Sasural Genda Phool

Adorable Suhaana-Ishaan !!!

MercurialMedusa thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
OMG how adorable was that seeti scene 😳 after very long time I had this big grin on my face while watching Suhaana-Ishaan scene 😳 firstly that scene again reiterated the fact that suhana is such a child at heart 😳 I mean she was so excited to see Ishaan whistle 😆 it was super cute IMO and Ishaan 😳 kya kehne iss bhondu ke 😆 for the first time I felt he was actually at ease around Suhaana 😳 hate to compare but it looked like finally he has given sona's place that is his best friends place to Suhaana 😃 it was so sweet of him to actually whistle for her when suhaana couldn't 😆 that jhalli thought that it was her whistle 😆 Bholu ki Bholi 😳  I totally loved the scene 😛 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shwets1502 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
totally agreed...yesterday's sushaan scene was soo cute...and both of them was soo adorable...
ishaan was totally uncomfortable with suhana....and suhana was like a child wanting to know to whistle...the scene was fantastic...and the timing of ishaan whenever suhana turned back was awesome....
looking forward for more scenes like that...and yeah loved the first scene too when ishaan asks whether he loves her and the way she says shut up and ishaan smiles....that was very good too...
mjtruelegend thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I know I am so happy. Last week in one of my posts I'd said how much I wanted to see decent Sushaan scenes and yesterday we had 2 of them. WOOOHHOOOOOOO. The first one where they have a quibble while she was on the phone W*H KK was soo cute. SIMPLY IRRISISTABILY ADORABLE. 😍
I think cv'c must have visited this forum and realised what was missing in the past so they've pulled up their socks and delivered. Thankyou guys.😊
madhu_d thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
@MJ u r 100% true i think they visit IF to know our views...

sushaan r truly adorable........treat to watch....

both rag & jay r  natural actors so the scenes come out perfect..

i hav watched "S" day  scenes not less than 20 times still got d patience to see...  Without any intimate scenes both hav bcom d darling of our hearts.. 

Waiting anxiously for jan 30.........

111192 thumbnail
Yesterday's episode showed groW*H in ishaan suhana's relationship in the sense that................now ishaan is quite comfortable with suhana..............and our suhana madam  is  comfortable with everyone ................she did't leave the chance to tease even her FIL😉😆

Shwets1502 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: 111192

Yesterday's episode showed groW*H in ishaan suhana's relationship in the sense that................now ishaan is quite comfortable with suhana..............and our suhana madam  is  comfortable with everyone ................she did't leave the chance to tease even her FIL😉😆

dont tell about teasing FIL yar renu...iam becoming suhana-alok fan nowadays...their relationship and chemistry is damn cute...and alok's embarrassment was very funny...😆 would like to see more scenes of them...may be something serious also...becos lately its all funny...😃

mjtruelegend thumbnail
Suhana and Alok scenes are always so nice. They share a very frank relationship, like she does with KK. Its really sweet and endearing.

I also love Suhana and Meena scenes. I wish they would do a track on them just for fun, maybe Suhana can teach Meena English or something like that! How great would that be? lol😆
gr8_mms thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
yup that was a cute scene i like ur title bholu ki bholi hehehehe
Garima_04 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: mjtruelegend

Suhana and Alok scenes are always so nice. They share a very frank relationship, like she does with KK. Its really sweet and endearing.

I also love Suhana and Meena scenes. I wish they would do a track on them just for fun, maybe Suhana can teach Meena English or something like that! How great would that be? lol😆

ohhh yaa...totally agree wid u..! apart frm the trio...suhana-alok-inder..........i love suhanas chemistry wid meena........bt whr hs she disappeard these dayz??? i really like the way she alwaz keeps trying 2...switch on suhanas tubelight..........n the latter refusing 2....widout a complete explanation...detailed analysis of things...😆😆............maybe meena cn give sum tips 2 suhana for their HM....shes missing here big tym huh...some advice.....sumthing cmin frm meena.....wud be really apt nw..!
mjtruelegend thumbnail
Originally posted by: Garima_04

ohhh yaa...totally agree wid u..! apart frm the trio...suhana-alok-inder..........i love suhanas chemistry wid meena........bt whr hs she disappeard these dayz??? i really like the way she alwaz keeps trying 2...switch on suhanas tubelight..........n the latter refusing 2....widout a complete explanation...detailed analysis of things...😆😆............maybe meena cn give sum tips 2 suhana for their HM....shes missing here big tym huh...some advice.....sumthing cmin frm meena.....wud be really apt nw..!

HM tips from Meena...lol ....thats got to be worth watching!! lol😆😆