Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

prettywoman thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Sara.. you spoke exactly what i had in mind!!! thanks for that!
shish15 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: westboat

If you look at it Baazi has been completely ignored.... Imagine if he was shown to have developed some hidden feeling for Naku during the bad phase. But ofcourse this dey shuldnt ve revealed at all to dutta n  naku or anyone else. Dey could have also shown him realising dat she is only meant for dutta.

Dear, I can't even imagine anything like this......Baaji developing feeling for Naku would be incestuous ..He treats like sister!!!!  As mentioned...there are enough and more unmarried ladies in the show.for whom he can develop all the feelings he want.....It would be demeaning Baaji's character to show him falling in love with his Bhabhie....Better kill him than kill his character (charitr).
Edited by chochu15 - 13 years ago
-Carrie- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
[exactly..😊...and there is no need to show Baaji developing feelings for Naku when two gorgeous women, Roops and Madhu, r figting over him..πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰...Dutta ki eik nahin do behanain kya kum hain jo Dutta ki Patni ki bhi zaroorat paday Baaji ki development kay liyay...πŸ€ͺ
[/QUOTE]
🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣
@ HumaG I was abt to reply to Crystal when I read Kiran's post that u r debating like a lawyer so decided to peek in.The above had me in real splits so much that my colleagues are looking at me like I'm crazy.But very well said.πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸΌ
Edited by ZubyDutta - 13 years ago
-MeMyselfI thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
First Uttaran and now LTL....
Vansh fell for the love of his brother's life just a few months ago and now Baaji falling for Dutta's wife.... πŸ₯±πŸ₯±πŸ₯±....
Colors cant be that uncreative that they will need to show the same tracks in all their shows..πŸ˜ƒ
I am sure they have hired some very skilled employees who can think up some new tracks..πŸ˜›...they need not torture us with this already overused track..😊
Edited by -Huma- - 13 years ago
-Carrie- thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Huma-

First Uttaran and now LTL....
Vansh fell for the love of his brother's life just a few months ago and now Baaji falling for Dutta's wife.... πŸ₯±πŸ₯±πŸ₯±....
Colors cant be that uncreative that they will need to show the same tracks in all their shows..πŸ˜ƒ
I am sure they have hired some very skilled employees who can think up some new tracks..πŸ˜›...they need not torture us with this already overused track..😊

Yeah!Humi.She has said several times to Baaji "Tu mere Bhai jaisa hai" there is no way CVs will make this kind of blooper.
HumaG thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
just a reminder to everyone this is NOT ekta mayis serial where such things will happen. thank god if it was DSP would be currently having amnesia and N would be a widow about to get re-married πŸ˜† and if anyone still has any doubts we will write to the CV's and ask them next raksha bandhan please get N to tie a rakhi to B. simple. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
--Sia-- thumbnail

exactly..😊...and there is no need to show Baaji developing feelings for Naku when two gorgeous women, Roops and Madhu, r figting over him..πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰...Dutta ki eik nahin do behanain kya kum hain jo Dutta ki Patni ki bhi zaroorat paday Baaji ki development kay liyay...πŸ€ͺ
[/QUOTE]

Agree huma...these two seems to be more than enough poor baji  πŸ˜†...First let them decide who they are pairing with Baaji πŸ˜ƒ.....i think Nakku already admitted that Baaji is just like her brother than how can its possible to even think about this baji having feelings for nakku track....thats such a KACHRA IDEA which doesnt suits LTL storyline at all...and I am pretty sure that LTL has the best CVs team and they will never show this kind of cheap track 😊....This is the reason why LTL is different from other Crap serials on colors ...
We trust you CVs 😊
Edited by Sia79 - 13 years ago
-MeMyselfI thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: Sia79

Agree huma...these two seems to be more than enough poor baji  πŸ˜†...First let them decide who they are pairing with Baaji πŸ˜ƒ.....i think Nakku already admitted that Baaji is just like her brother than how can its possible to even think about this baji having feelings for nakku track....thats such a KACHRA IDEA which doesnt suits LTL storyline at all...and I am pretty sure that LTL has the best CVs team and they will never show this kind of cheap track 😊....This is the reason why LTL is different from other Crap serials on colors ...
We trust you CVs 😊

yup LTL CVs rock..⭐️...they r the best..πŸ‘...Colors is very lucky to work with such talented people...

Thank God, they never tortured us with this track for the sake of TRPs...I respect them a lot for that...😊
Edited by -Huma- - 13 years ago
HumaG thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ZubyDutta

[exactly..😊...and there is no need to show Baaji developing feelings for Naku when two gorgeous women, Roops and Madhu, r figting over him..πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰...Dutta ki eik nahin do behanain kya kum hain jo Dutta ki Patni ki bhi zaroorat paday Baaji ki development kay liyay...πŸ€ͺ

🀣
@ HumaG I was abt to reply to Crystal when I read Kiran's post that u r debating like a lawyer so decided to peek in.The above had me in real splits so much that my colleagues are looking at me like I'm crazy.But very well said.πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸΌ
[/QUOTE]
me or the other huma too much confusion πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
left_forever thumbnail
Girls if Baazi falls for Naku then I will continue watching this serial only on 1 condition...Kishore should fall for Madhu and Suds should fall for Kala and maybe Chachaji shud fall for AS and Roops for Chaskar....then only I will continue watching it or else sirf Baazi Naku ke liye "fall" karna serial dekhne ke liye enuf nahi mere liyeπŸ˜‰ Edited by ccolaco - 13 years ago