Sasural Genda Phool

India-Forums

Sasural Genda Phool
Sasural Genda Phool

Suhanas corner: Happy Days are here again!

Armu4eva Coolbie
Armu4eva
Armu4eva

** Super Coolbie **

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 3:26am | IP Logged
Suhana's Corner: Happy days are here again!
STARONE.IN

Dear readers, I'm thoroughly enjoying this new phase in my life. It's been a week and I can't get over the fact that I've confessed that I'm in love with Ishaan. However, Ishaan has yet to confess his love. The best thing about the week, is that I've found a great friend in Sonali.

STARONE.IN

After returning home from my first 'date' with Ishaan, I discovered that Dadaji, Badi Maa and Sonali had plotted this completely. They wanted me to realise that I was in love with Ishaan and decided to instigate me to confess my feelings by making me jealous about Sonali's proximity with Ishaan. Although it was initially a shock, I would like to thank them all, especially Sonali. Ishaan's lucky to have a friend like her. I had made plans to take her out for dinner, but she left for the US without informing anyone. But she left me and Ishaan two lovely letters telling us about the importance of marriage and some really valuable advice. I really do miss her a lot.

Later in the day, both Rajni and Disha bhabhi dressed me in my wedding sari. I was quite excited, but felt so hot in the sari. I think that eventually got to me and I fainted. Fortunately, I recovered well and things progressed normally.

Everyone in the family was quite excited to know about our wedding night and kept inquiring for details. Thankfully, I didn't give in and refused to answer their prying questions. Later in the day Deepak called Radha bua and we both were quite excited to talk to him.

I was amazed to know that Inder and Elesh bhaiyaa were still impressed with my confessing style to Ishaan. They made some hilarious jokes and we had a great time together as a family. These moments of togetherness and laughter is something that I always cherish and enjoy.

I am going to announce our honeymoon plans. I hope that Ishaan confesses his love to me before that or at least during our honeymoon. There are still a lot of things to do, but I'm so excited. If you have any suggestions for our honeymoon destination or tips for Ishaan to impress me with his love confesstions write in to me at suhana@starplus.in

For all the excitement, don't forget to watch Sasural Genda Phool every Monday to Friday at 7.30 pm only on STAR Plus and don't forget to write to suhana@starplus.in

Fan messages

Dhariya Gupta : Dear Suhana
I want that you and Ishaan come more closer , when will it happen.

Suhana: Hey Dhariya, I know the excitement is in the air. Wait and watch SGP, anything is possible in my life.

Aisha: Hi Ragini...

The very first thing I want tell you is that I LOVE YOU.. Although, I am a girl, but don't take it in wrong sense...:) But still I totally, sincerely and truly just LOVE YOU, LIKE YOUR way, your personality, your smile, your talks, they just make me feel fresh, lively and smile...Not only in fiction serials such as SGP and BB.. But I have researched you so much and watched so many interviews and SBS, also JDJ... I simple & truly admire you for your jolly, bubbly, lovely...personality... Oh I can't describe more..I found this section only now..And cant wait to write something to you,, which I am sure you will atleast read..:( I am living in Ireland, but dont miss even a single episode of SGP & JDJ, just because of you/...I vote so much for you using online voting system, coz cant text from ireland using my phone here.... YOu are so adorable..! If I would get a chance to see you ever in my whole life...I would make you my elder sister.. I know you might be thinking that I am being too much.. and saying too much... But seriously cant control my emotions... I love and respect you...! Please be happy and keep smiling Ragini..!!!

With Best Regards & Wishes...!!!!

Lots of Love...!

Aisha.!

Suhana: Wow, Ireland is a beautiful place. Thank you Aisha, for the kind words. It is quite encouraging that you closely follow my shows. Thanks for your constant love and support.

