Posted: 28 January 2011 at 9:20am | IP Logged
good morning keya... utho utho...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

FireSafireFiree

FireSafireFiree IF-Sizzlerz
FireSafireFiree
FireSafireFiree

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 9:20am | IP Logged
sorry sorry sorry… i had to run to the town lol… give me 5 min…
xxxx

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

maaneetfan123sweet scorpio

felicitysmoak. IF-Stunnerz
felicitysmoak.
felicitysmoak.

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 9:24am | IP Logged
yay waiting

FireSafireFiree

FireSafireFiree IF-Sizzlerz
FireSafireFiree
FireSafireFiree

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 9:25am | IP Logged

***PARADOX***
Concept 1
part 15
SORRY U ALL' i had to rush to the town. so thats why i couldn't leave u any pm' sso sox' hopefully u lot like this.
:)
xxx

Geet nodes her head. Telling maan not to ask anything. He only will get embarrassed. Maan was more curious now looking at geet. Hmm....
Maan- what happen?
Shila- nothing bro... It's silly... Our usual fight. Shila was straggling. While Yash wouldn't stop glaring at Geet angrily. Maan was now more concern the way yash was looking at her. Maan snaps at everyone- stop it.
Dev was nearly free. Then in one jerk he pushes his cousin way and shouts out- some boy pulled geets short... Luckily this time the music was back on and shila squeezed his neck so the shout sounded like a squick... But loud enough for maan to here. Maans eyes widens...
Dev in squiqy voice- & god knows what els she have done with him.... Maan was fuming in anger now. What the F****. Who the hell! Merra came to talk to maan again but he jerked her hand way in anger fuming at Geet. He didn't care about his birthday anymore now... Or this stupid party or the people. Devs words was buzzing in his ears. Geet was petrified. This misunderstanding is getting out of her hand. Geet was so confused. Was he angry because maan realized he is the on who done it and annoyed that me told everyone or was he thinking someone els done it? Either way it's bad. I rather have the first one.... She thought.
Maan rushed towards her and locks her wrist in between his palm and drags her towards his room. He was fuming. Geet was petrified now.
Geet- Ap mera bath to suno.....
Maan wasn't Listening to a words. Geet was in tears as his hand gripped on her so tight. Darji noticed but decided to ignore.
Geet- maan... Choro mijce.... It hurts.
Maan shoves her in his room walks in and closes the door shut. Geet lands on his bed hard. The whole room went silent. The loud music of the party was no more. Geet breathed hard. The only this she could here was faint music which also feared of maans burning heart.
He stood there for while in anger. Killing Geet with his eyes. Geet was petrified. His eyes already fearful enough and too of it this... She went speechless. After long time he turns round and punches the door hard. Geet jumps with the noise... - moaning maan.
Maan snaps- SHUT UP. JUST SHUT UP... His voice was filled with anger. He could kill her in that point of time. Geet holds the pillow tight. Started to cry. She thought love is sweet... But here... It's not. Love is not sweet. Geet started to shake.
Maan closes his eyes. He couldn't even ask her anything. She is too young. He was angry at him self but more at the person who have done it & Geet.... Maam couldn't word it right... How will he ask her? And how....
Geet was petrified on the bed. Maan stood there rooted... He was thoughtless. He couldn't add how his geet could get spoiled this far. How his geet would do such a thing....
Suddenly maan felt two hand hugged him from the back....
Geet- I am sorry. Shila asked me... And she only..... Maan closes his eyes in anger.... And snaps again- SHUT UP! Geet stood there hugging him tight. She wasn't willing to let him go.... Geet tried to think of something quickly. Geet tried to think of something she might have seen in the film... Like the way they seduce there other half.... She closed her eyes... Taking a deep breath and takes her jacket off... She puts her curve up a bit. It was big enough. She was mature enough. Her half boob was exposed... She then sneaks in in front of him... Maan eyes was still closed. He was trying to control his anger. Not to shout at her. She will get really scared....
Geet hugs him tight. His top few button was off.... Geet takes few more off then hugs him tight... Maan opens his eyes instantly as he could feel something smooth warm touching his skin. He gasped. Realizing what might it be... But Geet didn't let her go. She couldn't. He was angry....
Maan- what are you doing Geet?... He tried to push her way.... But ends up landing... Maan couldn't help him self by not looking at her still forming curve... But he looks way feeling a bit akwarde...
Maan- Geet... Move.
Geet- no... First look at me.....
Maan- geet move.... Before I loose my temper again. Geet sits up on his stomach and takes her top off...
Maan could feel she was up to something. He closes his eyes tighter. Geet takes his hand and slowly strokes it from her stomach towards curve.... Maan hand softens... Geet started to take deep breath... She was extremely uncomfortable with this but she wasn't sure her self how els she could aiding maan.... But in her surprise maan jerks his hand way and pines her against the bed. Covering her body with his... His eyes looked back at her angrily now. What the hell she was thinking. Does she know her age? Does she.... Maan couldn't think anymore. All he could think was who the hell pit this dirty thoughts in her head....
Geet was more petrified now. She thought this might do the trick but now... She just made the situation wars.... Geet could feel his hardening... She unwillingly spreads her leg. It was a normal reflex. Maan surprises more with her thought... How could she possibly think he will be doing anything with her now... Does she realize how young she is?... And she already.... Devs words comes back to him.... He stands up instantly and throughs his jacket at her and Walks out fuming.

