Views

Users

Frequent Posters

maanmishti thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: komlika

i thought annie got married didnt she?????????😕......APRIL FOOL 🤣 🤣

i dont know sweety i dint see those episodes but i know they consumated😆........yes he made a fool out of her🤣
komlika thumbnail
Originally posted by: sharmake11

oh did she get married really i dint know that......i thought just they consummated.........hehehe i dint even see that also🤣.......he would have said her fairytale story......and would have thought has marriage and she did it🤣........after doing everything he should have said APRIL FOOL🤣
so they did do the deed wow i'm way behind my dear i cant wait to go home sunday so can catch up with show

i m wondering wht is arjun surprise??.........i hope he doesnt go to maan n tell him.......btw i did DEED with annie when u were busy getting married🤣 🤣
sweet scorpio thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
superb!

urghhh!!!....that brij!...how dare he told geet to stay away from maan...

continue soon!
komlika thumbnail
i dont know sweety i dint see those episodes but i know they consumated😆........yes he made a fool out of her🤣[/QUOTE]

poor annie 🤣
maanmishti thumbnail
Originally posted by: komlika

i m wondering wht is arjun surprise??.........i hope he doesnt go to maan n tell him.......btw i did DEED with annie when u were busy getting married🤣 🤣

Imagine our maans expression🤣.......wait wait he should say thatx arjun and arjun would faint😆
mitzi11 thumbnail
i dont know sweety i dint see those episodes but i know they consumated😆........yes he made a fool out of her🤣
wow she did deed before her brother i thought she was clever than that but they deserve each other dont usually watch them skip them
mitzi11 thumbnail
poor annie 🤣
she went to fast without knowing the man let what i'll Maan do now
komlika thumbnail
Originally posted by: maanmishti

Imagine our maans expression🤣.......wait wait he should say thatx arjun and arjun would faint😆

thank you😲 🤣 🤣
maanmishti thumbnail
[QUOTE=sharmake11]
wow she did deed before her brother i thought she was clever than that but they deserve each other dont usually watch them skip them
[/QUOTE

ya even i used to that and now as geet bussy with maan ......the cvs want another geet so they gona make her pregnant🤣 and if i am not wrong they will do miscarriage for geet😆......u know cvs cant do anything without the baby🤣
mitzi11 thumbnail
there i'll be earthquake in KM & all over Delhi