Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Spoiler : Dutta to call Naku (Page 11)

-bharti- IF-Rockerz
-bharti-
-bharti-

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 2:04am | IP Logged
originally posted by westboat

[If so well and good for the show and for LTL fans.. I wish even if anyone has to leave dey should end d show with good note... I really dont think dere is any need for dutta bh to leave as its only turning into his favour. Giving him immense popularity and stardom which will definately help him ahead... I really dont think dere is anyone on TV who have received such warm heroic popularity... but ofcourse its undenieble that nakusha too is equally hardworking and good actress... Finally she is the one who wore black makup for so long... not an easy task...I wonder why she isnt as popular as dutta bhau? its luk and fate seems....lot of people feels she is replaceble but not dutta...sad know? so this time cheers for nakusha...].

Smile  Dear its not one against the other,  offcouse we like nakusha,  when did it become that liking dutta is hating nakku or downplaying her role, but it is a fact that MR playing dutta has touched our hearts like no one nd we crave for more nd more of dutta,  even ones who dont watch LTL have only praises for his acting skills.  By the way Mahi playing nakusha has also done a grt job nd if u notice her ranking it has seen a steady rise that cant happen without people voting for her. Indeed her portrayal as kaali nakku was praiseworthy with the added burden of the black makeup.  The storyline is such that Dutta nd nakku take the attention mostly nd the character dutta has overwhelmed us irrevocably, thats why the adulation. 

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

silkroutedivya17-7Crystal29prettywomansasha_1mussy.jamshedshish15divy609left_forever--Sia--ImmaculateDream-Huma-

westboat Newbie
westboat
westboat

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 3:43am | IP Logged

If you look at it Baazi has been completely ignored.... Imagine if he was shown to have developed some hidden feeling for Naku during the bad phase. But ofcourse this dey shuldnt ve revealed at all to dutta n  naku or anyone else. Dey could have also shown him realising dat she is only meant for dutta.

ImmaculateDream IF-Sizzlerz
ImmaculateDream
ImmaculateDream

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 4:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by westboat

If you look at it Baazi has been completely ignored..

What "baazi" ??? Confused u mean  a "Deal" ? Confused

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

silkroutedivy609left_forever-Huma-

-Huma- IF-Stunnerz
-Huma-
-Huma-

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 4:17am | IP Logged

If you look at it Baazi has been completely ignored.... Imagine if he was shown to have developed some hidden feeling for Naku during the bad phase. But ofcourse this dey shuldnt ve revealed at all to dutta n  naku or anyone else. Dey could have also shown him realising dat she is only meant for dutta.

Baazi? Who is Baazi??? *looks confused*...oh u mean Baaji!

Well since Baaji is a supporting character only, its understandable why he hasnt been focused on much yet since Tasha r still not reunited...they cant focus on too many things at the same time...First, the current tracks have to be dealt with....the focus can shift to Baaji later..and Baaji developing feelings for Naku..what a joke!!! Baaji loves Dutta like a brother. He would rather jump off a building than eye the love of Dutta's life like that. I think most of us would rather c Baaji exit the show than over him developing feelings for Naku. This is LTL, not some other cheap show on Colors that needs such cheap tracks to gain TRPs....

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

silkrouteshivkundanprettywomanCrystal29sub_rosakiran255divy609left_forever-bharti-ImmaculateDreamAnu-Reddy--Sia--khushix

-Huma- IF-Stunnerz
-Huma-
-Huma-

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 4:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SAraW

I think he meant Baaji...Tongue

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

silkroutekiran255left_forever--Sia--ImmaculateDream

ImmaculateDream
ImmaculateDream

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 4:21am | IP Logged

As far as wat I have been thru is Dutta actually wants to leave as he feels there isnt much left for him in d show and he agreed to give extension to end only upto feb. sorry if u were disheartened ... but fact is fact... better accept it and move... Smile

This is old news my friend LOL....yes Mishal was SUPPOSED to be leaving in Feb but we all sent lot of petitions, mails, etc. to the producers, Colours channel, etc., and they had a negotiation/meeting with Mishal and now the latest news is that Mishal IS NOT LEAVING LTL in February. He is going to stay in LTL Wink!

If so well and good for the show and for LTL fans.. I wish even if anyone has to leave dey should end d show with good note... I really dont think dere is any need for dutta bh to leave as its only turning into his favour. Giving him immense popularity and stardom which will definately help him ahead... I really dont think dere is anyone on TV who have received such warm heroic popularity... but ofcourse its undenieble that nakusha too is equally hardworking and good actress... Finally she is the one who wore black makup for so long... not an easy task...I wonder why she isnt as popular as dutta bhau? its luk and fate seems....lot of people feels she is replaceble but not dutta...sad know? so this time cheers for nakusha....

@ Bold

So, ur not a fan ?? nice to know that even non -fans of the show are interested in LTL .. Smile

Now coming to your question,  We like Mahi in her Role as well! there is no doubt abt that ... there were times when she was praised every time she has delivered Smile .. But the FACT will remain intact! Mishal is a FANTASTIC Actor.. Im no FAN but even i Cant deny that... the prove is when all the rumors Hit of him leaving the show.. there was a Dip in Trps.. there was a drought of Discussions on this forum and Almost No one seems interested.. So yah Its MR AS Dutta who is the USP of the show.. Smile  .. Its not that we Are not fond of Nakusha or other characters...Majority loves them . LTL is being loved in "totality"  from Actors, acting, Writing, Story , Dialogues, Direction and Characters! Everything is playing a Vital Role in maintaining the interests so If anything goes missing It effects the Show in a BAD light .  ..it should remain that way it is right now,  till the end.....

Edited by SAraW - 26 January 2011 at 4:22am

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

shivkundanprettywomanCrystal29kiran255divy609left_foreverSubii-bharti---Sia--Anu-Reddykhushix-Huma-

ImmaculateDream
ImmaculateDream

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 4:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Huma-

oh baaji ? lol!... got it now. my bad.. LOL 

baaji is her brother and she is his sister :-) there is nothing beyond  that.. Smile as for exploring baaji .. there are Other ways to do so .. him taking care in business matters! they can make his character more intelligent and smart to deal with crucial situations..  also would love to see him getting back to his comical nature.. 

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

silkrouteshivkundanCrystal29kiran255divy609left_foreverAnu-Reddy--Sia---Huma-khushix

-Huma- IF-Stunnerz
-Huma-
-Huma-

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 4:42am | IP Logged

Originally posted by -Huma-

oh baaji ? lol!... got it now. my bad.. LOL 

baaji is her brother and she is his sister :-) there is nothing beyond  that.. Smile as for exploring baaji .. there are Other ways to do so .. him taking care in business matters! they can make his character more intelligent and smart to deal with crucial situations..  also would love to see him getting back to his comical nature.. 

exactly..Smile...and there is no need to show Baaji developing feelings for Naku when two gorgeous women, Roops and Madhu, r figting over him..LOLWink...Dutta ki eik nahin do behanain kya kum hain jo Dutta ki Patni ki bhi zaroorat paday Baaji ki development kay liyay...Silly

Edited by -Huma- - 26 January 2011 at 4:42am

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

shivkundanCrystal29kiran255divy609left_forever-bharti---Sia--Anu-ReddyImmaculateDreamkhushix

Go to top