stoneheart thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

I know nobody is forced to sign up to audition for Roadies.  But Raghu's behaviour is disturbing and at times disgusting - MTV may want to delude themselves and say thats how they pick the tough cookies, but to me it seems like sanctioned bullying and ragging.  I wouldnt be surprised if people who indulge in ragging get tips from this show.

Wonder if Raghu and Laxman got to where they are today by undergoing this kind of interviewing?  Unimaginative people....

For a channel aimed at the youth....MTV does it best to show and reinforce all thats negative in our generation.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

--Saaki-- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Actually rt...........

Sometimes they overdo the things which disturbs.............
But,cant help that is Roadies for you............You need guts to watch it as well................

AnotherMiracle thumbnail
I agree to both sides actually. There is a limit to how much one can take. It's my first time watching Roadies and 1st time watching Raghu in it. I agree that he took it over the limits in some scenes. But I think the kind of things that the contestants say, do and write are just obscene and they need to be taught lessons and then maybe they will be better members of society. Because the views/opinions of the guy that came right at the end and beginning of ep 2 was soo gross. How can one even say and write let alone think of such things towards girld. It just shows us the minds of these people. Filled with obscenity.

HalkatJawaniJay thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
I agree with you, I think this year Raghu is taking it to next level this year which is comes across more like bullying...I have seen RR before too where they have scared the daylights of the contestants just by talking to them. I don't know if you have seen previous auditions done by them, if anybody degrades woman in front of them that person is totally doomed but then again they have never had a man(whose face was blurred) like this.
stoneheart thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: kajolj

I agree with you, I think this year Raghu is taking it to next level this year which is comes across more like bullying...I have seen RR before too where they have scared the daylights of the contestants just by talking to them. I don't know if you have seen previous auditions done by them, if anybody degrades woman in front of them that person is totally doomed but then again they have never had a man(whose face was blurred) like this.

I have watched roadies since the beginning...not all seasons in full or all episodes.  But this year his behaviour throughout the episode bothered me.  Even I dont remember a face blurring like that man's...unless they were promoting some movie and some actor came on and whole thing was a drama...but if it wasnt, the guy could probably file a case against Raghu and co.  Chalo lets wait and watch.

vikas009 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I guess u r new to show and didn't understand show's consept
IMO, he's testing only those guys who are writing NASTY things to get attention! i think Ranvijay is inapt as a judge. his expressions were vindictive. i liked Nikhil-Raghu judge duo most; they used to understand each other more than Rajiv or RV understands Raghu. you have to trust your co-judge without being a yesman.