TB: Ichcha expressesdesire to b mom:Mods note PG12 - Page 2

Posted: 13 years ago
Think these people write off anything 😡
What soft corner has he developed till now...........Except for that holding hand for which he again repented........
She's only 3 months na why is she already buying
i think this wil happen today as veer is supposed to bring ichcha and sachi for shopping

tappu happy means veer stopped her and she thinks that he is starting to develop a soft corner for her
Originally posted by shon703

rahul tum kaunse team mein ho ichchaa ya SRK key team meim

anyway it appears ichcha ko bullet laaga hai tou may be some complications and will eb very evry sad.

veer already said ye taps humesha humesha humhrey beeech kyon aati hai..... and it is tue now also taps bullet makes her no prgnanacy

Masti team mein🥳i m no serious abt the show anymore😆it is a gone case show😆
Originally posted by divy609

Think these people write off anything 😡
What soft corner has he developed till now...........Except for that holding hand for which he again repented........
She's only 3 months na why is she already buying

aur bechari kya karegi....veer ko attract karne ke sabhi hathkande aazma rahi hai...
Originally posted by vijayam

Veer & iccha shud lock themselves in a room and come out only after the child is born..just as they got married.....with so many enemies around...wait..with only enemies around...

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Tappu nahin dekha Viewers nahin dekha Soft corner But Srividya Rajesh ne dekh liya 👏 Invisible Soft Corner again to selective eyes
Originally posted by divy609

Tappu nahin dekha Viewers nahin dekha Soft corner But Srividya Rajesh ne dekh liya 👏 Invisible Soft Corner again to selective eyes

🤣
Or Veer and iccha consult a doctor....and the doc says ki Veer needs to take some treatment to become a father...and then..... tappu ko to ram hu raakhe....😆
iccha aaj nahin to kal pregnant ho hi jayegi...par tappu kiski uttaran hai yeh pata karne mein bada mazaa aayega.😉

Or Veer and iccha consult a doctor....and the doc says ki Veer needs to take some treatment to become a father...and then..... tappu ko to ram hu raakhe....😆
iccha aaj nahin to kal pregnant ho hi jayegi...par tappu kiski uttaran hai yeh pata karne mein bada mazaa aayega.😉

OMG🤣btw ichcha aaj nahi toh kal kaise ho jayegi😆pls elaborate😆

I think she already expressed this desire to Veer...so whats new....why do I sense something fishy with iccha's pregnancy..😕
This is true.......Very Very fishy