India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

PKYEK - The silent steps of second love

enigmatic_zephy IF-Sizzlerz
enigmatic_zephy
enigmatic_zephy

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 1:18am | IP Logged
24 January 2011 - Pyar ki yeh ek kahani ... this has been a back to back treat after saturday's episode.

Saturday brought with it the breeze of love and today ... the underlying emotions - such strong emotions were so beautifully brought alive.

Well, most of you have already wrote a lot about yestarday's episode ( and poignant stuff guys!!! Big smile )  .. so this topic is basically to highlight that one scene ... potentially the most powerful scene .. and the irony/ ( or should I say nature's/life/ CV Wink cleverness) .. on how subdued/underlying that emotion was ... not at all boldly brought out on scene and yet that one shot .. shook me, moved me beyond .. )

The scene ladies & Gentlemen:

the last scene: abhay approaching piya in college , care, pain, love oozing out with the words of advice .. and in a split second you realise .. what has happened.. Abhay has left Maithali's ring .. Abhay gave maithali's ring to Piya.. so that it can protect her!!!! .. protect the one he has so fought to save, protect her from the world, shield her innocence, protect her cauz ther eis no one to protect her.. protect her because she is precious, protect her because he alone who could protect her would not be here - can't be here! .. pretect her more than he could ever protect her...

protect her with all its might and love with which it has protected him over the years on behalf of Maithali.

So abhay, who is so hopelessly in love with maithali .. her thing that he owns .. gives away this easily to piya!.. without thinking, ... atleast with the flow of the serial to me it seems like an spontaneous act, act without thinking .. he didn't pause at all to think!! ...

All I see is .. A guy truly madly deeply in love with a girl.. for past 200 odd years has hold on to every feeble memory of hers ( imagine how important would her physical things in his posession would be) ... That maithali's ring- ring that she held, wore . .the ring that touched her .. the ring that has her essence in it till date .. the ring thats hers .. which is more precious than anything ANYTHING ELSE .. and he believes, he truly believes that the ring saved him because it was his true loves' ..... and yet  TODAY  - he knows he has to leave town, he is worried about piya .. ( which is in character, normal to feel/think so.. ) .. and what does he decide .. the ring that saved him should be left with piya .. should save her now ..

And just like that .. he gives away Maithali's ring to Piya. The context is ss fabulous. The unconscious confession of love is awesome. This girl has already become so important in hi slife.. more important than Maithali .. ( yes that's what the scene conveys to me and hence its strong impact) .. and no one realises that .. neither the characters nor the audience ( i say nor the audience cauz of the no focus on the scene.. )

SO underlying theme for today's episode was not his care for her, his love for her , them going away, or her being shut up for once Wink and playing detective .. but the fact that Piya has indeed become mor eimportant than maithali.. Piya indeed has carved her own individual space in his heart .. and yes abhay has finally taken that step of moving away from maithali!!!!!!!!!

And worse .. tomorrow when she would have met with the accident .. would it be maithali's ring saving her from the doom .. or would it be maithali's jealousy not protecting piya enough Embarrassed ........ well abhay i snot going to ponder on this as you see it needs conscious awareness to battle the answer out Tongue .. so it is food for thought for all of you out there .. fellow vampires and mortals trying to find solace in this absolutely passionate forbidden temptation called PKYEK!

DO let me know of your thoughts on it .. and more importantly ( as i missed it the first time) .. did you notice this scene..and the first thought on it :D ..

PS: to all those who actually read this WHOLE post Wink .. kudos guys .. u do have patience specially given the humour content is so low .. Smile

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

gitika.jRajani-Jadhavjadeaachi..Mari..cutemugsaphira7988meawreepicheepangel3142-Doppelganger---sumana13--AmeresMahak SinhaSahiPakdeHain.Jane..music_l0ver036

kashkasukajenn Senior Member
kashkasukajenn
kashkasukajenn

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 1:29am | IP Logged

res :)

Simi1711 IF-Sizzlerz
Simi1711
Simi1711

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 1:35am | IP Logged
i knw.. :)

evn i had dis same feeling ovr d scene.. n it ws rly gr8 2 see abhay carin so mch for piya..n basic of all...he showed his care in ystrday's episode..!

i jus hope abhay shows his love too.. :)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

saphira7988

saphira7988 Senior Member
saphira7988
saphira7988

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 2:31am | IP Logged
very well writtenSmile   i loved ur line ''the unconcious confession of love'' as u have so rightly n beautifully said abhay is still comin to terms with his feelings fr pia..  he is still in a state of confusion whether wat he feels for her,d soft corner in his heart for her, is becos she resembles maithili or becos pia herself has carved a special plc for herself in his heartWink   his leaving maithili's ring for pia hoping tht it will protect her from all dangers is definitely symbolic n a turning point in their story.. hope he opens his eyes n  realises his love for her asapBig smile beautiful postBig smile
sab2778 IF-Dazzler
sab2778
sab2778

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 2:39am | IP Logged
nicely written

i m desperately waiting 4 pias accidentLOL

thn abhay may realise d pain nd fear of losing her

saphira7988

enigmatic_zephy
enigmatic_zephy

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 3:16am | IP Logged
@kashkasukajenn - he he i am asusming that means rest! ... " PHEW!Smile "

@smitakshi .. keen observation on care and love

@saphira : thanks saphira!! .. :) .. god! I find it so diffciult to wait for whole 23 hrs and 30 minutes after each episode .. waise an onservation .. was watching maine pyar kiya some days back .. for some reason salman in the movie kept reminding me of vivian .. i think its love overdose for me :)

@sab : Thanks :) .. and love your lin e" waiting desperatley for piya's accident' ..  Me too .. lol .. poor piya .. except for abhya no one does seem to care for her :)

saphira7988

saphira7988 Senior Member
saphira7988
saphira7988

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 3:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by enigmatic_zephy

@saphira : thanks saphira!! .. :) .. god! I find it so diffciult to wait for whole 23 hrs and 30 minutes e after each episode.. waise an onservation .. was watching maine pyar kiya some days back .some reason salman in the movie  for kept reminding me of vivian .. i think its love overdose for me :)

@sab : Thanks :) .. and love your lin e" waiting desperatley for piya's accident' ..  Me too .. lol .. poor piya .. except for abhya no one does seem to care for her :)
@ green  i know rite!!same here dude..im always eagerly waitin for d clock to strike 8.30pm Embarrassed pkyek has become like a dangerous addiction for meLOL did i mention i hate sundays for d same reasonCry                                                                                                                                              @ red    ya i knowLOLanyway vivian is like salman's biggest fan..he says so in interviews n even keeps repeating dialogues from dabanggLOL    

enigmatic_zephy

enigmatic_zephy
enigmatic_zephy

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 3:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by saphira7988

Originally posted by enigmatic_zephy

@saphira : thanks saphira!! .. :) .. god! I find it so diffciult to wait for whole 23 hrs and 30 minutes e after each episode.. waise an onservation .. was watching maine pyar kiya some days back .some reason salman in the movie  for kept reminding me of vivian .. i think its love overdose for me :)

@ green  i know rite!!same here dude..im always eagerly waitin for d clock to strike 8.30pm Embarrassed pkyek has become like a dangerous addiction for meLOL did i mention i hate sundays for d same reasonCry                                                                                                                                              @ red    ya i knowLOLanyway vivian is like salman's biggest fan..he says so in interviews n even keeps repeating dialogues from dabanggLOL    
that's interesting :)

saphira7988

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index