•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 13 years ago
OHMYGAWD!!! Did every single Abhini fan watch the precap? Cause you totally have to!!
Abhishek gave Nandini this blue dress, and she held it to herself, and then there was some song (can someone tell me what it was?) in the background....then she comes out with a sheet wrapped around herself, Abhi is mesmerised by her, staring at her, both are staring at each other, Nandini turns so her back is facing the camera, sheet drops!!! And yeah, she was wearing a dress, the blue dress Abhishek gave I presume!
So do you think this goes with her character? First, I was apprehensive, but then I though Nandini is doing all this for Abhishek, I don't know what she feels, but I guess she really trusts him now, and knows that he isn't just a spoilt kid....I hope Abhi doesn't disappoint her, but I have a feeling he will

I watched the precap too and was really shocked seeing Nandini.Don't know what will happen in todays episode.But I think Nandini really trust Avi.

Lets wait and see what will actually happen in todays episode.

Edited by rumi005 - 13 years ago
I am eagerly waiting for the episode to air.But why do u think he will dissapoint her ?

p.s.:The song is from the movie crook.I think Deepak mentioned the name of the movie in his interview.