•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 13 years ago
Guys, I still think that what they might have showed in SBS was Geet's dream shoot. Dont let your expectations fly high and later bash the CVs. Word of caution.
i know...even sbs rushed thro it without saying anything concretely...so pls dont get ur hopes too high....and sbb was just showing the apple scene....
I sincerely hope that it was Geet 's dream . If it was real then it has to be the most thanda SR ever . I mean Geet was still in her Bridal wear . πŸ˜† I think Geet dozes off waiting for Maan and wakes up to see him returning from the office in the morning . Or she is tired at night , nothing happens , both doze off and she wakes up to see Maan leaving for office in the morning . I dont think the Cvs will show the SR without any prior hype .
you are correct...no need of anymore bashings for cv'sπŸ˜†πŸ˜†...no sr...but still geet is happy...so something convincingly happened.πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜³πŸ˜³..our dd needs rest yar for the whole 2 weeks with the same costume😭😭...even i am bored.😭😭..
Originally posted by sindu1231

you are correct...no need of anymore bashings for cv'sπŸ˜†πŸ˜†...no sr...but still geet is happy...so something convincingly happened.😳..our dd needs rest yar for the whole 2 weeks with the same costume😭😭...even i am bored.😭😭..
i know about the costume, it was so heavy and she was in so much discomfort...did u notice during conversations, she was going on pulling the pallu on her head...maan has got chutkara from his heavy costume, but geet is still in them.... 
well wt u say might b true bt my heart says nothing of da sort willl happen dat was shown in da promo.. if u all remember dat it was shown geet will die in da marriage.."bt she didn't".. & i believe maan has a heart deep inside which (he came 2knw abt it a few mnths back) beats jst 4 geet....& a soul who is geet herself....nothing as sch will happennnnn........
the news article clearly states that things will be unsettling after Maaneet get into an argument... so i don't think there will be a full on romantic normalcy in SR scene.. i am always prepared to expect least out of next episode.. lolzzz & yesterday i felt wonderful as i did not expect an apple eating game....