They broke our hearts AGAIN!!!

shaaranya thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 13 years ago

Hey Everyone!!!

There the CV's go again they show us a beautiful wedding beautiful griha pravesh beautiful and PASSIONATE after wedding games and AN OH SO HOT precap.......😳😳all of us gere go simply vrazy seeing all this n get our hopes high forgetting that the CV's dont give all happiness all the time😡
With the new TB article they tell us MAANEET will have a major fight on their wedding night and Maan will distance himself from Geet and they break all our hearts which wanted to see romance and cute scenes.😭😭
Why what wrong did we do that they raise our expectations and then break all our hearts💔???
Plzzzzzzzz save me i'm so heartbroken after reading the article💔💔

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nandinivarma1 thumbnail
does he tell her what the doc said about the baby and ask her to abort the baby????what else can be the quarrel bet them????they were perfectly understanding each other except in this matter....
shaaranya thumbnail
Originally posted by: nandinivarma1

does he tell her what the doc said about the baby and ask her to abort the baby????what else can be the quarrel bet them????they were perfectly understanding each other except in this matter....

I think that could be the reason otherwise wat other reason do they have 2 fight???
but wats confusing me is that in today's SBS DD said that she'll make continental for Maan n for oders normal food if thats the reason for their fight then she wont be cooking separately for Maan will she??
abd_20 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
more than the fight Maan is somewhat acting weird & mysterious....
nandinivarma1 thumbnail
Originally posted by: abd_20

i know, but let us not go by the promos and sbs and articles...let us wait for the show and see the real thing...
shaaranya thumbnail
Originally posted by: abd_20

i noe something is so mysterious n amiss we're definately missing out on something big
Dunno wat it is😕😕
shaaranya thumbnail

i know, but let us not go by the promos and sbs and articles...let us wait for the show and see the real thing...

yeah thats true too because prior to the wedding so many articles regarding the 12 day kasam etc came but none of them came true
the cv's change their minds n the tracks every hour so u never noe wat'll happen ultimately
nandinivarma1 thumbnail
Originally posted by: shaaranya

yeah thats true too because prior to the wedding so many articles regarding the 12 day kasam etc came but none of them came true
the cv's change their minds n the tracks every hour so u never noe wat'll happen ultimately

but anyway no SR in the near future...SR is their lethal weapon against us, the cvs will not lay down their arms that easily....they will keep on adding tracks to prevent that...now after the AA breakup will come the possible pregnancy and aa confrontation....
shaaranya thumbnail

but anyway no SR in the near future...SR is their lethal weapon against us, the cvs will not lay down their arms that easily....they will keep on adding tracks to prevent that...now after the AA breakup will come the possible pregnancy and aa confrontation....

I so cant stand AA scenes!!!
How painful we'll actually have 2 see their CRAP!!
nandinivarma1 thumbnail
Originally posted by: shaaranya

I so cant stand AA scenes!!!
How painful we'll actually have 2 see their CRAP!!

i dont think we will have more of aa tracks now...now arjun will ditch her...but i think from now on we will see more of anne-maan, maan-arjun, arjun-geet(maybe if anne confesses to geet about her relation with arjun) scenes....