SS: Freedom Hearts- Part 2-pg 3 - Page 4

Posted: 13 years ago
love ur style of writting......but I thought i was reading the last part, but no, I have to wait for the nxt part now, I hate waiting...:(
pls make the nxt part as long as the last one or more..๐Ÿ˜Š
WOW rooj loved khanak-shaans relationship  ( wich is realy peculiar) 

and The end is like an art film( i mean  viewers /readers kept guesing)too good yaar..
Nice one...
I hope you work on that Epilogue !!
great job rooji............. u know wat dere is a element of reality in ur narration-just suberb, dis is wat happens to half of d teenagers, i have seen wid my own eyes, not to me , but my friends
Awesome  update rooj...๐Ÿค— all 2 part  was rocked and brilliant๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ I wish you write a concluding part too. but overall its superb๐Ÿ‘
Oops sorry I am late sweetheart,but what a conclusion!!!Loved it to bits and more.And the dialogues are just so beautiful!Are you sure you don't want to continue?!Awesome hon!
Nice update Rooj, I liked the bitter-sweet aspect of this lovestory....Not like the show, but a very good read and once again very well written๐Ÿ‘.....
Rooj...very good yaar...sumthing different....
I really loved how you wrote it all like the whole attention to detail and the story has got a really nice concept where it shows a young womens emotions and how she facedthe problem but also a shade of a troubled girls life who had insecurities but also her way of dealing with the situation was to keep herself hidden and immersed in work and ge depressed because of the bottled up emotions and by looking at the situation that occurred in the past between shaanak shows how misunderstandings can break the strongest of strongest friendship and awe loved how they bumped into each othe after 5 years but shaan apparently kept tabs on her so the bumping into each other was more sure to happen anyways great OS and I would love to read en epilogue to see what happens next ๐Ÿ˜Š
wow rooj yaar another amazing ff. really feel like some screenplay is being read out i guess thats contributed to the real life element of the ff. loved the fact theres soooo much detail really helps to connect with the characters esp khanak and visualise the whole thing. Loved how accomplished khanak is- you go girl lol. but the 2nd part was on a whole another level i dont even know where to begin the whole suraj affair- hate the way he treated her afterwards- jerk
and the way she came to feel for shaan it felt so natural, u here all the time someone falling for the friend especially one they see all the time no matter how much you try to resist it there must be something extra/attraction towards that person for you to spend that much time with them.
yaar shaan is such a burthal- i was cursing at him when he didnt support khanak, forget supporting khanak even just awknowledging what she must be feeling with her mum just having a mild stroke (BURTHAL).
the restaurant scene was spot on loved khanaks reaction- very real
But im glad she had it out with pooja- with that she released a lot of surpressed emotions and its allowed her to be able to talk to shaan and he truly seems ashamed of how he behaved and looks like he ants to make ammends for that. and i love the way you ended it on a note of hope.
sooo looking forward to the concluding part and hope to see shanak work through it all and then have some shanak romance thrown in somewhere
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘โญ๏ธโญ๏ธ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