Rang Badalti Odhani

India-Forums

Rang Badalti Odhani
Rang Badalti Odhani

SS: Freedom Hearts- Part 2-pg 3 (Page 7)

rooj-i IF-Sizzlerz
rooj-i
rooj-i

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 9:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -shamima-

I really loved how you wrote it all like the whole attention to detail and the story has got a really nice concept where it shows a young womens emotions and how she facedthe problem but also a shade of a troubled girls life who had insecurities but also her way of dealing with the situation was to keep herself hidden and immersed in work and ge depressed because of the bottled up emotions and by looking at the situation that occurred in the past between shaanak shows how misunderstandings can break the strongest of strongest friendship and awe loved how they bumped into each othe after 5 years but shaan apparently kept tabs on her so the bumping into each other was more sure to happen anyways great OS and I would love to read en epilogue to see what happens next Smile

Thanks Shamima...

I am so glad that someone is picking on the main topic of my SS...i mean we deal with these problems every day and being women we have a hard time not to show our emotions. Of course we can keep control but then we are humans after all and we tend to get hurt more than our male counterparts...

all the situation or emotions that I presented are actually true...they happen to the best of us. We try to be positive in life but every turn we take, we are dealt with more negatives than positives...

friendships are one things I personally value a lot, be it anything, i value friendships close to my heart...the moment i feel betrayed or endangered on that front, my heart completely breaks....so i thought why not explore that with Shanak.

I hope the epilogue would be of everyone's satisfactory...

rooj-i IF-Sizzlerz
rooj-i
rooj-i

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 9:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rafia 24

wow rooj yaar another amazing ff. really feel like some screenplay is being read out i guess thats contributed to the real life element of the ff.  awww thanks Rainy...you deserved a special Thank you!Hug i was writing it as a screenplay...who knows i might even convert it...loved the fact theres soooo much detail really helps to connect with the characters esp khanak and visualise the whole thing. actually i left out a lot of details...like if i had written this SS as a FF then you will know the precise details and might get to know more about Khanak...Loved how accomplished khanak is- you go girl lol. but the 2nd part was on a whole another level i dont even know where to begin the whole suraj affair- hate the way he treated her afterwards- jerk hahahaha Khanak has to be independent, she is a strong girl yaar...she can't have a guy or anything holding her back...as for Suraj, believe it or not but there are guys who do exist like that...
and the way she came to feel for shaan it felt so natural, u here all the time someone falling for the friend especially one they see all the time no matter how much you try to resist it there must be something extra/attraction towards that person for you to spend that much time with them. honestly i think that is the toughest decision that a girl has to take in her life...i mean we are compelled to hide our emotions when our hearts don't desire it...there is a reason why I love Pooja's Dostana because it explores that aspect...
yaar shaan is such a burthal- i was cursing at him when he didnt support khanak, forget supporting khanak even just awknowledging what she must be feeling with her mum just having a mild stroke (BURTHAL). hahahahaha well Shaan is very clueless...i meant to mention that here but I didn't...
the restaurant scene was spot on loved khanaks reaction- very real thank you...now that part was actually my imagination...LOL that is not real...
But im glad she had it out with pooja- with that she released a lot of surpressed emotions and its allowed her to be able to talk to shaan and he truly seems ashamed of how he behaved and looks like he ants to make ammends for that. and i love the way you ended it on a note of hope. actually with Puja scene i wanted to make it long but i was tired of writing for 3 hours straight on this so I cut it short and to the point...as for Shaan...he is sorry again my imagination because idk if in reality the guy really is sorry or not...so the note of hope is real...
sooo looking forward to the concluding part and hope to see shanak work through it all and then have some shanak romance thrown in somewhere hahahahaha im thinking bout that...since that part is going to be a figment of my imagination so i might as well throw it in there...LOL
Clap

