India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Maaneet~Paradox~ THREAD 2 (Page 30)

Rohini20 Goldie
Rohini20
Rohini20

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 4:37am | IP Logged
KEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaamaaaa...plz....update soon...!!!

Edited by Rohini20 - 26 January 2011 at 4:37am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

FireSafireFiree

-Mrinalini- IF-Stunnerz
-Mrinalini-
-Mrinalini-

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 4:38am | IP Logged
we hv been refreshing and u not updating!!!!

FireSafireFiree

rsroopali IF-Sizzlerz
rsroopali
rsroopali

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 4:38am | IP Logged
keya hw much more timeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee???????????????????

FireSafireFiree

KavyaNaik123 Senior Member
KavyaNaik123
KavyaNaik123

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 4:39am | IP Logged
mk it fast,,,cant wait

FireSafireFiree

Rocks.Dhara IF-Dazzler
Rocks.Dhara
Rocks.Dhara

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 4:40am | IP Logged
still waiting....
still waiting....

still waiting....
still waiting....

still waiting....
still waiting....

still waiting....
still waiting....

still waiting....
still waiting....

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

day2008FireSafireFiree

FireSafireFiree IF-Sizzlerz
FireSafireFiree
FireSafireFiree

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 4:44am | IP Logged

***PARADOX***
Concept 1
part 13

Maan- what are you wearing? He tries to pull her short down to cover her thigh. And her top up to cover her chest once then down to cover her stomach.... He kept doing that while geet stood there half confused.... Maan eventually became frustrated....
Maan- we are going shopping now. You are not wearing this cloths. Geet watches him in amuse...
Geet- did you come after two years to moan at me? She made a baby face... Maan still wasn't approving her cloths. He takes her jacket off and puts it on her.
Maan- you are not going in that party like this! He made a angry face. Both sat in the car and drove off.

Shila ran out looking for them along with his other cousins.... But......

Geet realized how uncomfortable he was with her cloths... She tried to pull her short down to cover her thigh. And his jacket which was huge that even covered her short.
Maan- you stay here. Geet nodes. Maan parks the car and leaves.
Geet- great! Just great. I lost so much weight just for him... He didn't even complement. Ka me itni buri dekh me ne lagtahi Hu?... She checks her self in the mirror and kept fidgeting with wrist bands on her left hand. She looked t the one which displayed I love maan. She stroked and blushed. She loved maan.... 

Geet decided to walk out. It was a silent car park. Geet runs to the lift and decides to make her way to the first floor... She wonders round for a while... No maan... It was huge shopping center. She made a baby face. Everyone started to give her look because of the jacket. Geet ignored. Its her maans jacket who are they to niglate.

Maan eyes suddenly falls on her. She was looking round like a blind goose. He decided to confront with a angry look.

Maan- I have told you to stay in The car.... He spoke in annoying voice. He didn't like the way people were looking at her. Giving both a weird look now.

Geet- but it was boring there & how could you left me there. It was dark... Empty... Isolated... I am the poor soul...... She made cute puppy face.... Just pleading that his anger on her cloths will disappears.

Maan- geet! Your sweet talk wont work on me... Its better that you don't try....

Geet made another baby face- you buying cloths for me... I need to see what you are buying for me an.... 

Maan- yes I can see what you have brought in past 2 years.... Maan gives her a evil glare.

Geet- per...per....

Maan- lets go...

Geet wonders round behind maan.. Looking at some sport top... One with Tiger Wood... Best golf written at the bottom another .... Then her eyes fell on Rafael Nadal.... The most happining sexy... Determined HOTTY... OH YES DEFO HOTTY ... ONE & ONLY Tennis Plaier.... Geet took a shy breathe....

Geet- oh its my nadel....... Maan gives her a look... Geet was drooling over him... No..no..n the T shirt..... She hugs the t- shirt... Humming.

Maan wasn't approving this either...- WHAT r YOU doing?... He asked in a sterin voice....

