Frequent Posters

shonapinky thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
wow...thankz a ton fr d awesum newz yr...!!πŸ˜ƒcant wait fr d epiz...!!πŸ₯³
neets_ltl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thats such good news! Chalo ek nazar na sahi, apna chand ki to awaaz hi bohat ha for Naku! The husky voice that makes us girls go crazy! The phone conversation is just going to be something special! And it's going to make both of them even more betaab to be in each other's arms! They are going to crave to see each other now! Thank you for sharing! Dreamland it is! 😍
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: nureat01

Ditto.....how exactly is he going to see the number? Or is he already such a highly adapted blind person?πŸ˜•πŸ˜†.....oh well.....doesn't matter....he's calling her and that's good enough.....looking forward to seeing this scene

LOL@ Nakku suddenly having a new cellphone...fully possible....ppl magically get cellphones in these soapsπŸ˜†

@topicmaker: Thanks for posting! :-)

Maybe he will call the landline...
Leandra thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
thanks for sharing

why datta is not saying he want to go back to PN what is stopping him or seema is not allowing datta to go out of his house.
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Seema asks him to stay back for his own safety.
Leandra thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: kshreya2002

Seema asks him to stay back for his own safety.

he believed seema?
westboat thumbnail
Originally posted by: anupamas2

Thanks for sharing. Good news indeed!!

Arr.. why all these people keeping so much of hope...  wat I have heard recently is dutta bhau exiting from laagi.. and they are goin to end the craft in feb... so there wont be any reunion dey cant show that...  either they might actually kill character in feb or send him to jail full life. and that will be the end of this luv story... then dey will start with some1 else for naku...
left_forever thumbnail
Originally posted by: westboat

Arr.. why all these people keeping so much of hope...  wat I have heard recently is dutta bhau exiting from laagi.. and they are goin to end the craft in feb... so there wont be any reunion dey cant show that...  either they might actually kill character in feb or send him to jail full life. and that will be the end of this luv story... then dey will start with some1 else for naku...

dear i think so u were away for sumtime as u dnt have idea abut latest news. Mishal is not leaving the show..not in feb...never...he is to stay
mussy.jamshed thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks Crystal

HugsπŸ˜‰

Kia news dee hain.............I hope we get v intense DN scene........Dutta will call her *sigh*
westboat thumbnail
Originally posted by: ccolaco

dear i think so u were away for sumtime as u dnt have idea abut latest news. Mishal is not leaving the show..not in feb...never...he is to stay

As far as wat I have been thru is Dutta actually wants to leave as he feels there isnt much left for him in d show and he agreed to give extension to end only upto feb. sorry if u were disheartened ... but fact is fact... better accept it and move... 😊