India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Maaneet~Paradox~ THREAD 2 (Page 130)

_BlackPearl_ IF-Stunnerz
_BlackPearl_
_BlackPearl_

Posted: 01 February 2011 at 4:46am | IP Logged
Keya..........wen u gonna strat the 3rd concept?????

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

FireSafireFiree

princess163 IF-Dazzler
princess163
princess163

Posted: 01 February 2011 at 4:58am | IP Logged

yay!!!

yay!!
waiting....
but I hope the Zulmi attack has passed!WinkWinkWinkWink
hahaha
how much time will you take?
Swati

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sanu3108FireSafireFiree

18mypride IF-Rockerz
18mypride
18mypride

Posted: 01 February 2011 at 5:23am | IP Logged
aiiiiiiiii ala updating....Party

FireSafireFiree

preethia IF-Sizzlerz
preethia
preethia

Posted: 01 February 2011 at 5:30am | IP Logged
cant wait for the update........wanna know wats gonna happen bw maan and brij? will brij b successful in keeping geet away from maan............

FireSafireFiree

_BlackPearl_ IF-Stunnerz
_BlackPearl_
_BlackPearl_

Posted: 01 February 2011 at 5:34am | IP Logged
keya............how much long will it take????

FireSafireFiree

sweet scorpio IF-Sizzlerz
sweet scorpio
sweet scorpio

Posted: 01 February 2011 at 5:40am | IP Logged
i m waiting!Day Dreaming

FireSafireFiree

--aarthi-- IF-Sizzlerz
--aarthi--
--aarthi--

Posted: 01 February 2011 at 5:40am | IP Logged
awesome part dear...loved it...

FireSafireFiree

FireSafireFiree IF-Sizzlerz
FireSafireFiree
FireSafireFiree

Posted: 01 February 2011 at 5:43am | IP Logged

***PARADOX***
Concept 1
part 19

Geet ran in to Darjis room. Crying her eyes out.
Darji- what happen beta?
Geet- oh Brij bro ne kha.... That I can't talk to maan anymore. I don't know why!.... She started to sobe.......

Next morning Geet was hesitating to go to the school. She sat next to maan in her bedroom. He was busy talking to his mum & dad. 2nd day back and there son is already not home. He narrated the whole fight to them. Maans parents was a sweetheart. They really didn't give dam care about this... But they were bit worried.
Geet looks at him with questioning eyes. Pleading not to send her to the school. She didn't want to go. She wanted to stay with maan. Maan smiles. He wasn't approving this at all. Geets grade is lowest in her class more like the whole year. He really have to help her + he is applying for university. He also have other commitment to work towards. He didn't want to distract her at all. He will be too busy...
Geet- I don't want to go. She stood there in her school dress. Her big ruck sack looked bigger then her. She was so skinny now. It felt to maan that she will fall back any minute.
Maan- what's in your bag?
Geet confused- I don't want to go. She snaps.
Maan brings her close and takes the bag. He was shocked. Her football kit washed. Then every single book... Even the one that's not in her timetable. There was loose paper everywhere. Maan Cheks her timetable- you don't have PE today!
Geet- I play football at lunch time & break & after school. Maan wasn't approving this. She is doing rubbish in her study. Rubbish.... Low in mostly everything... And top of it this football. It's eating her brain and specially playing with boys.
Maan- I have found you a girls team........It was more of an order then suggestion. Geet looks at him in surprise. First Brij & now him!
Geet- but I want to play with boys. They can play! Unlike those girls who hates me.
Maan- I don't care & stop playing football all the time! Concentrate some time on your study 2.
Geet- I don't want to study. It's boring. And top of it no one in my class talks to me. She replied miserably....
Maan- then don't bother.... Geet hugs him tight... I don't want to go.
Maan pats her hair. Soothing her to calm down- you have to na. Otherwise mum will be angry.
GEET- I don't care. I want to stay with you.
Maan- acca baba... But from 2moro....
Geet nodes negatively hugging him tighter. Drying her eyes in his shirt....

Maan drops Geet to the school And makes his way back home. It was crowded as usual without any sign of there parents. Must be busy at work. Soon as maan walked in all the children that didn't go to school disappeared. Savetri comes in and hugs maan tight- where have you been? And you always fight with Brij.... You two are grown up now... At least now act like an adult. 18 sal ki ho Ap! Maan suddenly felt odd. Oh god he thought. He is 18 now. A 18 years old man & soon the pressure will be on him to take over the khurana. Was he ready for this? He sees his patents night after night attending party. Media all round. It's lucky they have security guards but once he step in to there foot step will he be able to cope with the glamourous life.... His clothing will change. A new cloth everyday. He will have his own Designer. He sees his parents wearing different cloth each day. Apparently that's important for the world to see. He thought have he ever seen his parents... Uncles & aunties wearing the same cloths! Even there night suit! To be precise have I seen Geet wearing the same cloth since young! He went in to a deep thought before his Darji interrupts.
Darji- here is my favorite grand son. How are you beta? So how was your birthday party? I see you have been sleeping in the car whole night!
Maans eyes popped out. Does his grand father know there is something call privacy. Maan mumbled- h... How do you know?
Darji- as everyone was looking for Geet.... Media was after you.
Maan- why? He asked annoyingly.
Darji- of course to see the young khurana who is next in throne to take over the khurana empire.
Maan- I am not ready yet. I have no intention. Everyone Is working fine. Why do you need me?..... He wanted flee from his Darjis sight soon as possible. He had no intention to give him accompany......

