Sanjog Se Bani Sangini

India-Forums

Sanjog Se Bani Sangini
Sanjog Se Bani Sangini

ADDITI GUPTA LEAVING SANGINI-ARTICLE (Page 6)

frenz4u IF-Sizzlerz
frenz4u
frenz4u

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 4:00am | IP Logged
OMG......is it really true???
Actually the CV's were changing Pihu's role ...........which was not good
But I loved ADITI's pair with RAUNAOQ......i watched this show just for AHU scenes........Disapprove

Well, Aditi is a good actress and it seems her fans are very much happy with this decision.....Good Luck Aditi !!! Thumbs Up

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Additi_sjfan

Waqas... IF-Rockerz
Waqas...
Waqas...

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 6:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Pooji-

Good that AG is Leaving Sangini.atleast she can be free frm all the bashing tht she got here- AG did Outstanding Job as Pihu
Hats off to Additi.ClapClap
AG Rocked as PihuClap
All the best to AG and Hope she comes back in a new show as main lead with a bang!

Agree with you Pooji...
AG deserve Much good role then this one, she is brillant actress !!!

Yea she is free from all bashing now... but i dont think some members/MIDs will ever leave her, due to their own personal insecurities... They come up with MIDs and Bash...
Anyways...

Will Always support Additi in her every decision...
God Bless Additi with lots of Success...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

anoushay_kdmhmdAdditi_sjfanmazkachazkauswahP.Kamaljit.Sean

Luv_Zindagi Senior Member
Luv_Zindagi
Luv_Zindagi

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 6:23am | IP Logged
Yea, even i didnt really like the fact that she is shown somewhat losing her mental stability.... it could be shown differently..
anoushay_kdmhmd IF-Dazzler
anoushay_kdmhmd
anoushay_kdmhmd

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 8:15am | IP Logged
I am realy happy for AG..finally she will b outta ds hell...she is a brilliant actress nd ds show nd role nvr did justice to her...i was okay wid Pihu being egoistic nd stubborn...bt dunno wat happnd it turn into a negative character nd dn a mental one...eeeww but additi made me love her evn more after watchng her as Heer nd knwng her as Additi Gupta i nvr thought she will b able to potry a -ive charactr wid ds perfction....
nd for dox who hate pihu...just watch atleast one scene ov Heer nd u will luv AG as an actress...hope she cums bk wid a bang...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

kasearashivani003uswahmazkachazka

Rach-dc IF-Rockerz
Rach-dc
Rach-dc

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 8:30am | IP Logged
Really enjoyed AG's PIhu. Good luck to her.
taral83 IF-Dazzler
taral83
taral83

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 11:56am | IP Logged
Just a bit of Advice to Additi..........first and foremost you did a great job as Pihu both negative shades and positive shades. However, to leave because you don't like the way your character is turning is not very professional in my opinion. A actor's job is to make the most of their character and bring it in such a light that the dullest of characters shine. I understand that Pihu's character now is on a bit of a limbo stage. CVs don't know if they want to make her negative or positive. In that case, they should end her character and move on with the story. Now that is something she can suggest to the production house. But to quit I don't know.........

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shivani003OrientalDancer

serialmad Groupbie
serialmad
serialmad

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 12:28pm | IP Logged
@tara183: The creatives have always been confused about how to portray Pihu. You are absolutely right when you say it is the actors that make the character interesting and you also have to admit that Aditi did just that and more. But how do we know what character graph was offered to AG when she took up the show? And if AG now feels she cannot do justice to her part, then she is absolutely within her rights to do so... infact hats off to her for being a true professional. Maybe this will give the creatives the much needed time to THINK. 

betsybuswah

-Priya- IF-Addictz
-Priya-
-Priya-

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 12:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by taral83

Just a bit of Advice to Additi..........first and foremost you did a great job as Pihu both negative shades and positive shades. However, to leave because you don't like the way your character is turning is not very professional in my opinion. A actor's job is to make the most of their character and bring it in such a light that the dullest of characters shine. I understand that Pihu's character now is on a bit of a limbo stage. CVs don't know if they want to make her negative or positive. In that case, they should end her character and move on with the story. Now that is something she can suggest to the production house. But to quit I don't know.........
so accoridng to your theory an actor should enver quit ? even iqbal has quit his shows not once but twice
there is no scope in pihu plus if ag isn't enjoying it and if she feels its not doing her justice then its her choice   
and if i was her i would do the same too but much before, ag gave the show a chnace for a long time cvs have messed up her character form the first week itself
and ag has done exactly that till date bring it in such a light that the dullest of characters shine ConfusedEmbarrassed

anoushay_kdmhmduswah

Go to top