Frequent Posters

gurpreet28 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
sanjh mai tho πŸ˜ πŸ˜ πŸ˜ πŸ˜ 
SSWATIS thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i think maan is worried for choice b/w geet and baby...remember doc asy that some days after maan has to take decision of geet's abortion...thatswhy maan is behaving like this....he is so worried for geet and baby...
saanjh11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: SSWATIS

i think maan is worried for choice b/w geet and baby...remember doc asy that some days after maan has to take decision of geet's abortion...thatswhy maan is behaving like this....he is so worried for geet and baby...

but then he won't show his concern to geet so openly i think
Serendipity.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Guys, dont let expectation run too high .. I know SBS kinda confused us more... But seriously, just watch it thinking ther's no SR.. if we get it, joy will be double.. If we dont, then there's no feelin sad about it ... 😊
saanjh11 thumbnail
Originally posted by: SSWATIS

but than maan won't show his concern so openly to geet  so i think
saanjh11 thumbnail
Originally posted by: sia.k_1

Guys, dont let expectation run too high .. I know SBS kinda confused us more... But seriously, just watch it thinking ther's no SR.. if we get it, joy will be double.. If we dont, then there's no feelin sad about it ... 😊

no sad feeling because geet was looking happy so promo wala dar finishπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
saanjh11 thumbnail
Originally posted by: drdee142

I want to be excited but don't want to be disappointed, hope what you're saying happens and we get an SR and as always the promo was misleading.....😊

seeing sbs means geet had not waited whole nite for maan and she is happy so promo not so scaryπŸ˜†
-Mayu- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
SBS confused me more

well if we get a SR...we party and if not...we keep demanding...simple...Hainaaaaaaaa????

Love
Mayuuu<3<3
saanjh11 thumbnail
Originally posted by: khushi_4ever

Then i put forward the same question...... sweetheart....... why the wedding attire??? if something might have happened don't u think she would have had a dress change. See i am not married so should we take the expert opinion of someone who did have a SR in real life?????πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰

u see ghsp is always diffπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† maan ki galti hai won't have brought something sexy for her .ab geet ke paas to usual nite dress hi hai na
Shweta13 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: khushi_4ever

Then i put forward the same question...... sweetheart....... why the wedding attire??? if something might have happened don't u think she would have had a dress change. See i am not married so should we take the expert opinion of someone who did have a SR in real life?????πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰

y wud she change if she was still sleeping , Maan changed because he woke up earlier than Geet  & waas ready to go ou of room as dadi also came in the room.