shaaranya IF-Rockerz
shaaranya
shaaranya

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 3:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nandinivarma1

Originally posted by shaaranya

Originally posted by abd_20

more than the fight Maan is somewhat acting weird & mysterious....

i know, but let us not go by the promos and sbs and articles...let us wait for the show and see the real thing...
yeah thats true too because prior to the wedding so many articles regarding the 12 day kasam etc came but none of them came true
the cv's change their minds n the tracks every hour so u never noe wat'll happen ultimately

but anyway no SR in the near future...SR is their lethal weapon against us, the cvs will not lay down their arms that easily....they will keep on adding tracks to prevent that...now after the AA breakup will come the possible pregnancy and aa confrontation....
I so cant stand AA scenes!!!
How painful we'll actually have 2 see their CRAP!!

nandinivarma1 Senior Member
nandinivarma1
nandinivarma1

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 4:01am | IP Logged

i know, but let us not go by the promos and sbs and articles...let us wait for the show and see the real thing...
yeah thats true too because prior to the wedding so many articles regarding the 12 day kasam etc came but none of them came true
the cv's change their minds n the tracks every hour so u never noe wat'll happen ultimately

but anyway no SR in the near future...SR is their lethal weapon against us, the cvs will not lay down their arms that easily....they will keep on adding tracks to prevent that...now after the AA breakup will come the possible pregnancy and aa confrontation....
I so cant stand AA scenes!!!
How painful we'll actually have 2 see their CRAP!!
i dont think we will have more of aa tracks now...now arjun will ditch her...but i think from now on we will see more of anne-maan, maan-arjun, arjun-geet(maybe if anne confesses to geet about her relation with arjun) scenes....

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shaaranya

LoLo IF-Dazzler
LoLo
LoLo

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 10:38am | IP Logged

And they will drag the SR until eternity like they did on Pavitra Rishta until I could have cared less. I had stopped watching PR and eventually missed the stupid SR because it took so long.  If all the attempts on Geets life has not killed her baby, how can Maan hurt the baby?  If that's is what we're supposed to believe, then he REALLY is a SUPER-MAAN!!!!Wink

Go to top