FireSafireFiree
FireSafireFiree

Posted: 30 January 2011 at 5:03am | IP Logged
***PARADOX***
Concept 1
part 17
going to update dark lover later on so will PM all together
xxx

Geet hugs maan tight as the sun ray started to disturb her. Maans top few button was off. She rubes her cheek against his chest. Maan was still half dead. He slides his strong arm round geet and hugs her tighter. Geet started to melt in his arm like a wax. It was such a perfect moment. The warmth the smell... It was so soothing and welcoming for both of them.

Maan opens his eyes as he couldn't take the sun ray in anymore. Maan moans. He had a heavy hedac & hangover... He frees geet a bit. Trying his best to gather round where was he... His neck and back was in pain. His arm seems like it's glued to geet. Blood supply was stopped... While Geet sleeping on his arm like a baby... Maan snaps up with a pain then hits him self with a headc... All maan was worried about was hope he didn't do something stupid... She looked fine he thought.... He probably just hugged her... Nothing more.
Maan- geet! Geet!....
Geet was no where near wake. She was lost in maans arm. Just wanted to be there.
Geet- sone do na....
Maan- FOOTBALL get up....
GeetS eyes wides open with the name football....
Geet- Ap ne mujce football bola?... She makes a baby face and tears started to roll down her soft milky skin. In which angle do I look fat? She asked innocently....
Maan roles his eyes. He called her football with love but this idiot don't even understand that...
Maan- chup.... Her waqte rote rahe thi hi.... Geet makes a puppy face and started to winze... Maan already had a headache now her nonstop winzing was making it wars.... He snaps again.
Maan- chup! Bilkul chup. Geet closes her mouth instantly.... Maan wipes her tears off...
Maan- then what els you want me to call you?... He speaks while removing her tears with his shirt...
Geet smiles hearing maans voice soften- like they call in the film....
Maan twitches his eye brow- and what that might be?...
Geet- like sweet hurt... And Jane... Oh oh... I watched a Bengali movie where they call you misti.... She smiles.... Geet gets exited and then blush... She looks down and hides her self on his chest. Maan smirks... His fatty Geet was growing up. Geet was still sitting on maans lap both her leg resting on either side....
Maan- you are watching too much film now days!... He taunt. I hope your study going well 2.... Geet makes a baby face. Because it wasn't. She haven't concentrate much since maan left. Her grade went down big time...
Maan- great just great. What I have told you. Why don't you ever listen to me?... He snaps. Geet jumps. She started to cry again. Maan was getting really P off now then it hit him they were in this car all night long. Oh no everyone will be so worried at home... He looks for phone instantly. No phone.
Maan- have you informed home that we.... Maan was in shock now... Let's go home hurry....

Both drives home. Handa haveli was empty. No one was there... Even the driver and the Servants no where to be seen.
Geet- where is everyone... She runs in. Maan couldn't stand still. He drank too much alcohol last night... And it was... Maan pukes in the hallway... Geet looks back finding maan on the floor. She shouts. Screams in horror....
Geet- maan... Maan! Maan!! She didn't care about the smell she hugs him tight and helps him to take in her room. Servants walks in bit shocked to see everything.
Geet- kaka could you help me?...
Kaka- oh god you are alright. Everyone is looking for you everywhere. He spoke in a shocking voice...
Geet didn't listen- kaka... Help me....
Kaka runs towards geets room. She takes him to the bathroom and quickly slides his shirt off.
Kaka- you go beta... I will clean him up... Geet didn't want to but he was about to take all his cloths off which was covered with his sick.
Another servant walks in.
Geet walks in to her parents room and takes a shower when she comes back... Maan was sleeping peacefully. Wearing brij PJ... He looked so innocent and beautiful. His face was glowing. Geet sits next to him. She was tempted to touch his face.... She sits there admiring him....

Kaka calls geets parents....
Kaka- Geet is home with maan. He is really Ill.
Everyone was panicking rooming round the town like an idiot. They were so relived but wondered why maan was I'll and how she ended up with him....

Brij kept calling his parents and braking in her every friends house. He nearly killed yash & warned not to come even close to her. He will murder him on the spot.

Rano- Geet is home safe with maan. She tried to calm her angry son down who was about to kill Yash... Thinking he have done something with her.... (dirty Brij with his dirty thought.... firesafi thinking shame on him)
Rano- let's go home.
Brij- maan! Where did she find maan? What the hell he is doing with my sister? He roared in anger. What the F****....
Dad- MIND YOUR LANGUAGE BRIJ..... His dad roared in anger.
Brij- if he did something with my sister I won't spare him. He shouts in anger again. Everyone was confused now. Of course only Brij knew he was out of his mind last night... And god knows what he is capable of when he is this drunk... Brij was panicking now. He left his confused parents behind and drove straight home....

