Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Spoiler : Dutta to call Naku (Page 15)

divy609 IF-Dazzler
divy609
divy609

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 6:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Srushti-

hahaha.... baaji falling for nakku is not possible...afterall she is baajiji ki vahini jiLOLLOL
I really want to see D's reaction to N's voice when she says hello...and N's when she hears him...am also wondering that will D tell her that he cannot see???Confused...and secondly that D is going to tell her to stay put...as per the article...so is Chaskar also going to blabber that Kala is involved or atleast that someone other than Chaskar is involved and D wants to knw who??? because otherwise there is no point in N staying put ....
Chaskar might not blabber now But when he's under the knife He will tell Dutta Ur sis planned all this nd Kala will get caught..........I don't think he's gonna tell her he's become blind She will run to him asapLOLThough I want to tell him he's at Seema's ............ 
2day is gonna be awesome......Dancing

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

left_foreverWanderbug-Srushti-

-Carrie- IF-Rockerz
-Carrie-
-Carrie-

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 6:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by HumaG

Originally posted by ZubyDutta

[exactly..Smile...and there is no need to show Baaji developing feelings for Naku when two gorgeous women, Roops and Madhu, r figting over him..LOLWink...Dutta ki eik nahin do behanain kya kum hain jo Dutta ki Patni ki bhi zaroorat paday Baaji ki development kay liyay...Silly
ROFL
@ HumaG I was abt to reply to Crystal when I read Kiran's post that u r debating like a lawyer so decided to peek in.The above had me in real splits so much that my colleagues are looking at me like I'm crazy.But very well said.ClapThumbs Up

me or the other huma too much confusion LOLLOL
[/QUOTE]
Oye! Oooops!Soweee! Humi!My bad.Ouch Chalo koi nahi.Mujhe toh dono Humas ke posts acche lagte hainEmbarrassedLOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

left_foreverHumaG-Srushti--Huma-

divy609 IF-Dazzler
divy609
divy609

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 6:58am | IP Logged

Originally posted by norey

Even if they do show the phone convo today  How many days or weeks or months till they actually meet face to faceConfusedConfusedHow much longer i am getting so frustrated and worried for them bothCryDisapprove
CryCry

norey nakku is on that no eating/drrinking vrat they cant keep the lead starving forever can they LOLLOL by next week they will be together im sure Big smile
I thought there would be a spl. epi for Tasha milan ButAngry There's no LTL spl. this week as well

left_forever-Srushti--Huma-

HumaG IF-Rockerz
HumaG
HumaG

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 6:59am | IP Logged

[exactly..Smile...and there is no need to show Baaji developing feelings for Naku when two gorgeous women, Roops and Madhu, r figting over him..LOLWink...Dutta ki eik nahin do behanain kya kum hain jo Dutta ki Patni ki bhi zaroorat paday Baaji ki development kay liyay...Silly
ROFL
@ HumaG I was abt to reply to Crystal when I read Kiran's post that u r debating like a lawyer so decided to peek in.The above had me in real splits so much that my colleagues are looking at me like I'm crazy.But very well said.ClapThumbs Up

me or the other huma too much confusion LOLLOL
Oye! Oooops!Soweee! Humi!My bad.Ouch Chalo koi nahi.Mujhe toh dono Humas ke posts acche lagte hainEmbarrassedLOL
[/QUOTE]
ROFLROFLROFLROFL i like that jawab ROFLROFLROFLROFL

left_forever-Carrie--Huma-

HumaG IF-Rockerz
HumaG
HumaG

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 7:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by divy609

Even if they do show the phone convo today  How many days or weeks or months till they actually meet face to faceConfusedConfusedHow much longer i am getting so frustrated and worried for them bothCryDisapprove
CryCry

norey nakku is on that no eating/drrinking vrat they cant keep the lead starving forever can they LOLLOL by next week they will be together im sure Big smile
I thought there would be a spl. epi for Tasha milan ButAngry There's no LTL spl. this week as well

this is colours we are talking about they already gave us a sat epi in november LOLLOL we should be happy we got that for the FR LOLLOLLOL i think the next one will come in the second half of this year LOLLOL

divy609left_forever-Srushti--Huma-

HumaG IF-Rockerz
HumaG
HumaG

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 7:02am | IP Logged

Originally posted by -Srushti-

hahaha.... baaji falling for nakku is not possible...afterall she is baajiji ki vahini jiLOLLOL
I really want to see D's reaction to N's voice when she says hello...and N's when she hears him...am also wondering that will D tell her that he cannot see???Confused...and secondly that D is going to tell her to stay put...as per the article...so is Chaskar also going to blabber that Kala is involved or atleast that someone other than Chaskar is involved and D wants to knw who??? because otherwise there is no point in N staying put ....
Chaskar might not blabber now But when he's under the knife He will tell Dutta Ur sis planned all this nd Kala will get caught..........I don't think he's gonna tell her he's become blind She will run to him asapLOLThough I want to tell him he's at Seema's ............ 
2day is gonna be awesome......Dancing

now thats called optimisim i like ROFLROFLROFL CV's give us this ROFLROFLROFL

divy609left_forever-Srushti-

-Srushti- IF-Veteran Member
-Srushti-
-Srushti-

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 7:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ccolaco

Originally posted by -Huma-

Originally posted by ccolaco

Girls if Baazi falls for Naku then I will continue watching this serial only on 1 condition...Kishore should fall for Madhu and Suds should fall for Kala and maybe Chachaji shud fall for AS and Roops for Chaskar....then only I will continue watching it or else sirf Baazi Naku ke liye "fall" karna serial dekhne ke liye enuf nahi mere liyeWink

i have a condition too..!

I want AS with purohit jee...Day Dreaming
HUMA...hold on...lets send our list of requests to CVs mentioning who should fall for whom ok...in this way CVs will get lots of options to chose "who" and "whom"

BTW even Chachaji is good for AS. ..give a thoughtWink

yeh kya ho raha hai...AS ka character assassination ho gayaLOL pehle purohit ...phir DP...phir chacha...poor woman...all she does is stuff pallu in her mouthLOL Suds and kala are fantastic choices...Raam milaye jodi....but i liked Kala with chaskar more...they both have such good sense of dressingLOL Roops and Madhu are out of pic .... PN wale Dutta ko dhoodhne kumbh ke mele mein gaye honge aur in dono ko wahi chhod aye hongeLOL   bechara baaji ...do ladkiya di usko cvs ne...aur dono ko kho dala....phir kya karega bechara...dutta ke piichhe hi to padega...and that is why the story of Baaji with N doesnot go...woh to Nakku ki sauten hai...LOL

divy609left_foreverHumaG-Huma-

-Huma- IF-Stunnerz
-Huma-
-Huma-

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 7:04am | IP Logged

CryCry

Colors giving us a special epi of LTL...

divy609left_foreverHumaG-Srushti-

Go to top