Spoiler : Dutta to call Naku (Page 16)

-Srushti- IF-Veteran Member
-Srushti-
-Srushti-

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 7:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by HumaG

Originally posted by divy609

Originally posted by -Srushti-

hahaha.... baaji falling for nakku is not possible...afterall she is baajiji ki vahini jiLOLLOL
I really want to see D's reaction to N's voice when she says hello...and N's when she hears him...am also wondering that will D tell her that he cannot see???Confused...and secondly that D is going to tell her to stay put...as per the article...so is Chaskar also going to blabber that Kala is involved or atleast that someone other than Chaskar is involved and D wants to knw who??? because otherwise there is no point in N staying put ....
Chaskar might not blabber now But when he's under the knife He will tell Dutta Ur sis planned all this nd Kala will get caught..........I don't think he's gonna tell her he's become blind She will run to him asapLOLThough I want to tell him he's at Seema's ............ 
2day is gonna be awesome......Dancing

now thats called optimisim i like ROFLROFLROFL CV's give us this ROFLROFLROFL

Huma....i posted such an emotional one....and you are rofling???ShockedLOL....optimism to rakhna banta hai na yaar....after all our N ..poor thing is without food and water...and more than that..our poor bappa...aai jagdambe and every tree of patil wadi are being tortured....un par to taras khana banta hai....LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

left_forever

divy609 IF-Dazzler
divy609
divy609

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 7:27am | IP Logged

hahaha.... baaji falling for nakku is not possible...afterall she is baajiji ki vahini jiLOLLOL
I really want to see D's reaction to N's voice when she says hello...and N's when she hears him...am also wondering that will D tell her that he cannot see???Confused...and secondly that D is going to tell her to stay put...as per the article...so is Chaskar also going to blabber that Kala is involved or atleast that someone other than Chaskar is involved and D wants to knw who??? because otherwise there is no point in N staying put ....
Chaskar might not blabber now But when he's under the knife He will tell Dutta Ur sis planned all this nd Kala will get caught..........I don't think he's gonna tell her he's become blind She will run to him asapLOLThough I want to tell him he's at Seema's ............ 

Optimism ROFLROFLU think even this won't happenD'oh

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

left_forever

HumaG IF-Rockerz
HumaG
HumaG

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 7:30am | IP Logged

Optimism ROFLROFLU think even this won't happenD'oh

LTL is known for its slight drag fests LOLLOLLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

AbhiAnidivy609left_forever

sinamika IF-Achieverz
sinamika
sinamika

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 7:42am | IP Logged
Oh I would love to see Cha Cha Chaskar Phoroing bhanda of Kala

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-sourire-left_forevermozart66Wanderbug

Anu-Reddy IF-Sizzlerz
Anu-Reddy
Anu-Reddy

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 7:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by westboat

If you look at it Baazi has been completely ignored.... Imagine if he was shown to have developed some hidden feeling for Naku during the bad phase. But ofcourse this dey shuldnt ve revealed at all to dutta n  naku or anyone else. Dey could have also shown him realising dat she is only meant for dutta.

Baazi aka Baaji was never sidelined and if u think the only way he can be given importance is by showing him having feelings for Nakku, than I would say thats Pathetic.  I would opt Baaji dead track than a remote possibility of he having feelings for his friends wife. It suits E soaps not to LTL which bases its story purely on characters and characterization. 

We here adore Baaji equally as we adore Dutta if not more. There were days when we just talked abt Baaji and no one else. Thats how popular that character is for many of us over here. He is one of the leads for us and his character gets back to limelight as and when its needed. There is no need to force his character to "importance" just for the sake of it.

Baaji loves Dutta to bits, he adores Nakku's love for Dutta to bits and he befriends Nakku like he does Dutta. There is no way for a track where he forgets all this and falls for Nakku can happen. 

A person doesnt need a love story to show his importance. Iam sure LTL Cvs can handle it without all this fakish, ektaish crap for Baaji.  He is a pure, genuine and a great character in this soap.  He is infact the best character of this soap and I would be happy if he remains so thru out the course of this soap.

The following 29 member(s) liked the above post:

shipsshivkundanNimmi.-sourire-prettywomansasha_1mnx12rama_2010mozart66mussy.jamshedWanderbugPooja_219springsshish15left_foreverbfunofbb123sub_rosaltl_fandivy609ivy_11HumaGDoodleMelodiousDreams-bharti---khushi----Sia--ImmaculateDream-Huma-MrsKhan

kabeeraspeaking IF-Sizzlerz
kabeeraspeaking
kabeeraspeaking

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 11:11am | IP Logged
Phone call confirmed by SBB, it'll happen next week, I guess...from 4.04 seconds..."Nakusha ko milne wali hai achi khabar."

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

left_forever-bharti---Sia--

--Sia-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Sia--
--Sia--

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 11:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by make-believe

Phone call confirmed by SBB, it'll happen next week, I guess...from 4.04 seconds..."Nakusha ko milne wali hai achi khabar."

thanks a lot dear Smile
you can make a new post for this Smile

Edited by Sia79 - 28 January 2011 at 11:13am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

left_foreverkabeeraspeaking

kabeeraspeaking IF-Sizzlerz
kabeeraspeaking
kabeeraspeaking

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 11:17am | IP Logged
Sia, we can keep all the news about the phone call here...it was only a few seconds long clip, nothing new...just confirmation (:

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

left_forever--Sia--

Go to top