Manali : Hey Suhana!
This is Manali from Delhi. I am doing my PhD and I m staying in the hostel. I come back from my lab at ard 8 and the first thing I do when I enter my room is dat I open my laptop and download latest episode of SGP. I love this serial a lot. I m great fan of urs. Ur acting is superb. Waiting for the episode when Ishaan expresses his feelings for you. U both make a wonderful couple. Now this one is for Ragini. I have been searching on the net for your age for quite a long time. Some site says that u r 23 yrs old and some 25 yrs old. Can I just know ur real age? U have got a v. sweet smile. Hope u win JDJ. Wanna meet u once in my lifetime.Would be on the top of the world if I get a reply from u.
Regards
Manali

Suhana: Hey Manali, even I cannot wait for Ishaan to express his love for me. But then again, expressing one's emotion is really hard. It's amazing that you are doing your P.hd. Thanks for your support; we at SGP cannot do without our dear fans.

Lakshesh Verma : Hello Suhana!!

This is Lakshesh Verma (age 18),from Hisar (Haryana). I love your show very much...n I m great fan of yours and your whole team! The episode of you confessing love 4 Ishaan was shown very well..n u were looking fabulous in that.......please convey my wishes to the whole team of SGP..u people just rock...SGP is the superb serial I have ever watched!So keep going on............................

Suhana:Hi Lakshesh, I will certainly convey your wishes and compliments to the whole team. We work really hard to make it an awesome show. Thanks for all your love.

Priyanka Gilani : Hey Suhana, U are awesome and fantastic actress. U was looking gorgeous In yesterday episode (18 Jan). But on your first night, tum kaise so sakti ho? Poor Ishaan, Kitni tyaari k saath aaya tha tumse pyar ka izhaar karne k liye! I am waiting to see some Romantic Scenes between u and ishaan. plz reply karo then i will be on CLOUD 9... plz do reply...plz

Suhana:Hey Priyanka! Thank you for your wishes and continue watching SGP for all the romance.

Nitin: Hi, This one of your many fans. I found your acting best among all female actors.
Suhana: Hey Nitin thanks you and keep watching SGP .

StarOne news
Hill Road Media
StarOne news
Tuesday, January 25, 2011
http://starplus.startv.in/news/1263/suhanas-corner-happy-days-are-here-again.aspx

Edited by Armu4eva - 25 January 2011 at 3:26am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

sargunDiiviGarima_04--sree--crysindShwets1502

--sree-- Goldie
--sree--
--sree--

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 6:00am | IP Logged
thanks for sharing..
mjtruelegend IF-Rockerz
mjtruelegend
mjtruelegend

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 6:04am | IP Logged
Thankyou for sharing.

DID you notice the part where she said she did actually faint??? So didn't fall asleep, she fainted!! Shocked OMG that almost confirms the "C" track doesn't it?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 6:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mjtruelegend

Thankyou for sharing.

DID you notice the part where she said she did actually faint??? So didn't fall asleep, she fainted!! Shocked OMG that almost confirms the "C" track doesn't it?

i dont know...she also fainted in her wedding...and i felt it was for comic..i mean ishaan said she fainted again like in wedding...may be for tat...now for the "C" track...its a good track na...so looking forward...the CVs did quite a bad job only with the "S" track...so i have full confidence in them...lets c what happens...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Garima_04111192

Garima_04 Senior Member
Garima_04
Garima_04

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 6:35am | IP Logged
ohh the pretty bride..!!....huh...Wink...love her in dis attire....Wink..n even if she fainted...or they r cmin up wid the cancer track....m ok wid it....coz v'll get 2 see the matured side of suhana apart frm sum highly emotional scenes of hers....Cry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mjtruelegend IF-Rockerz
mjtruelegend
mjtruelegend

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 6:42am | IP Logged

Sure if they are going to do the track then I am happy too as long as its done in a subtle, sensible and realistic manner and no OTTness. Of course this would greatly improve Sushaan's bond and Suhana's bond with the familySmile.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Garima_04111192

Garima_04 Senior Member
Garima_04
Garima_04

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 6:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mjtruelegend

Sure if they are going to do the track then I am happy too as long as its done in a subtle, sensible and realistic manner and no OTTness. Of course this would greatly improve Sushaan's bond and Suhana's bond with the familySmile.

see...tht is the catch..! they got 2 handle it dat way.....wid no stupid comedy in betwn.........n if they go on like dis.....it wil be a perfect track...!
crysind IF-Rockerz
crysind
crysind

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 6:47am | IP Logged
Thanks Tanu.... 

Go to top