India-Forums

Bigg Boss Season 4
Bigg Boss Season 4

We didn't get any wedding cards made-Neelam Soni

girlie_giggles IF-Dazzler
girlie_giggles
girlie_giggles

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 2:54am | IP Logged

Hours after their wedding, Neelam and Sameer Soni were on top of the world. The experience of tying the knot was exhilarating for both the bride and the bridegroom.

Says the blushing bride, "We didn't get any wedding cards printed…thank God! We had no time to get cards done. Initially we planned to invite only 35 people, that list finally went up to 200.We just SMSed all our close friends. Everyone who mattered to us was at the wedding."

Neelam and Sameer's friends who attended the wedding included the entire Kapoor family Jeetendra, Shobha, Ekta and Tusshar Kapoor. Also present were Karisma Kapoor, Raveena Tandon, Sanjay Suri, Sophie Chodry and Rahul Roy.

The turn-out was a 100 percent in spite of no formal invitation. Says Neelam, "The whole process of getting the cards printed then addressing them and couriering them is so cumbersome. We spared that."

Feeling married to Sameer is no different for Neelam than what they shared before. "We waited a long time to get married. He came with his baggage. I had mine. While we sorted these issues out we got a chance to know one another even better. So I guess the most radical change after marriage is that I shift from my own home in Khar to Sameer's place in Seven Bungalows."

To the couple's delight, the auspicious moment for the saat pheras coincided with the sunset by the poolside at the Taj Lands End on Sunday. Neelam and Sameer couldn't have hoped for more.

"The honeymoon has to be put it off because she has her work and I've mine to take care of. But we're off to Shirdi on Jan 26 to seek the God's blessings. We feel in marriage we've reached at a natural and inevitable culmination to our relationship."

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sweet_angel27fire_gun

.....Lata..... IF-Dazzler
.....Lata.....
.....Lata.....

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 3:17am | IP Logged
were shweta and others not invited...i only saw that manoj tiwari and rest of the film folks

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top