India-Forums

Gunahon Ka Devta
Gunahon Ka Devta

Still on the run

Dreamygal301 IF-Sizzlerz
Dreamygal301
Dreamygal301

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 4:00am | IP Logged

Keep love in your heart. A life without it is like a sunless garden when the flowers are dead. The consciousness of loving and being loved brings a warmth and richness to life that nothing else can bring.
Oscar Wilde

Avdesh and Arpita are still on the runCool. They have now been found by RV who is acting very strangeWacko. He wants to see Avita being intimate and loving to each other. For a moment I was struck by the thought that perhaps RV really does envy them their love and confidence in each other.

However, as he kept smirking and putting Avita in uncomfortable situation I realised his sadistic streak was getting turned on by seeing their fear and uncertaintyAngry. He wanted to see their reaction and feed off from it, it gives him a sense of power and he is delighting on it. Maybe deep down he also wants what Avdesh has, a loving wife who see's to his every need....maybe he wants to experience it all vicariouslyErmm. As Arpita clinged to Avdesh, all I could think was thank heavens she has Avdesh with her this time otherwise more of RV's games would have done her in, poor thing has barely recovered from last time!

I am so glad Pujari told RV what he didClap, he needed to hear it not that it made any difference but perhaps one day it will ping on his conscienceStern Smile. For RV has totally gone beyond decency, he is now a devil in disguise using the law for his own advantageDead.  As Avita ran through the jungle, it was reminiscent of another time but this time they found a lorry and even the driver looked quite jolly and friendly. Has my previous post made a difference?Big smileBig smile Will people be helping Avita now?Big smileThumbs Up

One thing I did not like was seeing Avdesh almost helplessOuch – at the hut when he came in and saw RV and then following RV's instructions and then in the lorry as he and Arpita sat, holding onto each other tightly as RV stopped the lorry. For a moment I had the feeling the driver was stalling RV, speaking loudly so Avita could escape but no they sat there waitingBroken Heart. I understand why, we need to see that Avdesh's  lifestyle comes with its own set of complication and that sooner or later you will have to answer for itStern Smile. However, where was the bahubali? Again I understand Arpita was with him, and he could only do so much. Yet it bothered me for some reason and I guess it all goes back to that second pratigya. The oath was made without consideration and I think these episodes are designed to make Avdesh realise that he does need a weapon, whether a fist or a gun, to get out of this mess with safely with his wife.

I am hoping in tonight's episode we see a more proactive Avdesh, not necessarily using a weapon. But one who is using his intelligence and not being reactive to whatever RV is doing. This then gives the power to RV, it is about time Avdesh took back the power and made RV react to his own actions.

Back at the Haveli, Shikha is crying buckets!CryCry I guess she never heard of 'no use crying over spilt milk'?Big smile...she calls up the father-to-be who is either very shocked (why? takes two to tangoBig smileLOL) or is about to do a runner at her news but before she can question him further, her mother comes. Now I really did not like Ammaji kicking out at ShikhaOuch, seems so out of character...or maybe not. I always sensed certain toughness within her despite her disability especially when she dealt with Bhouji, there was no humility considering her limitation but instead a lot of arrogance and confidence as befitting her station in life. Only with Arpita was she sweet and motherly, but not here with Shikha. I felt sorry for shikha, I understand for a small town, this is a suicidal act but in the wider world these things happen. And I like Bhouji more and more, ever since Avita has been on the run she has been very sweet and caring. I guess with Avdesh out of the equation, this is what her true nature would have been without the desire getting mixed in.Approve

So what did you all think of the last few episodes?Big smileBig smile

(if you like, don't forget to press the buttonSmile)

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

logic65sanamrahmansuper_boyBenNevischista-sia-_nandiniice _girldanno-Prashu-chatterboxyoga23priyasmile.sara

chatterbox IF-Sizzlerz
chatterbox
chatterbox

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 4:15am | IP Logged
yo dreamy wass up

hmm from filler episode also u took out some treasured moments

hee dont know frm where i got this comparison

yday episode was so boring i didnt know what i was writing in update yday

and to the point again

what is avdesh going to do
atleast this we know they wud escape again and later rv wud use shikha to get back at avdesh

bt yes i think ppl r coming fwd to help avdesh

poojari first but  hated rv arrogance in hitting poojari too

pooijari was bang on

and shikha hmm she stil disappoints me
dont know why she ws brought in first place

rest everything right

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

_nandiniice _girlDreamygal301

smile.sara IF-Sizzlerz
smile.sara
smile.sara

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 4:28am | IP Logged
Good One Dreamy! its too much now thsi chase and escape. Law is with RV, for how long they can run, this has no sense. Avdesh has to comeback lallan pur and faceup the situation as his bhaubali way more sensibly or staraight has to surrender himself to higher police authorities. bec after taking vow of no more crime and violence this running and escaping from law is unrealistic. in this he is like cut his hand by his own.

