India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Spoiler : Dutta to call Naku (Page 13)

HumaG IF-Rockerz
HumaG
HumaG

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 5:56am | IP Logged
just a reminder to everyone this is NOT ekta mayis serial where such things will happen. thank god if it was DSP would be currently having amnesia and N would be a widow about to get re-married LOL and if anyone still has any doubts we will write to the CV's and ask them next raksha bandhan please get N to tie a rakhi to B. simple. LOLLOLLOL

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

Crystal29sub_rosadivy609left_forever-Carrie--bharti--Srushti-ImmaculateDream--Sia---Huma-

--Sia-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Sia--
--Sia--

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 6:00am | IP Logged

exactly..Smile...and there is no need to show Baaji developing feelings for Naku when two gorgeous women, Roops and Madhu, r figting over him..LOLWink...Dutta ki eik nahin do behanain kya kum hain jo Dutta ki Patni ki bhi zaroorat paday Baaji ki development kay liyay...Silly
[/QUOTE]

Agree huma...these two seems to be more than enough poor baji  LOL...First let them decide who they are pairing with Baaji Big smile.....i think Nakku already admitted that Baaji is just like her brother than how can its possible to even think about this baji having feelings for nakku track....thats such a KACHRA IDEA which doesnt suits LTL storyline at all...and I am pretty sure that LTL has the best CVs team and they will never show this kind of cheap track Smile....This is the reason why LTL is different from other Crap serials on colors ...
We trust you CVs Smile

Edited by Sia79 - 26 January 2011 at 6:07am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Crystal29sub_rosadivy609left_forever-Carrie-HumaG-Huma-

-Huma- IF-Stunnerz
-Huma-
-Huma-

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 6:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sia79

Agree huma...these two seems to be more than enough poor baji  LOL...First let them decide who they are pairing with Baaji Big smile.....i think Nakku already admitted that Baaji is just like her brother than how can its possible to even think about this baji having feelings for nakku track....thats such a KACHRA IDEA which doesnt suits LTL storyline at all...and I am pretty sure that LTL has the best CVs team and they will never show this kind of cheap track Smile....This is the reason why LTL is different from other Crap serials on colors ...
We trust you CVs Smile

yup LTL CVs rock..Star...they r the best..Clap...Colors is very lucky to work with such talented people...

Thank God, they never tortured us with this track for the sake of TRPs...I respect them a lot for that...Smile

Edited by -Huma- - 26 January 2011 at 6:08am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Crystal29left_foreverHumaG--Sia--

HumaG IF-Rockerz
HumaG
HumaG

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 6:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ZubyDutta

[exactly..Smile...and there is no need to show Baaji developing feelings for Naku when two gorgeous women, Roops and Madhu, r figting over him..LOLWink...Dutta ki eik nahin do behanain kya kum hain jo Dutta ki Patni ki bhi zaroorat paday Baaji ki development kay liyay...Silly
ROFL
@ HumaG I was abt to reply to Crystal when I read Kiran's post that u r debating like a lawyer so decided to peek in.The above had me in real splits so much that my colleagues are looking at me like I'm crazy.But very well said.ClapThumbs Up
[/QUOTE]
me or the other huma too much confusion LOLLOL

Crystal29left_forever--Sia---Huma-

left_forever IF-Dazzler
left_forever
left_forever

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 6:34am | IP Logged
Girls if Baazi falls for Naku then I will continue watching this serial only on 1 condition...Kishore should fall for Madhu and Suds should fall for Kala and maybe Chachaji shud fall for AS and Roops for Chaskar....then only I will continue watching it or else sirf Baazi Naku ke liye "fall" karna serial dekhne ke liye enuf nahi mere liyeWink

Edited by ccolaco - 26 January 2011 at 6:34am

Nimmi.Crystal29--Sia---Huma-

HumaG IF-Rockerz
HumaG
HumaG

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 6:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ccolaco

Girls if Baazi falls for Naku then I will continue watching this serial only on 1 condition...Kishore should fall for Madhu and Suds should fall for Kala and maybe Chachaji shud fall for AS and Roops for Chaskar....then only I will continue watching it or else sirf Baazi Naku ke liye "fall" karna serial dekhne ke liye enuf nahi mere liyeWink

nahinnnn  its all about kala and chaskar ki love story and AS/ganpat/babi ka love triangle LOLLOLLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Crystal29left_forever-Huma-

left_forever IF-Dazzler
left_forever
left_forever

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 6:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by HumaG

nahinnnn  its all about kala and chaskar ki love story and AS/ganpat/babi ka love triangle LOLLOLLOL
yeah Dutta, Naku and Baji are jst "extras"..u knw fillersLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Crystal29HumaG-Huma-

-Huma- IF-Stunnerz
-Huma-
-Huma-

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 6:39am | IP Logged

i have a condition too..!

I want AS with purohit jee...Day Dreaming

if Colors is so fond of love triangles, they can show a Ganpat-AS-Purohit Jee's love triangle...Approve

Edited by -Huma- - 26 January 2011 at 6:41am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

silkrouteCrystal29sub_rosaleft_foreverHumaG

Go to top