Later on the day maan decided to met Geet up in school. To see his old school at the same time. Geet is in year 8 now. Failing of course. Teacher had to cheat to push her grade up. She is bright but most of her time goes on playing football. Handa family hated that but they couldn't do much.

Yash sat at the far corner of the classroom. Way from Geet. Not even looking at her eyes. He still had the Mark that was left by Brij.
Shila- that is wrong duffer. Correct it. The answer is not maan! She laughs... There was a spelling quiz and Geet basically wrote maan in her sheet.... Even on her name place maan sing khurana.... She started to day dream. She sat there in the classroom staring at the teacher humming her way....... Geet sighs.....
Shila- concentrate! She snaps again but Geet had no intention to concentrate. She only could think about maan.... Even her teacher seems like ..... Talking looking like maan! Geet snaps out- no... No... No.... That's wrong.

Maan walks in. Teacher was delighted to see one of his brilliant top student. Shame he had to leave for collage.

Teacher- hello maan. He smiles.
Maan- hello sir....
Geets eyes widens. Was she dreaming or was her maan really here? OMG maan is really here...

Maan- I just came in to observe geet & shila in there study. Is that alright? He asked plightly.... Geet went pink. Her dream come true. Maan with her 24 hours. What els she needs. Shila was bit scared for geet now. Her whole note pad was only covered with maans name.. What if sees this. She surly will face brutal anger of bro... He can't tolerate any type of lack from her.... She sighed. Oh god....

Maan came in and sat next to her.  Geet was day dreaming again.... No concentration what so ever. She just drooled over him... Maan gave her a angry glare to concentrate... She does remove her gaze but still looking from the corner of her eyes.

Maan tells her to make notes.. But only thing she was thinking was maan... Maan.... & maan.. Just maan.... Every line of her note pad was covered with maans name. Maan takes her note pad to check... He observes few pages.... He thought maybe she done it for fun... He liked it but as he traveled one page to the next he could only see his name.... His face started to show his clear anger... And then...''

Next- OH OH'. Maan Is Angry'. poor geet'

hay you all thanks for all the love and support :D for the comments and the like buttons' :D sorry didn't pm anyone yet. hopefully by today after updating my 3rd concept :D

xxxxx

love FireSafireFIre

Edited by FIRESafiReFIRE - 01 February 2011 at 5:45am

The following 228 member(s) liked the above post:

ssssmarangel_subsnehag10skydaffodils7nams4pyarisaheliharikashiva25psruthidpurvagaberZeny Rayinlwgeetsheffsan1989cukishstar432Candy_jsvidz.manirajstella.123umariam.ahmed197Sapphireheart_neetugarg123AISHAJSSilverLoveAym7thea_angelyvishruti.sirikasturi11gagsykrishna.reshmi87asmi123Bublishgurleetrendyfriendstruthseeker123juhi_ansarimamon.moonsimzzzzcoolalu5123neetiporwalbhakbhartifanshreya satishchoudhary.amans22day2008MaankiMariamMaansMishtiannie03taanniSemarnknonabebuhemvbzubi123guru-ki-dewaanisaadi88nisha_bhcyberprincessholyangelmaan13579preciuspearldiyachill-Elfin-mons_mbmaaneetfan123varshakhedekarsana.saba7sakadafiOpaldewsperfectflirt8Moon002Kashish9687rostsumusumuimli95AsheleyMistiofMistzlodyNirjhor105cutie_pie21charlie1950trishapamalu123maanmishtidhrashteekellzteri_susanaangelisnan_10Be.edgymyedward12mallu.crowe20huny.thebestdimpzzLakshmi86RukhluvMaanabina03maansi007shivangi783Rohini20bobbydolldoosheekaTishuupayal12saroavani_9Beena_gapril12kavya.sravyaimaasthaHADmishtiAzmiimishtibSrabon_Dharamy_maan_geetsiroililysanjuleem-g19JayaRninaviRocks.DharagangesegbPLKG90286pearlprincess163MsMovieloverShimmerr--ANGEL--nats0101d_soniakshubhangijeyanthi123bluedreamz953cyum321BadGirlKissamzu32-shamima-.ramya-gurtian.maanujaanu-wild-untamedtigressSimplyAparajitarituka7luvabbybabypushpikiran99sparikhbd670816dreamy4everCutee999puth-pixie-Maya_Panjucoolpunjabi.princessweet cherryalicia212krati5Water.wajiha-1kuhu18gennyMambbihasanu3108--Saavi--Doracakemrk-1blueopalPaintedSky_Jyothi_simi91-Zahra15-kiran_ratiTinkerBellalibra25Ramhari-Veritaserum-Dilsaybasicquestion118myprideramaheshsmj1977.shrutiKrishnaluv94lilindiangurl13kooliioSahSahswetha10janu_2006preethi*Dakoo_Minzy*sweet scorpio-afsha-namita25CrazzyBusymchopramitzi11MishtyShonamaaniqrahinal_maaneetKaSh-Maneet-Fant_areebshah10--aarthi--sona-raimaanseersroopalimuskanp--Ratna--Shalvekawaii_geetpreethiayoga23priyaSabmeratu.6n6s6k6i6r6a6n6rs12345TyroimpoojavermaawesomegurtiMadhuri53Loquacious_Aashabinash079CrazyCutesy-Mrinalini-pickachukhwaishfanfelicitysmoak.spvdJunglebee

Go to top