Edited by sara212 - 25 January 2011 at 4:29am

Gaurishah Goldie
Gaurishah
Gaurishah

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 4:33am | IP Logged
@ Dreamy correct title 'Still on the Run' God alone knows for how long they will keep on running. I feel the truck driver will help Avita out of this situation. RV has lost his head completely how badly he hit the poor poojari poor fellow just feel on the khatiya. Surely he will use Shikha to trap Avita.

Tanmay, dont think he will go against his bro. Yesterday he looked as if he was going to run on hearing the news from Shikha. Whole lot of problems coming Avita's way.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

joliefille_nandiniice _girlDreamygal301

Dreamygal301 IF-Sizzlerz
Dreamygal301
Dreamygal301

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 4:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chatterbox

yo dreamy wass up  - you sound like a rapper, Di!LOLLOL

hmm from filler episode also u took out some treasured moments

hee dont know frm where i got this comparison

yday episode was so boring i didnt know what i was writing in update yday LOLLOL

and to the point again

what is avdesh going to do
atleast this we know they wud escape again and later rv wud use shikha to get back at avdesh

bt yes i think ppl r coming fwd to help avdesh

poojari first but  hated rv arrogance in hitting poojari too poor guy, I really want to see him again...maybe Avita can bring him to the haveli later on and he can teach panditji few rituals or something!Big smile

pooijari was bang on indeed he was!

and shikha hmm she stil disappoints me
dont know why she ws brought in first place Di, I hate to say I told you but I did tell you (LOL) never believe TB articles!!....instead of helping Avita, looks like they will be helping her with babysitting and escaping an intolerable marraige (and it will be that bro of RV looks a worse villain than RV himself!LOL)...Did u hear Tanmay's words when Shikha told him she was pregnant?..for moment I thought he was going to accuse her of two timing him!!EmbarrassedLOLLOL

rest everything right

_nandiniBenNevisice _girl

Dreamygal301 IF-Sizzlerz
Dreamygal301
Dreamygal301

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 4:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sara212

Good One Dreamy! its too much now thsi chase and escape. Law is with RV, for how long they can run, this has no sense. Avdesh has to comeback lallan pur and faceup the situation as his bhaubali way more sensibly or staraight has to surrender himself to higher police authorities. bec after taking vow of no more crime and violence this running and escaping from law is unrealistic. in this he is like cut his hand by his own.

Hi Sara,

what I found too much was friday episode....I thought I was watching an old 80's film or something...hero looking for work, ending up crushing stone and hurting himself but still working for his ladylove!!LOLLOL

You know I was thinking of that lawyer they went to see...why can't Avdesh go to him and say this police office is after me?....anything using his intellgence....how many more times are we expected to see them running through the jungle, nice as it is?WinkLOL...and Arpi wearing red, all I could think was my gosh RV will see her clear as anything!LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ice _girlsmile.sara

danno IF-Rockerz
danno
danno

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 4:38am | IP Logged
hey dreamyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
very good
and rv  ko toh uska so called  EGO hi maaregaa
phir se akela hi aa gaya avi ko  maarneeeeeeeeeee
hahahhaha

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ice _girlDreamygal301

sanamrahman Senior Member
sanamrahman
sanamrahman

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 4:38am | IP Logged
hi dreamy

yesterday eppy was so boring..........i dont understand wat rv was trying to do,,,,,,,if he wants to kill them he should hv shoot at them.......game over.........i was pissed off by his blah blah........day by day he becoming bhayaji.........avi turning to rv.........before avi used to be give dialouge n leave rv .........now rv does this.........now avi is getting wiser like rv showing his intelligience to tackle wid rv..........ammaji good shoot kya kick maara........shikha hv u not heard abt precautions..........gaddhi........aab bauji ki taunt sunte raho....

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index