Spoiler : Dutta to call Naku (Page 14)

HumaG IF-Rockerz
HumaG
HumaG

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 6:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ccolaco

Originally posted by HumaG

Girls if Baazi falls for Naku then I will continue watching this serial only on 1 condition...Kishore should fall for Madhu and Suds should fall for Kala and maybe Chachaji shud fall for AS and Roops for Chaskar....then only I will continue watching it or else sirf Baazi Naku ke liye "fall" karna serial dekhne ke liye enuf nahi mere liyeWink

nahinnnn  its all about kala and chaskar ki love story and AS/ganpat/babi ka love triangle LOLLOLLOL
yeah Dutta, Naku and Baji are jst "extras"..u knw fillersLOL

BINGO! LOLLOLLOL and i think you meant baazi not baji LOLLOLLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

silkrouteleft_forever-Huma-

left_forever IF-Dazzler
left_forever
left_forever

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 6:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Huma-

Girls if Baazi falls for Naku then I will continue watching this serial only on 1 condition...Kishore should fall for Madhu and Suds should fall for Kala and maybe Chachaji shud fall for AS and Roops for Chaskar....then only I will continue watching it or else sirf Baazi Naku ke liye "fall" karna serial dekhne ke liye enuf nahi mere liyeWink

i have a condition too..!

I want AS with purohit jee...Day Dreaming
HUMA...hold on...lets send our list of requests to CVs mentioning who should fall for whom ok...in this way CVs will get lots of options to chose "who" and "whom"

BTW even Chachaji is good for AS. ..give a thoughtWink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Srushti--Huma-

-Srushti- IF-Veteran Member
-Srushti-
-Srushti-

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 6:44am | IP Logged
hahaha.... baaji falling for nakku is not possible...afterall she is baajiji ki vahini jiLOLLOL
I really want to see D's reaction to N's voice when she says hello...and N's when she hears him...am also wondering that will D tell her that he cannot see???Confused...and secondly that D is going to tell her to stay put...as per the article...so is Chaskar also going to blabber that Kala is involved or atleast that someone other than Chaskar is involved and D wants to knw who??? because otherwise there is no point in N staying put ....

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

--Saaki--divy609left_forever-Huma-

left_forever IF-Dazzler
left_forever
left_forever

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 6:45am | IP Logged

nahinnnn  its all about kala and chaskar ki love story and AS/ganpat/babi ka love triangle LOLLOLLOL
yeah Dutta, Naku and Baji are jst "extras"..u knw fillersLOL

BINGO! LOLLOLLOL and i think you meant baazi not baji LOLLOLLOL
Oh so sorry...thanks Huma for catching tat

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Huma-

-Huma- IF-Stunnerz
-Huma-
-Huma-

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 6:48am | IP Logged

Originally posted by -Huma-

i have a condition too..!

I want AS with purohit jee...Day Dreaming
HUMA...hold on...lets send our list of requests to CVs mentioning who should fall for whom ok...in this way CVs will get lots of options to chose "who" and "whom"

BTW even Chachaji is good for AS. ..give a thoughtWink

hmmm..Colors might be fond love triangles... so we should send B sandwiched between A and C type of choices to them..LOL

AS sandwiched with Purohit jee and Chaacha Jee is a dream come true for me...I only watch serials for love triangles...Day Dreaming

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

silkrouteleft_forever

--Saaki-- IF-Dazzler
--Saaki--
--Saaki--

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 6:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Srushti-

hahaha.... baaji falling for nakku is not possible...afterall she is baajiji ki vahini jiLOLLOL
I really want to see D's reaction to N's voice when she says hello...and N's when she hears him...am also wondering that will D tell her that he cannot see???Confused...and secondly that D is going to tell her to stay put...as per the article...so is Chaskar also going to blabber that Kala is involved or atleast that someone other than Chaskar is involved and D wants to knw who??? because otherwise there is no point in N staying put ....

Yaar..........You dont know how desperately I want that.........

It is the time that Kala's truth should come out.........................
I think these are the epis aired after our petition wa ssent ...So,there might be something different stored for us.............  

I really hope Kala gets caught in this Dutta's "Chupa-Chupi" mission..............  

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

left_forever-Srushti--Huma-

norey Groupbie
norey
norey

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 6:53am | IP Logged
Even if they do show the phone convo today  How many days or weeks or months till they actually meet face to faceConfusedConfusedHow much longer i am getting so frustrated and worried for them bothCryDisapprove
CryCry

left_forever

HumaG IF-Rockerz
HumaG
HumaG

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 6:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by norey

Even if they do show the phone convo today  How many days or weeks or months till they actually meet face to faceConfusedConfusedHow much longer i am getting so frustrated and worried for them bothCryDisapprove
CryCry

norey nakku is on that no eating/drrinking vrat they cant keep the lead starving forever can they LOLLOL by next week they will be together im sure Big smile

left_forever

Go to top