Geet-oh... Oh..umm...nothing... Its my sexy.... She closes her eyes...i mean rafael nadel... You know... 

Maan- so!

Geet- so....its its its...... How could you say s.... Do you even know who is he?

Maan- I dont care...

Geet- mujce ere chahi ye....

Maan- I am not buying you this... With picture of a naked boy at the front.... He defiantly wasnt convinced or buying her this... He rather have his..... No...no... Thats dirty thinking.

Geet- he is not naked.... Just topless..... And anyway who wouldn't want to see rafal nadel naked.... Geet teased.....

Maan was shocked with her boldness... He rubbed his head... "He wants his sweet cute geet back" he made a cry face and snatched the top and hide it somewhere where she can't find.... Maan chose all girly cloths for her...

Geet- they will make fun of me more now.... Geet looks at all her cloths.... Swiller kermis.... Long jense.... Tops... She made a baby face....

Maan- who?

Geet- all those people I school...

Maan- I don't care....

Geet- per I do....

Geet was worried sick. Maan wasn't stopping throughing cloths in the basket... He basically not even choosing any of them just taking it randomly making sure they are girly. He is insane geet thought. What exactly he is up to. Oh god.... Whats going on here....

Geet- you will change my whole wardrobe...

Maan- exactly!

Geet- this is too much. You are extreme.

Maan- correct.

Geet- but...bu...

Maan wasn't stopping at all... He even took random makeup for her. Not even geets skin color. Geet looks at him... As people started to stair at them... Maan already have filled 5 shopping basket with random stuff.... Geet hides her self  behind some of the cloths... Saying she is not with this weird boy. Maan didn't care at all. He holds her wrist and drags her along with him....

The shopkeeper stood there frozen... Maan double checking he have girls cloths with no naked boys at the front... Or any dirty writhing... Geet stood behind him... Really close hiding from everyones weird look...

Maan- could you hurry up... We have parties to attend. Maan was getting restless seeing the shopkeeper stood frozen with 5 baskets full of cloths, makeup... Shoes.... Everything....well mostly everything. Shopkeeper snaps out and calls 5 other workers to help her out.... Meantime Brij calls...

Maan- hello...

Brij- where are you ayr... I am waiting...

Maan- umm... I brought geet for shopping...

Brij- what?  

Maan- I don't like her clothing.

Brij- what ever... Ignore her and come to this disco... I already have arranged something for you... Specially for you... You will love it..

Maan- umm... What is it?

Brij- a surprise... You will remember your 18th birthday forever...

Maan- umm...

Geet looks at him. Bit restless. She had no clue what her brother was talking about but perfectly knew he was always up to no good. She playas with maans jacket... Bit annoyed. Maan noticed...'

Brij- I want you here in 1 hour after you drop geet and attend your family boring party...

Maan- alright.... By...

Geet- where are you going? She wondered. 

Maan- brij arranged a surprise for me...

Geet- what type of surprise?

Maan- I don't know.... Its a surprise... How I suppose to know?

Shopkeeper had to help the to take all the shopping bag... Geet still felt restless with people looking at them and her stupid bros conversation with maan.....

Geet takes a bag from the back seat and opens it. Gense. Long gense. And dresses....
Geet makes a baby face....
Maan- umm... NO NAKED BOYS PHOTO....
Geet smiles- but where I will change? She wondered.
Maan looks at her- umm... We going back round yours.
Geet nodes and they drives there way back. Whole Handa mansion which was empty. Everyone at the khuranas for the party'

next- KHURANAS PARTY'&  geet getting changeBlushing

Part 12

Part 14

hay you all' thank you so much for all those lovely comments'. BIG HUGD AND KISSES'

