India-Forums

Bigg Boss Season 4
Bigg Boss Season 4

Samir & Neelam's interview after marriage

girlie_giggles IF-Dazzler
girlie_giggles
girlie_giggles

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 2:58am | IP Logged

Samir Soni married his girlfriend Neelam Kothari on Sunday evening. Agreed, it took long but the actor insists they both had personal issues to deal with.

How did it all start?
It's a long story. We started dating three years ago and were introduced by Ekta (Kapoor) who is a common friend. After that, we met a couple of times and things started progressing. But I always knew that this would lead to marriage. So did she.

So, you had planned to marry before you went to the Bigg Boss house?
Yes. We were to get married around November last year when Bigg Boss happened. No one knew when I would come out of the house. The day I did, we met a pandit to start the marriage preparations.

You never mentioned Neelam inside the Bigg Boss house barring a couple of occasions...
Neelam is a very private person and so am I. We didn't want people to say that I was using her name for publicity. I always spoke about her but without taking her name.

In this long period, what triggered the marriage idea?
We had it at the back of our minds but we both had our own personal issues to deal with. We wanted to be comfortable with each other before marrying.

You seem to have had a low-key wedding.
Not really. I would say that it was a very informal wedding. We did not print any cards, yet there were around 200 people at the wedding. We just called up all the people who mattered to us. I am happy that from Ekta to Jeetu uncle, to Karan to Karisma and Raveena, everyone turned up

Where are you planning to go for your honeymoon?
We are going to Shirdi to seek blessings. I can't afford to take any time off as I was away for three months. But we will take a vacation soon, as a lot of our family members are in the US.

Neelam says...
Despite no formal invitation, the turnout at the Samir-Neelam wedding was a hundred per cent. Neelam says, "The whole process of getting cards printed is so cumbersome.

We were spared that." Feeling married to Samir is no different for Neelam than what they shared before. Neelam says, "We waited a long time to get married. He came with his baggage. I had mine. While we sorted our issues we got a chance to know one another better. So I guess the most radical change after marriage is that I shift from my own home in Khar to Samir's place in Seven Bungalows."

This is a second marriage for both Samir and Neelam. Previously, Samir was hitched to Rajlaxmi Khanvilkar, who is now married actor Rahul Roy. Neelam was married to London-based industrialist Rishi Sethia.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Arpitachohanrose-girlneeshifire_gun

.....Lata..... IF-Dazzler
.....Lata.....
.....Lata.....

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 3:21am | IP Logged
Gorgeous couple..wishing them all the very best.....

were shweta and others not invited...i only saw that manoj tiwari's pic ...
neeshi Goldie
neeshi
neeshi

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 4:30am | IP Logged
Wow So happy for them....Dancing

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top