India-Forums

Kasturi
Kasturi

watch todays ....sbs

pinky charm IF-Dazzler
pinky charm
pinky charm

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 3:24am | IP Logged
guys sbs showed shubhangi episode today...she was looking so cute.....dont miss...must watch...thanxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx to sbs..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Gunjan.

Gunjan. IF-Dazzler
Gunjan.
Gunjan.

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 4:54am | IP Logged
hey,i saw the sbs episode of Shubhangi's visit to Nepal...she was absolutely mind-blowingClap
just loved seeing her on tv after such a long time...also came to know about aome really beautiful places of Nepal....i loved shubhu's dance with the local dancers in the restaurant...
i just couldn't take my eyes off her,she was so C-U-T-EDay Dreaming.......
and yes,i was so glad to see sbs team address her as 'Kasturi'...i felt very happy when they called her humari KasturiBig smile...
@pinkycharm....you said that shubhangi might be doing some new show on star that is why they would show this to promote her new serial...but....u know what the way they kept calling her Kasturi i have this feeling that they are showing this wid a view to promote 'Kasturi-2'....
i know what i'm saying sounds bizarreConfused...but i really have this feeling and i hope it turns out to be true...otherwise i loved this episode of SBS and Shubhangi ofcourse... 
pinky charm IF-Dazzler
pinky charm
pinky charm

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 5:28am | IP Logged
guys u know we need to send messages to ekta kapoor on face  book only she can do this...we want kasturi 2...ekta has 3 profile we should send message on her 3 profiles AND 1 more thing ekta is show some couples performances on strar  one on VALENTINES DAY harshad and many balaji jodis r performaning we should send request to ekta that we want robbie and kasturi performnce as well... 

Gunjan.

Rachna_06 IF-Dazzler
Rachna_06
Rachna_06

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 9:55am | IP Logged
Hey guys this is Ekta Kapoor's real account on facebook
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000680661126#!/profile.php?id=100001900606809

the others are fake ones... we should all try! And yeah even I liked the way they kept calling her Kasturi ..let's hope for Kasturi 2 now

Gunjan.

cintu Goldie
cintu
cintu

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 10:49pm | IP Logged
as usual she was cute & bubbly thro'out d epi...
i was ROFL when she said 'there is a dense forest there..where u can see tiger,dinosersLOL....'
then she spoke like chugalgur auntyROFL...& she interviewed d host..LOL
totally cool epiCool

Gunjan.

NandzLuv Goldie
NandzLuv
NandzLuv

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 11:51pm | IP Logged
Me too watchd it...She was awesome....Me too have  a feel that Kasturi 2 is goin to air......I am dying to see ROKA  our lovable Tonguejodi ..... Before that I want them to see in Valenties day episode......All of them request Ekta pLzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Edited by nandulove - 25 January 2011 at 11:53pm

Gunjan.

pinky charm IF-Dazzler
pinky charm
pinky charm

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 3:26am | IP Logged
yes guys plz send messages to ekta kapoor on face book that we want shubhangi and karan patel performance on valentines day...AND guys u know balaji awards r also coming i am sure karan will come there SO we need to ask ekta that ask shubhangi and karan to perform together..so lets start...
Gunjan. IF-Dazzler
Gunjan.
Gunjan.

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 3:34am | IP Logged
oh yes lets do this...
i want to see KaShu perform togetherDay Dreaming...OMG...that would be the biggest gift for me and everyone of us....RoKa together on some very romantic song,even the thought of this is taking me to the 'RoKa Dreamland'Day Dreaming...
guys,lets not waste a single moment and send ekta kapoor loads of messages...i'm toh going to do this just right now.

Iloveroka

Go to top