Edited by FIRESafiReFIRE - 27 January 2011 at 5:24am

The following 213 member(s) liked the above post:

ssssmarsaiaarohansnehag10nams4kavi2377svahc123harikashiva25psruthidpurvainlwgeetchintushilpastar432Candy_jsAym7manisha03gagsybpinkykasturi11zazoy12mariam.ahmed197SilverLovenikkipunjkrishna.fizza25payal956asmi123mukadam12345678Paingeltrendyfriendswifey90choudhary.aday2008saragullakshmisalvadishreya satishmaaneet93truthseeker123juhi_ansarinithi07bhakbhartifanannie03taanniavantika_singhMaankiMariamMaansMishtilove_lavnyaSemarnkoptimismnonabebualu5123hemvbpriza--love--zubi123hansasmaguru-ki-dewaanipreciuspearlnisha_bhcyberprincessvarshrkinnika-Elfin-chiki143imli95Rujul13namitasinmaaneetfan123varshakhedekarOpaldewsMoon002Kashish9687rostsana.saba7piyushiperfectflirt8MistiofMistz-Premeena-yadanucharlie1950lodyNirjhor105trishaptanya_viaksnteri_susanixraymaanmishtiBe.edgymyedward12abina03Rohini20dimpzzhuny.thebestRukhluvMaanmaansi007shivangi783Tishuu-eiya-mishtibSrabon_Dharalove-waterAzmiiHADmishtiavani_9preetymaaneetsaroBeena_gapril12kavya.sravyasanjuleenan_10m-g19my_maan_geetsiroililybeauty84PLKG90Rocks.DharaSimplyAparajitaJayaRninavijeyanthi123d_soniaShimmerr--ANGEL--MsMovielover286pearlprincess163kshubhangiHanoAhmedputhamzu32BadGirlKisscyum321-shamima-kiran99iqbals4everIqbal Neha1sparikhytanujarituka7dreamy4everAnu_Rt-mayur-sajan-jvrsharma--Saavi--precious_zeba-pixie-alicia212anjucoolsweet cherryksasipunjabi.princesambbihaDoracakemrk-1wajiha-1Water.-memorable-kuhu18blueopalsanu3108PaintedSkylibra25TinkerBellasimi91-Zahra15-_Jyothi_rupzloveu18mypridebasicquestion1krati5ramaheshsmj1977.shrutiKrishnaluv94-Veritaserum-Ramharililindiangurl13sweet scorpiomitzi11t_areebKaSh-Maneet-FanMishtyShonamaaniqraWeAimToPlease-afsha-namita25SahSah*Dakoo_Minzy*swetha10--aarthi--rsroopalihinal_maaneetshah10maansee--Ratna--Shalve..shreyaa..6n6s6k6i6r6a6n6yoga23priyaSabmeratu.preethiaRageOfAnAngelimpoojavermaTyroMadhuri53CrazyCutesyLoquacious_Aash-Mrinalini-khwaishfanfelicitysmoak.pickachuKrishna_Souravspvd

Be.edgy Goldie
Be.edgy
Be.edgy

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 4:44am | IP Logged
hayee rabba.. FINALLY!!
Oyeee Hoyeeee.. "Maan rather want his..." ROFLROFL
And The way Geet hides herself saying she's not with this weird boy.. LOLROFL  CRACKER!!!
Her wrist band.. I love Maan!! Awiieeee That was soooo sweet.. Embarrassed She Loves Maan.. Embarrassed
OMG! Precap soundss Awesome.. and I can sense Maan drowling over our Jhalli.. Wink

LOVED IT Keyaa.. Continue soon..

Edited by Spicy_Hun - 26 January 2011 at 4:54am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

LAXMI005huny.thebestBadGirlKissbasicquestion1FireSafireFiree

Rocks.Dhara IF-Dazzler
Rocks.Dhara
Rocks.Dhara

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 4:45am | IP Logged
res

OMG maan has gone mad.....bechari geet..she will have to change her whole wardrobe...!!!

and geet changing...m smelling smthing fishy...keya !!!wats going on in ur mind...lolz

i don no bout u bt my mind is running very fast...Wink

hey wen u gonna to update next....can u pls update one morreee part now????

Edited by Rocks.Dhara - 26 January 2011 at 4:54am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

huny.thebestBadGirlKissbasicquestion1FireSafireFiree

Go to top