Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: rahulvaid1

ok friends...catch u all later😉bye for now😳

bYEE BYEEE😊
divy609 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

arrey yar mera bhi ek question hai😆on page 101 of SRK home...it is written Weingu...What is that😆

🤣🤣🤣MOST IMPORTANT QUESTION😆😆
rahulvaid1 thumbnail
Originally posted by: divy609

🤣🤣🤣MOST IMPORTANT QUESTION😆😆

Divya half of it is derived from Tingu😆i.e what i called tina once when i was pissed off with her behaviour😆and veer but it shud be Veengu...😆so half of it i cant guess😳but i m sure of the 50% coming from tingu😆srk ji copied me again😆
ankit_34 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Divya half of it is derived from Tingu😆i.e what i called tina once when i was pissed off with her behaviour😆and veer but it shud be Veengu...😆so half of it i cant guess😳but i m sure of the 50% coming from tingu😆srk ji copied me again😆

bhaiya u r wrong again 😆😆
rahulvaid1 thumbnail
Originally posted by: ankit_34

bhaiya u r wrong again 😆😆

Ok toh tell me what it is😆ofcourse if u cant tell me this is the obvious name that comes to my mind😉but yar the sad part is that u guys again copied it from me😉😆yar kabhi toh kuch original bantaa hai😉
ankit_34 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Ok toh tell me what it is😆ofcourse if u cant tell me this is the obvious name that comes to my mind😉but yar the sad part is that u guys again copied it from me😉😆yar kabhi toh kuch original bantaa hai😉

bhaiya u r using the technique used in the movies during 80s ...but dont worry i wont tell 😛😆
rahulvaid1 thumbnail
Originally posted by: ankit_34

bhaiya u r using the technique used in the movies during 80s ...but dont worry i wont tell 😛😆

haa haa achaa 80s ki movie matlab😆anyways i m not aware of such techniques but u dont worry i m not that desperate to know😉so just keep ur secret intact👍🏼veer and tingu😆😉
divy609 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

🤣Achcha Tingu😆😆 se aaya hain Weingu🤣
rahulvaid1 thumbnail
Originally posted by: divy609

🤣Achcha Tingu😆😆 se aaya hain Weingu🤣

🤣🤣🤣haa haa🤣🤣🤣Tingu ji tingu ji🤣🤣🤣haan bolo lambooji🤣🤣🤣ohh man hillarious😉🤣
rahulvaid1 thumbnail
yar ek aur song picturise karnaa chahiye veer ichcha par😆Bade Miyan toh bade Miyan chotey Miyan Subhanallah😆boley toh bade miyan(veer) toh tappu ki watt lagate hi rehte hain ab chotey Miyan(ichcha) bhi start ho gayi hai😆