India-Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

I wanna see Arohi pregnant! (Page 3)

-Olly- IF-Rockerz
-Olly-
-Olly-

Posted: 26 February 2011 at 12:27am | IP Logged
ya but not now first let the tom and jerry fight end and then some cute moments and then papa and mummy!!..Tongue

~Wahida~ Senior Member
~Wahida~
~Wahida~

Posted: 26 February 2011 at 1:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ANANYA_AGARWAL

haha..would love to see that happen!Winkeven i love their lil fights!Big smilewant some more romantic moments!Starbut it'll be fun watching how arjun takes care of his preggo wife!Embarrassed
Yaar i love romantic moments aswell but what to do i never get to watch em! bc of my parents LOL they always seem to have a prob LOLtheir like OMG too bad and i end up leaving Cry But i do wish they have a baby Embarrassed
-Vrinda- IF-Sizzlerz
-Vrinda-
-Vrinda-

Posted: 26 February 2011 at 3:02am | IP Logged
ya i would love to
Love14 Senior Member
Love14
Love14

Posted: 26 February 2011 at 4:03am | IP Logged
that would be beautiful to watch but only after they reach a stage of maturity in their relationship & wholeheartedly accept each other as husband wife..........i shouldnt be rushedTongue
tanu111a Goldie
tanu111a
tanu111a

Posted: 26 February 2011 at 4:51am | IP Logged
Me too

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

aparna4karanika

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2 Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index