FireSafireFiree IF-Sizzlerz
FireSafireFiree
FireSafireFiree

Posted: 31 January 2011 at 9:44am | IP Logged

***PARADOX***
Concept 1
part 18
I hope u liked my Dark LOVer' Many Thanks love Firesafirefire

Maan looks at Brij then his hand where exactly he was holding.
Maan- let go! He warned Brij. Brij eyes was filled with anger. Hardly any sorry for him to get him so drunk last night.
Geet started to shake seeing her love of life fighting with her best bro...
Geet- w...what are you two doing?.... She managed to speak up. Brij gives her a taunt look... And that was enough to make her shut up. She loved her bro... At the same time fear as much.
Brij- what were you doing with my sister? He asked angrily. He hardly could speak. He wanted to punch maan. Kill him on the sport. How dare he comes close to my sister Brij thought....
Maan confused now- what? What do you mean?
Brij- you were drunk last night. He shouts. What have you done with...... Before Brij could utter a single word... Maan punched him hard.... Brij lands on the floor instantly. Blood was oozing out of his nose. Geet screamed in pain and horror. Maan looks at her once before locking the door from outside. Geet ran towards the door and rests her ear against it. She could here maan punching Brij or was it Brij punching maan?.... Either way it's not good. I live my maan & my brother to. I can't see them fighting like this. Geet called her parents....

Maan pushed him. Brij rolled down the staircase like a football. All the servant stood there watching. They couldn't do much as it was maan & Brij. Both son of the house. What a mere Servants like them could do.

Geet upstairs trying her best to open the door but maan have locked it. She screamed out to the servant to open the door when maan & Brij both shouts at the Servants- don't you dare open the door! Both looks at one another. Maan have punched Brij few time while he only once.
Maan couldn't believe him self how low this Brij was. He is ashamed of calling him his best friend. He is disgusting. Sick. He bangs his head with his. Brij was about to faint. Maan was strong man. He works out mostly every day. His bicep was double the size of Brij but Brij was naturally strong. He punch maan again. This time it hits him hard... But every member runs in the house and separates them....
Maan- Brij.... I will kill you... Brij...... He shouts in anger as 5 people was holding him down. Same with Brij....
Darji- STOP THIS NONSENSE! He orders. Both calms down instantly. Maan hated Brij guts now. One of the servant opens geets door and she runs down. Shocked to see both bleeding.
Brij gives Geet one glare.... That was enough for her to cry when Rano snaps at Brij- stop staring at my daughter. She is your sister for god sake. And you two behave. Geet take maan in your room. I will be there with the dressing soon. Brij couldn't stand this anymore... At the same time e couldn't shout other wise his Girly night will disappears. Geet looks at Brij then takes maan with her... She was crying with his pain. She closes the door and helps maan to lay on her bed... Maan moans.
Geet- just relax.... She cried... Maan confused. He was in pain and she was crying.... Hmm....
Maan- why are you crying? H asked.
Geet- because you are in pain!... Maan looks at her half happy & half confused. His geet is just too confusing. No one have the ability to understand her. She is so cute & innocent.... Maan stands up as Geet takes off his shirt.... He manes again as her hand riches some of his wound....
Geet- sorry.... Sorry! Sorry....
Maan- it's ok..... He smiles... Rano walks in...
Rano- how r u feeling beta?
Maan- ok! Feeling a bit sick...
Rano- just lay down beta.... Maan lies on his back Geet covers him up with her spread... While Rano applies the medication.
Rano- it's not that deep. It will heal over night.
Geet smiles hearing those words.
Rano- you rest here. Geet will sleep In my room.
Maan nodes.....

Brij was fuming with anger. He was hurt more then maan & maan is getting all the treatment. Even his own sister and mother. Geet was petrified of confronting Brij so Rano decided to ask what was the problem....
Brij- that maan! He snaps...
Rano- yes I know maan... But what is it?
Brij was about to speak out when he realized he might be wrong and then his chori might get caught. He kept quit.

Geet sat next to maan. Staring at him as he slept. She felt guilt... Because if her them two fought. What a stupid fight. Why Brij was hitting maan knowing he always looses. Geet holds his hand and strokes it ever so gently. She kept starring at him... Maan feels the tickle and wakes up....
Maan- ka hua? Why you are not sleeping? He was still half sleep And really tirade....
Geet- what if you need something? And....
Maan- shhh.... I won't need anything. You should go and sleep....
Geet- no! I won't. How could I leave you like this?
Maan looks at her and smiles. She is truly mad. She should be there looking after her brother but instead she is here with me.
Maan- how is Brij?
Geet- I don't care. He fought with you for no reason. I don't like him at all. Why he started the fight? Stupid.
Maan- Geet! He snaps... He is your brother. He Tried to be understanding after all he is his best mate. God knows how many time they have fought.
Geet makes a baby face. Maan strokes get cheek- now you should go. Don't you have school 2moro.
Geet nodes- last day. But I don't want to go. I want to say with you.
Maan- no... It's last day... You have to.
Geet makes a baby face and leaves....

Brij was standing outside keeping an eye on his sister and maan....
Brij- Geet! He calls her in his deep voice....
Geet stops looking down- yes.... She whispers...
Brij- from today on I don't want you to see you with any boys. Not even maan. Understood.
Geet looks at him shock instantly. How could that be possible. She plaies football with boys. Her best friends r boys and most importantly.... She could never stay from maan.... Never....

