sana.saba7 thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
one  more  update πŸ˜†
please

sana  toooooooo  greedy.
namitasin thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hmm possessive maan, OMG he changed her whole wardrob cute na. Wanna know whats the surprise is and his reaction. Update soon.
Tishuu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
oh my isnt that a bit toooo extreme?????

hhahahahahahaha ooooooooooooo i can soooo imagine this clothes changing thing and i wonder what brij has planned - hehehehe whatever it is - i wont be suprised if geet flips out on him (maan) for having fun whilst restricting her from having any
Audiwalia thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Loved it...... I wonder will maan leave geet alone wid yash, dev, vicky nd other boys in d party..... Well i have a doubt.
vrsharma thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
loved it totallyEdited by vrsharma - 13 years ago
basicquestion1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
geet can u plz ask maan that what r u supposed to look at if not Rafael Nadal.....yash???πŸ˜† after all it's maan who chose not to meet with geet for whole two years.
brij says to maan "You will remember your 18th birthday forever..."
and all i'm thinking is ...☺️yes yes Keya will make Maan remember his birthday but because of what happens in the Handa mansion not because of u'r surprise party.πŸ‘
Bharathi_gurti thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
so geet loves maanπŸ˜†πŸ˜†...too early yar!! its okay...
its geet then she should love maanπŸ˜‰...
thats why she has been sent to earth?πŸ˜‰πŸ€ͺ
very chubby ...very endearing too πŸ€—...lovely yar..
.y not one more update today?
please..plz...plz...
😳
😳
SimplyAparajita thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Keyama:) hello chap.. How is you.. First of all sorry i dint comment... :( :( was busy with some stupid work which got over today.. Phew.. I missed commenting.. Omg geet is so hawty.. And maan is so insecure..that he can prefer throwing his jacket and also all the clothes on geet to cover her up.. 🀣
maan! My jaan do it.. We want you to throw all the clothes!so that we can click pics and get them on our tee shirts..just the way geet want rafel..🀣
omg omg maan singh khurana.. You are obessed with motu geet.. I know the reason why.. Because now our kanjus singh khurana will have to buy a punching bag .. As his traditional original punching bag has turned into a punched up bag🀣.. Omg omg maan at disco.. Hello maan ji.. Our kudi is annoyed.. Take her with you and let her also see you enjoying the surprise..🀣... Omg shopkeeper mamu... Aise kya dekh rahe the maan ko.. Our maan is straight.. He is not gay... So control your emotions... And go to brij..🀣 he is available for dostana..🀣
omg.. Sheila is much taller than geet..*ouch* i want her to dance on sheila ki jawani.. Along with yash.. Shopkeeper and brij..🀣..🀣..
And tara and party... I have one word for you.."Boooooo" haha.. Tara party.. Dint ya girls brush in the morning.... I could smell your teeth stinking like hell..🀣...
All the boys jumped on geet..bechari geet..she might have got buried in her grave on sand🀣..
And seeing all the boys doing their hullabulla on geet..🀣 maan would have felt.."all the boys.. Please i also want to jump..🀣 give me some space to dive in the ocean..🀣.. Keyama.. All the updates were jhakas...mast.. Enjoyed them to core.. Sorry for late comment.. Tc..
bpinky thumbnail
wow wow wow wow i lovd it....it ws simply awesome n hilariousπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘...very nice shopping i lovd it....lovd possessive n jealous maan hmmm aage aage dekho hota he kya whn geet vl become elder😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳.....dear i lovd it to the core....now precap is something vch i cant wait for😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳....updt karo na jaldi apne readers ko aise pareshan karke maza aata he kya tumheπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...bt wht abt ANIMOSITY N DARK LOVER PLS UPDT DEM TOO...I CANT WAIT FOR ANIMOSITY😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭
Sabmeratu. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Superb update
Maan doesn't like geet wearing tops wiv guys on em LOL
Maan has gone really crazy jus buyin wateva girly stuff he see'z
Atleast Geet luvs Maan
Love the precap---wonder how Geet will luk at da party
Cont soon Xx... πŸ˜›