Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Spoiler : Dutta to call Naku (Page 12)

kiran255 IF-Dazzler
kiran255
kiran255

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 5:00am | IP Logged
@Sara n Huma  Girls u can be amazing lawyers 
you got answer to everything in such convencing ways k 
i have no other way   xcept to get impresses with u girls !

@westboat  u need to watch the show from begginging !
if they show Baaji feeling something for Naku 
this show would become a Trash 

cant we have some  pure relations in dramas now !

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

silkrouteshivkundanCrystal29shish15sub_rosadivy609left_foreverHumaGImmaculateDreamAnu-Reddy--Sia---Huma-khushix

Crystal29 Goldie
Crystal29
Crystal29

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 5:18am | IP Logged
@Huma & Sara - I agree to all your points.Thumbs Up

@westboat - I have never felt that Baaji's character has been sidelined. He has been with Dutta and Nakku throughout. He is a very important person in the show and Dutta's life and he has had enough screen space too. If his character has not been developed, we would not adore him so much. He was with Nakku pre-FR, took the wrath with Nakku after FR and was Dutta's confidante when he wanted to talk about Nakku - be it hatred or love. What more can we ask for. Yes, maybe a love story for him...but let them first culminate the lead's love story properly...We have 2 girls contending for BaajiBig smile

And the day he starts having feeling for Nakku - I will stop watching LTL....

About not appreciating Nakku - I will not agree. We all have favorites, be it in movies or shows. My favorite in this show is Dutta..no doubt. But I love Nakku's character and applaud what Mahhi has been doing. She is irreplaceable too. The innocence, strength and love for Dutta that Mahhi's potrayal has brought into this show cannot be taken over or replaced. 

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

silkroute-sourire-prettywomandivy609left_forevershish15ltl_fanHumaGImmaculateDreamAnu-Reddy--Sia---Huma-khushix

HumaG IF-Rockerz
HumaG
HumaG

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 5:28am | IP Logged
for me DSP would be kinda like ram nakku his sita and baaji lakshman. and lakshman can never have feelings for sita simple. thats the same here. he calls nakku vahini i dont think they will show somethign incestous on LTL. because thats it by bye to LTL.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

silkrouteCrystal29left_forever-bharti---Sia---Huma-khushix

prettywoman Goldie
prettywoman
prettywoman

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 5:30am | IP Logged
Sara.. you spoke exactly what i had in mind!!! thanks for that!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Crystal29left_forever--Sia--ImmaculateDream-Huma-

shish15 IF-Dazzler
shish15
shish15

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 5:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by westboat

If you look at it Baazi has been completely ignored.... Imagine if he was shown to have developed some hidden feeling for Naku during the bad phase. But ofcourse this dey shuldnt ve revealed at all to dutta n  naku or anyone else. Dey could have also shown him realising dat she is only meant for dutta.

Dear, I can't even imagine anything like this......Baaji developing feeling for Naku would be incestuous ..He treats like sister!!!!  As mentioned...there are enough and more unmarried ladies in the show.for whom he can develop all the feelings he want.....It would be demeaning Baaji's character to show him falling in love with his Bhabhie....Better kill him than kill his character (charitr).

Edited by chochu15 - 26 January 2011 at 5:33am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

silkrouteCrystal29left_foreverHumaG-Carrie---Sia--ImmaculateDream-Huma-

-Carrie- IF-Rockerz
-Carrie-
-Carrie-

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 5:40am | IP Logged
[exactly..Smile...and there is no need to show Baaji developing feelings for Naku when two gorgeous women, Roops and Madhu, r figting over him..LOLWink...Dutta ki eik nahin do behanain kya kum hain jo Dutta ki Patni ki bhi zaroorat paday Baaji ki development kay liyay...Silly
[/QUOTE]
ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL
@ HumaG I was abt to reply to Crystal when I read Kiran's post that u r debating like a lawyer so decided to peek in.The above had me in real splits so much that my colleagues are looking at me like I'm crazy.But very well said.ClapThumbs Up

Edited by ZubyDutta - 26 January 2011 at 5:40am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Crystal29divy609left_foreverHumaG--Sia---Huma-

-Huma- IF-Stunnerz
-Huma-
-Huma-

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 5:44am | IP Logged
First Uttaran and now LTL....
Vansh fell for the love of his brother's life just a few months ago and now Baaji falling for Dutta's wife.... SleepySleepySleepy....
Colors cant be that uncreative that they will need to show the same tracks in all their shows..Big smile
I am sure they have hired some very skilled employees who can think up some new tracks..Tongue...they need not torture us with this already overused track..Smile

Edited by -Huma- - 26 January 2011 at 5:44am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Crystal29shish15divy609left_forever-Carrie-HumaG--Sia--

-Carrie- IF-Rockerz
-Carrie-
-Carrie-

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 5:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Huma-

First Uttaran and now LTL....
Vansh fell for the love of his brother's life just a few months ago and now Baaji falling for Dutta's wife.... SleepySleepySleepy....
Colors cant be that uncreative that they will need to show the same tracks in all their shows..Big smile
I am sure they have hired some very skilled employees who can think up some new tracks..Tongue...they need not torture us with this already overused track..Smile
Yeah!Humi.She has said several times to Baaji "Tu mere Bhai jaisa hai" there is no way CVs will make this kind of blooper.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Crystal29left_forever--Sia---Huma-

Go to top