Geet cries off- I am telling draji

Now brij was really worried... What if draji ask him question.... He needs maan again to save him'

next- last day before summer holiday' :D

thanks for all the love and support'
LOVE firesafirefire
xxxxxxx

Edited by FIRESafiReFIRE - 31 January 2011 at 10:04am

The following 216 member(s) liked the above post:

ssssmarnimmi26snehag10nams4pyarisahelipsruthidpurvagaberZeny Rayinlwgeetsheffsan1989pwincezgeetikaCandy_jsmeherkhan326zainabzeeqmariam.ahmed197Sapphireheart_AISHAJSAym7thea_angelyvishruti.sirizainah320gagsykasturi11zazoy12nikkipunjkrishna.reshmi87asmi123gurleetrendyfriendswifey90choudhary.ashreya satishmans22lakshmisalvadibdasmaaneet93truthseeker123juhi_ansarimamon.moonavantika_singhnithi07bhakbhartifannonabebuMaankiMariamMaansMishtiannie03taannihemvbprizasaadi88guru-ki-dewaanired135bhansasmanisha_bhcyberprincessholyangelpreciuspearlnamitasinmons_mbmaaneetfan123varshakhedekarOpaldewssana.saba7perfectflirt8imli95Kashish9687rostMoon002Asheleyangelic-eyeschiki143MistiofMistz-Premeena-doosheekalodycharlie1950Nirjhor105trishapfijianbabeaksndhrashteemaanmishtinan_10RukhluvMaanLakshmi86cool_gal17abina03yadanudimpzzmaansi007shivangi783Rohini20--jassi--cherieLoverTressasiroililysaroBeena_gkavya.sravyaapril12AzmiiimaasthaHADmishtisanjuleeBe.edgymyedward12m-g19my_maan_geetBluntlySpeakingmishtibMsMovielovergangesegbPLKG90Nav2010ninavi286pearlShimmerrx.Maaneet4eva.x--ANGEL--jeyanthi123kshubhangid_soniacyum321bluedreamz953amzu32-shamima-maanujaanu.ramya-gurtian.SimplyAparajita-wild-kiran99ytanujapushpisparikhdreamy4everbd670816heermeherputhAnu_Rt-mayur-sajan-jCutee999vrsharma--Saavi--PaintedSky-pixie-alicia212ksasipunjabi.princessweet cherrykrati5Water.wajiha-1gennyMkuhu18ambbihamrk-1sanu3108Doracakeblueopalsimi91-Zahra15-TinkerBellaramaheshsmj1977.shrutibasicquestion118myprideDilsay-Veritaserum-ritzy09Ramharililindiangurl13-afsha-namita25CrazzyBusySahSahkooliio*Dakoo_Minzy*swetha10preethicraziekudimchoprasweet scorpiomitzi11hinal_maaneetKaSh-Maneet-Fant_areebMishtyShonamaaniqra--Ratna--shah10--aarthi--rsroopalimuskanpAsh1991Shalveseemamary6n6s6k6i6r6a6n6preethiayoga23priyaSabmeratu.zaara2212TyroRageOfAnAngelimpoojavermaMadhuri53Loquacious_AashCrazyCutesy-Mrinalini-pickachukhwaishfanfelicitysmoak.spvdKrishna_Sourav

heermeher IF-Dazzler
heermeher
heermeher

Posted: 31 January 2011 at 9:48am | IP Logged
okk so now she wont play footbal i hate brij and maan for stopping her play footbal.  I m  dam sure he will send her away from Maan

Me first me first Party

Edited by heermeher - 31 January 2011 at 10:08am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

TishuuFireSafireFiree

_BlackPearl_ IF-Stunnerz
_BlackPearl_
_BlackPearl_

Posted: 31 January 2011 at 9:50am | IP Logged
15mins over...........make it fast plz...........

Edited by dia_ditz - 31 January 2011 at 9:54am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

FireSafireFiree

cool_gal17 Goldie
cool_gal17
cool_gal17

Posted: 31 January 2011 at 9:58am | IP Logged
jaldiii

FireSafireFiree

Tishuu Goldie
Tishuu
Tishuu

Posted: 31 January 2011 at 10:03am | IP Logged
Keyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa - kahan khogayi ho?????

Chupa Chuphi Bohot Hui
Saamne Aajao na

FireSafireFiree

Cutee999 IF-Dazzler
Cutee999
Cutee999

Posted: 31 January 2011 at 10:06am | IP Logged
nice update.

Edited by cutee987 - 31 January 2011 at 10:31am
_BlackPearl_ IF-Stunnerz
_BlackPearl_
_BlackPearl_

Posted: 31 January 2011 at 10:14am | IP Logged
Geet is sooooo innocent,
he.......hehe,i wish Maan just punched tat prat really hard,tat he can't open his mouth anymore
Lovely part........loved it

FireSafireFiree

Sabmeratu. IF-Sizzlerz
Sabmeratu.
Sabmeratu.

Posted: 31 January 2011 at 10:14am | IP Logged
Awesome update
H8 Brij 4 having cheap & nasty thought about his best friend
Happy dat Geet cares about Maan more than Brij
Wonder how Brij is gunna savE himself from darji--is he gunna patch up wiv Maan
Cont soon Xx... Hug Clap Thumbs Up