Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Spoiler : Dutta to call Naku (Page 10)

--Sia-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Sia--
--Sia--

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 11:20am | IP Logged
Thanks for the wonderful News Crystal
First we got the news that MR is very much in the show and now this phone conversation between dutta and Nakku ...Cant wait for this Smile
Good news coming one after another Tongue

Edited by Sia79 - 25 January 2011 at 11:21am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Crystal29left_forevermussy.jamshedAnu-Reddy

droopy_asleep Goldie
droopy_asleep
droopy_asleep

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 11:23am | IP Logged
You know LTL never ceases to amaze me. Here we are thinking about the awesome reunion between Naku and Dutta face to face and they choose the phone call.
You know, phones can be very romantic and soothing also....since Dutta has lost his eyesight, what better way to talk to Naku than by phone? That conversation has not even happened and its giving me goose bumps :)

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

silkrouteCrystal29left_forever-bharti---Sia--

desigrl414 Goldie
desigrl414
desigrl414

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 11:28am | IP Logged
Such awesome news! I can't wait to see how both of them will react to hearing each other's voices! I am def looking forward to that scene. I feel like when they first hear each other's voices they might be silent for a while and have some romantic FBs. I think Nakku might start to cry then too. I hope it's an emotional scene!! Smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Crystal29left_forever--Sia--

*dewdrop~pearl* IF-Rockerz
*dewdrop~pearl*
*dewdrop~pearl*

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 11:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by westboat

Originally posted by ccolaco

Originally posted by anupamas2

Thanks for sharing. Good news indeed!!

Arr.. why all these people keeping so much of hope...  wat I have heard recently is dutta bhau exiting from laagi.. and they are goin to end the craft in feb... so there wont be any reunion dey cant show that...  either they might actually kill character in feb or send him to jail full life. and that will be the end of this luv story... then dey will start with some1 else for naku...
dear i think so u were away for sumtime as u dnt have idea abut latest news. Mishal is not leaving the show..not in feb...never...he is to stay

As far as wat I have been thru is Dutta actually wants to leave as he feels there isnt much left for him in d show and he agreed to give extension to end only upto feb. sorry if u were disheartened ... but fact is fact... better accept it and move... Smile

This is old news my friend LOL....yes Mishal was SUPPOSED to be leaving in Feb but we all sent lot of petitions, mails, etc. to the producers, Colours channel, etc., and they had a negotiation/meeting with Mishal and now the latest news is that Mishal IS NOT LEAVING LTL in February. He is going to stay in LTL Wink!

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

shamnasasalishivkundanCrystal29desigrl414sasha_1ltl_fanmussy.jamshedWanderbugdivy609left_foreverprncz-bharti-.scorpio10--Sia--

prncz IF-Rockerz
prncz
prncz

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 12:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ccolaco

Originally posted by anupamas2

Thanks for sharing. Good news indeed!!

Arr.. why all these people keeping so much of hope...  wat I have heard recently is dutta bhau exiting from laagi.. and they are goin to end the craft in feb... so there wont be any reunion dey cant show that...  either they might actually kill character in feb or send him to jail full life. and that will be the end of this luv story... then dey will start with some1 else for naku...
dear i think so u were away for sumtime as u dnt have idea abut latest news. Mishal is not leaving the show..not in feb...never...he is to stay

Thnks crstal for this news ////Ya soo happy  he is here to stay Day Dreaming..... and now waiting for the ph convo /// ya tat seems so logicall .. he cals and may be nakku picksSmile for a change kala will not pick .Clap. and i thnk he will try  to  take revenge with chaskar before going to patil nivas/// while nakku searching for him/// and she reaches when dutta is in a spot .. and saves him Tongueand then his vision cmes back at that time out of shock Tongue

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sasha_1left_forever

westboat Newbie
westboat
westboat

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 9:29pm | IP Logged
As far as wat I have been thru is Dutta actually wants to leave as he feels there isnt much left for him in d show and he agreed to give extension to end only upto feb. sorry if u were disheartened ... but fact is fact... better accept it and move... Smile
[/QUOTE]

This is old news my friend LOL....yes Mishal was SUPPOSED to be leaving in Feb but we all sent lot of petitions, mails, etc. to the producers, Colours channel, etc., and they had a negotiation/meeting with Mishal and now the latest news is that Mishal IS NOT LEAVING LTL in February. He is going to stay in LTL Wink!

[/QUOTE]
If so well and good for the show and for LTL fans.. I wish even if anyone has to leave dey should end d show with good note... I really dont think dere is any need for dutta bh to leave as its only turning into his favour. Giving him immense popularity and stardom which will definately help him ahead... I really dont think dere is anyone on TV who have received such warm heroic popularity... but ofcourse its undenieble that nakusha too is equally hardworking and good actress... Finally she is the one who wore black makup for so long... not an easy task...I wonder why she isnt as popular as dutta bhau? its luk and fate seems....lot of people feels she is replaceble but not dutta...sad know? so this time cheers for nakusha....

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

left_forevermussy.jamshed*dewdrop~pearl*

desigrl414 Goldie
desigrl414
desigrl414

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 9:41pm | IP Logged

If so well and good for the show and for LTL fans.. I wish even if anyone has to leave dey should end d show with good note... I really dont think dere is any need for dutta bh to leave as its only turning into his favour. Giving him immense popularity and stardom which will definately help him ahead... I really dont think dere is anyone on TV who have received such warm heroic popularity... but ofcourse its undenieble that nakusha too is equally hardworking and good actress... Finally she is the one who wore black makup for so long... not an easy task...I wonder why she isnt as popular as dutta bhau? its luk and fate seems....lot of people feels she is replaceble but not dutta...sad know? so this time cheers for nakusha....

for me neither mishal or mahhi are replaceable. They both are Dutta and Nakku for me. I wouldn't watch if anyone else was to play either role or if either one of them left the show. They both are what make LTL what it is.

Edited by desigrl414 - 25 January 2011 at 9:41pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sasha_1mussy.jamshedleft_forever--Sia--

Prinsesse.Suvi IF-Sizzlerz
Prinsesse.Suvi
Prinsesse.Suvi

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 9:58pm | IP Logged
Yayyyyyyyyyyyyyy finally!!!
Thanks for sharing!!!
Hayye hayye me dhinchaking!!!DancingLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shivkundanleft_forever