India-Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

arjuhi rock

lizzie_1 Groupbie
lizzie_1
lizzie_1

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 3:52am | IP Logged
Smile wow , another brilliant epi...karan & krtika nailed it once agian with there excellent perfomance..and d last part  of y'day epi was a treat..it was heart touching both of u did amzing acting as usual..StarStarStar
         ClapClapClapClapthose 7 phere were fantastic !! i replaced every nafrat  into mohabbat & every dukh into  sukh in ur dialogue....was a perfect example  of nafrat"..just be
autiful..really touched my heart....amzing dialogue.. my fav dialoges of y'day epi was.."ek account nafrat ka. ek account hamri family ki duhmani ka, ek account  "be_izzati" ka.ek account hamre "pyar ka"...kyunki hum ek dusre ka hisa hai..ek dusre ko poora krte hai..ek dusre ki zindagi ka maqsad hai..jub tum chali jaogi to me tumhe bhut miss karunga"...lvd it mr.& mrs singhania attitude in thats sceen flawless, minblowin..ClapClapClapClapClapClapClap.
                 and daddi"..superb 2day ..her reactionwas a bit suprising for me..Honestly i was hopint that daddi would say that she heard arjun & mukud's conservation and knew abt d plan..both oh well..as long as arohi's still at her "piyas house"..we r happy wid everythingSmile...about there hooneymoon pe poora hotel book kr diaLOL good one daddi"...&literally everybody having a "arohi bahgo meeting"LOL in the middle of the night..ek ladki ne sub logo ki neend haram krdi" hahhaClapClap                      Thumbs Up i am so proud of u mr. & mrs singhania...diffrent shades of arjuhi..diffrent emotions & perfect expression with perfect acting..epescially in d final scene, deliverd by d actors..y day it was a powerfull epi...
                   Smile but arjuhi ki is nafrat me bi pyaar hai...unke nafrat wale part me bi ye sikhaya hai nafrat kbi bi mohabbat se badi nai hoti...raahe em cahe jitne bi kate biche kyu na ho mohabbat unhe bi fool bana deti hai..use nafrat me bi pyaar ka ehassaa tha ...pyaa to itnai asani se nai milta ...i m shore ye nafrat jaldi hi pyaar me badal jaygi...n mohabbat jitygi ...ankhir sadiyo se mohabbat ki jeet hoti ayi hai...dis love not easy...Smile.
            thanku kmh team...couldn't avoid writing abt it here 2day..thanks to the craetive...love u karnika....ClapClapClapStarStar

wow

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

yadanurasika_DSMahak Sinha

Mahak Sinha IF-Sizzlerz
Mahak Sinha
Mahak Sinha

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 5:10am | IP Logged
U know it's often said that "Aap jis se sab se jyada nafrat karte hain us se sab se jyada mohabbat bhi karte hain, kyounki aap us ko har pal sab se jyada yaad bhi karte hain".
It's true for Arjuhi, they still love each other a lot and that's y they hate each other the most.
sheetal6 Goldie
sheetal6
sheetal6

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 5:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mahak Sinha

U know it's often said that "Aap jis se sab se jyada nafrat karte hain us se sab se jyada mohabbat bhi karte hain, kyounki aap us ko har pal sab se jyada yaad bhi karte hain".
It's true for Arjuhi, they still love each other a lot and that's y they hate each other the most.
I agree... Both Arjuhi love each-other so much that abhi pyaar nahi kar sakte toh nafrat kar rahe hain ek doosre se...

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index