lovely reason for maan's diff behaviour

saanjh11 thumbnail
see geet had always complained that hubby's change after shaadi so may be maan is in teasing mode so making geet think he has changed on very first day itself so ignoring her as she is to cook food today .
later he may be upto some surprise for geet iam sure.
because of doc he will not be rude but caring.
anyone wanna go wid me?

shaaranya thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 8
I noe Maan can never hurt Geet and his being rude will only add Geet's stress not relieve it so he wont do anythin like dat
khushi_4ever thumbnail
ME ME ME ME !!!!!!!!!!!!!
RiMa_972 thumbnail
I hope so too! 'cause I just cannot understand the promo...since doc had said Geet should not strain herself...so Maan will definitely not be rude to her since it would upset her!
Conpoosing!!😕
nandinivarma1 thumbnail
i dont know about the first part, the cvs know....but the second part is correct..bcoz if it is due to the the doc saying something about geet's life, he should be more loving and caring for her...who will ill treat ur loved one rudely bcoz they might die???u will only try to love them more and make the rest of her life memorable...he was so worried in marriage when she was sad about her family and he himself will give more reason for her to be sad????and i feel(this is my personal feeling and reading of maan's character)if the doc says something like geet or baby, i dont think maan will hide it from geet...he might not have had the time to tell geet(both times the doc told she was unconscious, and then busy with marriage)...or else geet will force to tell him the truth, she is not a person who will just watch him go back to his dusht dhanav roop chup chap...remember the scene when she told him forcefully the story of her life in conference room....so i think the promo just like the older one showing brij killing geet is just to scare us....cvs will not kill their own golden goose, only try to give us more of the maan-geet romance, but of course, without giving the real scenes...for the actual SR we will have to wait for some time...
bobby13rocks thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Maan can never be rude to Geet even in his dreams.May be he's planning something very very special to surprise his beloved Geet.Moreover,following the doc's advice he kept away from SR because he did'nt want to stress her.I feel as soon as the doc gives green signal that Geet & her baby is safe then we'll get to see something out of the world.................hope so, kyunki umeed pe duniya kayam hai😉
prava55663 thumbnail
hope the reason is true.........
-Mayu- thumbnail

Originally posted by: sanjh1234

see geet had always complained that hubby's change after shaadi so may be maan is in teasing mode so making geet think he has changed on very first day itself so ignoring her as she is to cook food today .

later he may be upto some surprise for geet iam sure.
because of doc he will not be rude but caring.
anyone wanna go wid me?

we so know Maan can go any length to see his lady love happy; safe and secure. so i guess we get SR; but a simple one. the Geet in the morning had lovely; sweet expressions!

Dying for tonight's episode!😳

Thanks for the reliever post!

Love
Mayuuu<3
saanjh11 thumbnail

Originally posted by: nandinivarma1

i dont know about the first part, the cvs know....but the second part is correct..bcoz if it is due to the the doc saying something about geet's life, he should be more loving and caring for her...who will ill treat ur loved one rudely bcoz they might die???u will only try to love them more and make the rest of her life memorable...he was so worried in marriage when she was sad about her family and he himself will give more reason for her to be sad????and i feel(this is my personal feeling and reading of maan's character)if the doc says something like geet or baby, i dont think maan will hide it from geet...he might not have had the time to tell geet(both times the doc told she was unconscious, and then busy with marriage)...or else geet will force to tell him the truth, she is not a person who will just watch him go back to his dusht dhanav roop chup chap...remember the scene when she told him forcefully the story of her life in conference room....so i think the promo just like the older one showing brij killing geet is just to scare us....cvs will not kill their own golden goose, only try to give us more of the maan-geet romance, but of course, without giving the real scenes...for the actual SR we will have to wait for some time...

what happened dear u sound so low today cheer up we r going to get hilarious episode sr nahi to cooking hee sahi lets enjoy food geet is going to cook
saanjh11 thumbnail

Originally posted by: bobby13rocks

Maan can never be rude to Geet even in his dreams.May be he's planning something very very special to surprise his beloved Geet.Moreover,following the doc's advice he kept away from SR because he did'nt want to stress her.I feel as soon as the doc gives green signal that Geet & her baby is safe then we'll get to see something out of the world.................hope so, kyunki umeed pe duniya kayam hai😉

chalo iam happy u agree with me donno i had a feeling abt this lets see😆😆