Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

westboat thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

If you look at it Baazi has been completely ignored.... Imagine if he was shown to have developed some hidden feeling for Naku during the bad phase. But ofcourse this dey shuldnt ve revealed at all to dutta n  naku or anyone else. Dey could have also shown him realising dat she is only meant for dutta.

ImmaculateDream thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: westboat

If you look at it Baazi has been completely ignored..

What "baazi" ??? 😕 u mean  a "Deal" ? 😕
-MeMyselfI thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

If you look at it Baazi has been completely ignored.... Imagine if he was shown to have developed some hidden feeling for Naku during the bad phase. But ofcourse this dey shuldnt ve revealed at all to dutta n  naku or anyone else. Dey could have also shown him realising dat she is only meant for dutta.

Baazi? Who is Baazi??? *looks confused*...oh u mean Baaji!

Well since Baaji is a supporting character only, its understandable why he hasnt been focused on much yet since Tasha r still not reunited...they cant focus on too many things at the same time...First, the current tracks have to be dealt with....the focus can shift to Baaji later..and Baaji developing feelings for Naku..what a joke!!! Baaji loves Dutta like a brother. He would rather jump off a building than eye the love of Dutta's life like that. I think most of us would rather c Baaji exit the show than over him developing feelings for Naku. This is LTL, not some other cheap show on Colors that needs such cheap tracks to gain TRPs....
-MeMyselfI thumbnail
Originally posted by: SAraW

What "baazi" ??? 😕 u mean  a "Deal" ? 😕

I think he meant Baaji...😛

As far as wat I have been thru is Dutta actually wants to leave as he feels there isnt much left for him in d show and he agreed to give extension to end only upto feb. sorry if u were disheartened ... but fact is fact... better accept it and move... 😊

This is old news my friend 😆....yes Mishal was SUPPOSED to be leaving in Feb but we all sent lot of petitions, mails, etc. to the producers, Colours channel, etc., and they had a negotiation/meeting with Mishal and now the latest news is that Mishal IS NOT LEAVING LTL in February. He is going to stay in LTL 😉!

If so well and good for the show and for LTL fans.. I wish even if anyone has to leave dey should end d show with good note... I really dont think dere is any need for dutta bh to leave as its only turning into his favour. Giving him immense popularity and stardom which will definately help him ahead... I really dont think dere is anyone on TV who have received such warm heroic popularity... but ofcourse its undenieble that nakusha too is equally hardworking and good actress... Finally she is the one who wore black makup for so long... not an easy task...I wonder why she isnt as popular as dutta bhau? its luk and fate seems....lot of people feels she is replaceble but not dutta...sad know? so this time cheers for nakusha....

@ Bold

So, ur not a fan ?? nice to know that even non -fans of the show are interested in LTL .. 😊

Now coming to your question,  We like Mahi in her Role as well! there is no doubt abt that ... there were times when she was praised every time she has delivered 😊 .. But the FACT will remain intact! Mishal is a FANTASTIC Actor.. Im no FAN but even i Cant deny that... the prove is when all the rumors Hit of him leaving the show.. there was a Dip in Trps.. there was a drought of Discussions on this forum and Almost No one seems interested.. So yah Its MR AS Dutta who is the USP of the show.. 😊  .. Its not that we Are not fond of Nakusha or other characters...Majority loves them . LTL is being loved in "totality"  from Actors, acting, Writing, Story , Dialogues, Direction and Characters! Everything is playing a Vital Role in maintaining the interests so If anything goes missing It effects the Show in a BAD light .  ..it should remain that way it is right now,  till the end.....

Edited by SAraW - 13 years ago
Originally posted by: -Huma-

I think he meant Baaji...😛

oh baaji ? lol!... got it now. my bad.. 😆 

baaji is her brother and she is his sister :-) there is nothing beyond  that.. 😊 as for exploring baaji .. there are Other ways to do so .. him taking care in business matters! they can make his character more intelligent and smart to deal with crucial situations..  also would love to see him getting back to his comical nature.. 
-MeMyselfI thumbnail
Originally posted by: SAraW

oh baaji ? lol!... got it now. my bad.. 😆 

baaji is her brother and she is his sister :-) there is nothing beyond  that.. 😊 as for exploring baaji .. there are Other ways to do so .. him taking care in business matters! they can make his character more intelligent and smart to deal with crucial situations..  also would love to see him getting back to his comical nature.. 

exactly..😊...and there is no need to show Baaji developing feelings for Naku when two gorgeous women, Roops and Madhu, r figting over him..😆😉...Dutta ki eik nahin do behanain kya kum hain jo Dutta ki Patni ki bhi zaroorat paday Baaji ki development kay liyay...🤪
Edited by -Huma- - 13 years ago
kiran255 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
@Sara n Huma  Girls u can be amazing lawyers 
you got answer to everything in such convencing ways k 
i have no other way   xcept to get impresses with u girls !

@westboat  u need to watch the show from begginging !
if they show Baaji feeling something for Naku 
this show would become a Trash 

cant we have some  pure relations in dramas now !
Crystal29 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
@Huma & Sara - I agree to all your points.👍🏼

@westboat - I have never felt that Baaji's character has been sidelined. He has been with Dutta and Nakku throughout. He is a very important person in the show and Dutta's life and he has had enough screen space too. If his character has not been developed, we would not adore him so much. He was with Nakku pre-FR, took the wrath with Nakku after FR and was Dutta's confidante when he wanted to talk about Nakku - be it hatred or love. What more can we ask for. Yes, maybe a love story for him...but let them first culminate the lead's love story properly...We have 2 girls contending for Baaji😃

And the day he starts having feeling for Nakku - I will stop watching LTL....

About not appreciating Nakku - I will not agree. We all have favorites, be it in movies or shows. My favorite in this show is Dutta..no doubt. But I love Nakku's character and applaud what Mahhi has been doing. She is irreplaceable too. The innocence, strength and love for Dutta that Mahhi's potrayal has brought into this show cannot be taken over or replaced. 
HumaG thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
for me DSP would be kinda like ram nakku his sita and baaji lakshman. and lakshman can never have feelings for sita simple. thats the same here. he calls nakku vahini i dont think they will show somethign incestous on LTL. because thats it by bye to LTL.