Shila tried to tell maan te truth but e was in no mood of listing.

Geet wrapped his jacket round and starts to cry... What was her fault. She haven't done anything....
Shila walks in...
Geet- he Misunderstood. He thinks someone els done it. Geet started to cry louder. Shila hugged her to comfort.

Maan walks out of the party. He was speechless with geets behavior. How could she.... She is not even mature enough yet... Before he could think anymore maan walks in brijs party. The whole disco was dark down and loud. Maan hardly could see anyone...
Suddenly there was spot light in the middle... Maan observed. It wasn't that happening or anything. She was sexy but she didn't attract maan at all. He was about to leave when the girl walked towards her and slides her hand on his chest. Maan looks at her hand. Giving her one of the most disgusting look ever... But she ignored and pushed him to the dance floor.....

Geet sat there crying. Holding maans jacket tight. God knows wht he will do when he is back. She have crossed her limit... Made her self embarrassed and created a awkward situation between them. Maan will kill her when he is back. She was shaking.... Shila looked at her more worried...
Shila- let's go....
Geet- where?
Shila- to see bhi... Don't worry he won't tell you off. Before he does I will tell him the truth.
Geet- no... He hates me now. He will hate me forever.... What have I done? How could I even think like this.... It would have been best If I brought him ice cream and a sorry card.... You and your stupid film.
Shila snaps- who have told you to copy this?... Anyway they are for grown up....
Geet- but... He is grown up....
Shila- but you are not. She snaps....
Geet starts to cry again....
Shila- stop it.... We will wait outside of Brij party.

next- brij party' naughty maanShocked

THANKS FOR ALL THE LOVE AND SUPPORT

xxxxxxx

hay you all' so so so.. sorry' i was bit busy.. but here u go' sorry if i dont pm u all right now' i will try my best' but hope u lot like this'..

:D

xxxxxxxxxx

pls pls pls comment karo'

:D

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

x

Edited by FIRESafiReFIRE - 28 January 2011 at 5:40pm

The following 177 member(s) liked the above post:

ssssmarsnehag10skydaffodils7pyarisaheliharikashiva25gaberZeny Rayinlwgeetstar432Candy_jsneetugarg123mariam.ahmed197AISHAJSSilverLovesree12Aym7payal956asmi123krishna.gagsykasturi11trendyfriendswifey90choudhary.amans22day2008lakshmisalvadimaaneet93juhi_ansarimamon.moonalu5123nithi07bhakbhartifanMaankiMariamMaansMishtinamitasindiyachillRujul13maaneetfan123preciuspearlnisha_bhholyangelmaan13579annie03taanninonabebuhemvbhansasma-Elfin-guru-ki-dewaaniOpaldewsMoon002perfectflirt8Kashish9687rostchiki143Asheleyimli95kavya.sravyapreetymaaneetsaroBeena_gmishtiblove-waterAzmiiHADmishtiavani_9abina03dimpzzRukhluvMaanLakshmi86maansi007shivangi783Rohini20TressaBe.edgymyedward12cool_gal17m-g19sanjuleesiroililyTishuu--jassi--doosheekacharlie1950lodyNirjhor105maanmishtidhrashteeixraySaVnikiran99pushpiIqbal Neha1sparikhiqbals4everdreamy4evert-mayur-sajan-jCutee999puth286pearlRocks.Dharaninaviuntamedtigresscyum321chubzybluedreamz953bd670816BadGirlKiss.ramya-gurtian.maanujaanu-shamima-d_soniaShimmerrMsMovielovernats0101jeyanthi123kshubhangiTinkerBellasimi91-Zahra15-ambbihawajiha-1Doracakemrk-1sanu3108blueopalKrishnaluv94ramaheshsmj1977.shrutikrati5basicquestion118mypriderupzloveuRamhari-Veritaserum-PaintedSky-pixie-alicia212sweet cherrypunjabi.princesksasikooliioSahSahswetha10janu_2006*Dakoo_Minzy*preethiWeAimToPleasemchopra-afsha-CrazzyBusysweet scorpiomitzi11--aarthi--shah10hinal_maaneett_areebKaSh-Maneet-Fan6n6s6k6i6r6a6n6yoga23priyaSabmeratu.Shalvepreethia--Ratna--muskanpimpoojavermaTyroRageOfAnAngelMadhuri53-Mrinalini-CrazyCutesypickachufelicitysmoak.spvdnotfadedawayKrishna_Sourav

BadGirlKiss IF-Dazzler
BadGirlKiss
BadGirlKiss

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 9:33am | IP Logged
Owowowowoowowowowowowoow
Shocked. Just shocked. Extreamly shocked. Why Geet? Oh oh. MSK is angry now. Very angry.
And naughty maan.
But have to say very passionate. I am feeling shigh. :D
Lovely update. Pls update or emil me the next part pls pls pls.
X

Edited by BadGirlKiss - 28 January 2011 at 9:37am

FireSafireFiree

Go to top