PS: check your PM...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rafia 24

bones88 IF-Stunnerz
bones88
bones88

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 11:42pm | IP Logged
roojHug loveeeed the way u narrated the story...beautifully sketched... loveed itHeart can't wait for the next partEmbarrassed

rooj-i

rooj-i IF-Sizzlerz
rooj-i
rooj-i

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 11:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bones88

roojHug loveeeed the way u narrated the story...beautifully sketched... loveed itHeart can't wait for the next partEmbarrassed

awww thanks Bona...

yea i'll write the next part, which will be Epilogue...and then i'll update...

rafia 24

rafia 24 IF-Dazzler
rafia 24
rafia 24

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 1:54pm | IP Logged

yeah got ur pm i was really touched and oooo looking forward to the epilogue and maybe some shanak romance so what if its ur imagination go wild- for me lol Wink

rooj-i

Sairaaaa Goldie
Sairaaaa
Sairaaaa

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 2:34pm | IP Logged
Hello RoojiiiHug...Sorry yaar for the late reply! How's uni going?

Ok; where shall I start off from? It's sooo long the update believe me, it took me 15 minutes to read the whole really carefully, so I don't miss any important aspects. LOL This was so amazing and realism to it,I mean I completely understood Khanak's character,wonderfully sketched rooji.It was beautifully shown  any teenagers prespective life...Miss my college days now!Disapprove

I loved how Khanak's feeling toward Shaan was weaved in and the idiot,but now days even a small misconception breaks friendships and some peole take longer than needed to heal from them and Khanak was one of them. Bless her! BUT you know what I loved the most was the ending how she released herself from her inner disturbances from the last 5 years which is such a long time AND liked Pooja,very rare to find friends like that who became like a support system in life when needed.

As I said before You're a splendid writer Roojiiii!Thumbs Up Muah!

I'm waiting for the epilogue...I was really hoping that this is not the last part.Embarrassed

rafia 24

rooj-i IF-Sizzlerz
rooj-i
rooj-i

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 4:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Saira-

Hello RoojiiiHug...Sorry yaar for the late reply! How's uni going? Hey Saira!Hug it's ok i know the feeling...don't ask bout uni...lagta hai ke kal hi mera intaqal ho jayega!ROFL

Ok; where shall I start off from? It's sooo long the update believe me, it took me 15 minutes to read the whole really carefully, so I don't miss any important aspects. LOL  sorry...is that how long it was? 3 hour's mehnat is 15 mins worth read...no wonder the script writers have a hard time...ROFLROFLROFLThis was so amazing and realism to it,I mean I completely understood Khanak's character,wonderfully sketched rooji.It was beautifully shown  any teenagers prespective life...Miss my college days now!Disapprove awwww thanks hun...it was meant to be that way except Khanak isn't a teenager...she is 21 when she met Shaan so imagine a year on that...but yes it is true tho...

I loved how Khanak's feeling toward Shaan was weaved in and the idiot,but now days even a small misconception breaks friendships and some peole take longer than needed to heal from them and Khanak was one of them. in reality she is still to recover from it...meaning the person on whom this story is based on is still struggling...the way Khanak had her present is just my imagination but yes I am hoping my friend would do that in the future...who knows tho...Bless her! BUT you know what I loved the most was the ending how she released herself from her inner disturbances from the last 5 years which is such a long time AND liked Pooja,very rare to find friends like that who became like a support system in life when needed. I love Puja's character myself...she really is a great friend...someone who had always knocked sense into Khanak...

As I said before You're a splendid writer Roojiiii!Thumbs Up Muah! awww thanks Saira...EmbarrassedHug idk tho...

I'm waiting for the epilogue...I was really hoping that this is not the last part.Embarrassed lol well uni is going to take away my time here so i'll be busy with that like this weekend but i hope u all like the epi once i write it. lol

Rainy: I'll respond to ur PM soon and thanks...u might like the next part...who knows i might even do something more than friendship Wink

Go to top