Geet sat next to maan just staring at him... He was sleeping Like a kid. She sighed. She took some photo and sets as her wall paper on her phone. She slowly strokes his cheek...It was so soft and smooth with his growing beard... And his M shape lips.... She blushes further.... She could't resist... She never knew her self when she started to love him... She leans And rests her chin on his chest...
Geet- I don't even know when I fell for you.... I know you since from somewhere.... I don't even know when I started to fall for you... I don't even know when I started to love you... Only know that I love you... She blushes and smiles... Humming....
Maan- hmm.... Geets eyes widens....
Geet- you were wake?... Maans eyes was close he was smirking. And nodes.
Geet gets embarrassed and hides her self under the duvet....
Maan- itni shram?....
Geet- shh..... Her skin was hot now. Maan moves way a bit... Knowing how much he loves her touch.
Maan- I should leave. He gets up from the bed.
Geet- per... You are sick. You need rest.
Maan- I will rest at home....
Geet- but... This is our home to.... Geet makes a baby face....
Maan was about to walk out when the door flew open. Brij was fuming with anger....
Geet jumps with sudden outburst.
Maan gives him a angry glare for getting him drunk.
Brij didn't wait any longer. He holds maans collar tightly'.

next- BIG FightShocked

hay you all thanks you so much' :D dirty brij' lol.. went after maan ' now see what happens' now he is scared about his sisROFL

Edited by FIRESafiReFIRE - 30 January 2011 at 5:08am

The following 197 member(s) liked the above post:

angel_subsnehag10pyarisaheliharikashiva25psruthidpurvagaberinlwgeetsamiakhanomsheffsan1989star432Candy_jszainabzeeqSapphireheart_mariam.ahmed197neetugarg123AISHAJSgagsykasturi11zazoy12sree12Aym7srupithipikrishna.reshmi87nikkipunjasmi123gurleewifey90choudhary.ashreya satishsaragulmans22lakshmisalvadijuhi_ansarimamon.moonmaaneet93MaansMishtialu5123bhakbhartifan-Elfin-hansasmaguru-ki-dewaaninonabebuprizaannie03taanninisha_bhholyangelkinnikapreciuspearlmaaneetfan123varshakhedekarmons_mbnamitasinsurbhijn106perfectflirt8Rujul13sana.saba7Kashish9687rostAnjali60imli95Asheleychiki143MistiofMistz-Premeena-lodyNirjhor105charlie1950Tishuubobbydolldoosheekaaksnfijianbabedhrashteemaanmishtitrishapixraysanjuleenan_10Be.edgymyedward12cool_gal17m-g19Tressa-LOVE-Arshi-maansi007shivangi783Rohini20abina03huny.thebestdimpzzLakshmi86RukhluvMaanapril12kavya.sravyapreetymaaneetsaroBeena_gmicky11Srabon_Dharamy_maan_geet-eiya-imaasthaHADmishtisiroililyavani_9Shimmerr286pearlMsMovielovergangesegbd_soniakshubhangijeyanthi123.ramya-gurtian.BadGirlKiss-shamima-amzu32cyum321SimplyAparajitaninaviJayaRNav2010sparikhkiran99bd670816ytanujapushpiputhbluedreamz953Cutee999dreamy4everheermeher-pixie-vrsharma--Saavi--PaintedSkyalicia212punjabi.princesanjucoolsweet cherryrupzloveubasicquestion118myprideKrishnaluv94ramaheshsmj1977.shrutikuhu18blueopalmrk-1ambbihaWater.wajiha-1-Veritaserum-Ramharisaumiee-Zahra15-TinkerBellasimi91TyroRageOfAnAngel6n6s6k6i6r6a6n6yoga23priyaSabmeratu.impoojaverma--Ratna--sona-raimaanseersroopalimuskanpShalvepreethiakooliio-afsha-namita25CrazzyBusysweet scorpiocraziekudipreethiswetha10*Dakoo_Minzy*hinal_maaneett_areebKaSh-Maneet-FanMishtyShonamaaniqramitzi11pickachukhwaishfanfelicitysmoak.CrazyCutesy-Mrinalini-Madhuri53spvdKrishna_Sourav

libra25 IF-Rockerz
libra25
libra25

Posted: 30 January 2011 at 5:04am | IP Logged
ENJOYED ......NICE ONE

Edited by libra25 - 30 January 2011 at 5:11am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

FireSafireFiree

shaaranya IF-Rockerz
shaaranya
shaaranya

Posted: 30 January 2011 at 5:11am | IP Logged
FABULOUS part!!!
Update soon

FireSafireFiree

Rohini20 Goldie
Rohini20
Rohini20

Posted: 30 January 2011 at 5:14am | IP Logged
i hatcccccccccheeeeee hateeeee...brij...Angry...hope maan gives him a hard punch...which brings in some sense in him...LOL...so geet finally confessed to him...luved her confession...n maan's reply..Blushing continue soon..plz...can't wait for thr fight...PartyLOL...!!!

Rohini

FireSafireFiree

BadGirlKiss IF-Dazzler
BadGirlKiss
BadGirlKiss

Posted: 30 January 2011 at 5:17am | IP Logged
Haha loved it. So looking foward to this fight. Love the way how they always confess there love. And dirty Brij. How could he think like that about maan.
X update soon. X

FireSafireFiree

FireSafireFiree IF-Sizzlerz
FireSafireFiree
FireSafireFiree

Posted: 30 January 2011 at 5:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rohini20

i hatcccccccccheeeeee hateeeee...brij...Angry...hope maan gives him a hard punch...which brings in some sense in him...LOL...so geet finally confessed to him...luved her confession...n maan's reply..Blushing continue soon..plz...can't wait for thr fight...PartyLOL...!!!

Rohini

lolLOL
they always confess they love one another all the time.LOL
nothing new… but glad u liked it :D
xxx

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Rohini2018mypride

rituka7 IF-Dazzler
rituka7
rituka7

Posted: 30 January 2011 at 5:19am | IP Logged
loved it