India-Forums

Dil Se Diya Vachan
Dil Se Diya Vachan

Prem's Family are being unfair

singhkir89 Senior Member
singhkir89
singhkir89

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 1:24am | IP Logged
I find it really upsetting when I hear Prem's father calling Nandini a ' Cheater '

They do not realize that Nandini is a victim, the whole family is acting like its all her fault. 

People who go through traumatic experiences such as Rape are emotionally and mentally destroyed, and the family fails to realize this. Everyones calling Nandini impure and a characterless..they should take time to think what would happen if someone did that to their own children, how would they feel.

Its not even the question about purity and virginity, its violating a persons dignity. Nandini has been been a victim of s3xual abuse, ABUSE! treating a person with cruelty and violence. Purity should come from ones actions and their soul and not from their body, since the body is a materialistic thing.

I think Gautam and the rest of the family are being hypocrites and are having their karma come back, because it seems that Prapti is being influenced by Mayank to have pre-martial s3x

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

GauravsDbest

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index