watch todays ....sbs

pinky charm thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
guys sbs showed shubhangi episode today...she was looking so cute.....dont miss...must watch...thanxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx to sbs..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Gunjan. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
hey,i saw the sbs episode of Shubhangi's visit to Nepal...she was absolutely mind-blowing👏
just loved seeing her on tv after such a long time...also came to know about aome really beautiful places of Nepal....i loved shubhu's dance with the local dancers in the restaurant...
i just couldn't take my eyes off her,she was so C-U-T-E😍.......
and yes,i was so glad to see sbs team address her as 'Kasturi'...i felt very happy when they called her humari Kasturi😃...
@pinkycharm....you said that shubhangi might be doing some new show on star that is why they would show this to promote her new serial...but....u know what the way they kept calling her Kasturi i have this feeling that they are showing this wid a view to promote 'Kasturi-2'....
i know what i'm saying sounds bizarre😕...but i really have this feeling and i hope it turns out to be true...otherwise i loved this episode of SBS and Shubhangi ofcourse... 
pinky charm thumbnail
guys u know we need to send messages to ekta kapoor on face  book only she can do this...we want kasturi 2...ekta has 3 profile we should send message on her 3 profiles AND 1 more thing ekta is show some couples performances on strar  one on VALENTINES DAY harshad and many balaji jodis r performaning we should send request to ekta that we want robbie and kasturi performnce as well... 
JasminBhasinFan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Hey guys this is Ekta Kapoor's real account on facebook
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000680661126#!/profile.php?id=100001900606809

the others are fake ones... we should all try! And yeah even I liked the way they kept calling her Kasturi ..let's hope for Kasturi 2 now
cintu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
as usual she was cute & bubbly thro'out d epi...
i was 🤣 when she said 'there is a dense forest there..where u can see tiger,dinosers😆....'
then she spoke like chugalgur aunty🤣...& she interviewed d host..😆
totally cool epi😎
NandzLuv thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
Me too watchd it...She was awesome....Me too have  a feel that Kasturi 2 is goin to air......I am dying to see ROKA  our lovable 😛jodi ..... Before that I want them to see in Valenties day episode......All of them request Ekta pLzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Edited by nandulove - 13 years ago
pinky charm thumbnail
yes guys plz send messages to ekta kapoor on face book that we want shubhangi and karan patel performance on valentines day...AND guys u know balaji awards r also coming i am sure karan will come there SO we need to ask ekta that ask shubhangi and karan to perform together..so lets start...
Gunjan. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
oh yes lets do this...
i want to see KaShu perform together😍...OMG...that would be the biggest gift for me and everyone of us....RoKa together on some very romantic song,even the thought of this is taking me to the 'RoKa Dreamland'😍...
guys,lets not waste a single moment and send ekta kapoor loads of messages...i'm toh going to do this just right now.
robbieluvr thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
She was adorable, let's hope K2 can come😊
Iloveroka thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: RoKafan4eva

oh yes lets do this...

i want to see KaShu perform together😍...OMG...that would be the biggest gift for me and everyone of us....RoKa together on some very romantic song,even the thought of this is taking me to the 'RoKa Dreamland'😍...
guys,lets not waste a single moment and send ekta kapoor loads of messages...i'm toh going to do this just right now.

yeah gunjan
i feel the same
just imagine roka performing there
sum sad and sum romantic songs
they have nly once performed outside the show