kya hoga jab jane gi pia...chodhgaya uska pyar ose

Poll

what do u think pia will do when she comes to know that abhay has gone

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
zaina_abhay thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
what do u think pia will do when she comes to know that abhay has gone, leaving her behind............
shock,in trauma.cry with pain, miss abhay,be isolated not talking to any1 , put herself in danger, πŸ˜”

i waz keep thinking what will pia do now when abhay is no more in her life all thou we know he might return for her

there might be many reason which i havent mentioned plss do mention what comes into ur mind

Edited by zainaloveabhiya - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

idiot_box_lover thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
i think she will remain sad n miss abhay, and won't talk to any one.
-Stutz- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
remain sad n cry n cry n mayb start likin kabir.. new moon types!!
patakha-guddi thumbnail
REMAIN UDAAS N BCOM A GRL DEVDAS BUT PLZ NO DRINKING OKAY
pallavisarkar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
i think pia will cry in pain , isolate herself frm everybody , miss abhay n remain sad
falsePromise thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
i think cry with pain.....or miss abhay and be sad becoz in twilight saga new moon when edward left bella she became sad and miss him alot.... and she was just sitting and sitting and sitting............the scene was as painful as this one.........😭
Vartika07 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
She knows now very well that Abhay is leaving her and i can't miss the pain i have seen in Abhay's eyes yesterday @ the thought of leaving Pia. He was really very sad and even he says that he is about to cry any moment.
I wish soon he will realize his love for her and will be back in her life. Pia was unable to speak anything but her eyes were reflecting the pain she has in her heart. How will she be able to held herself when Abhay is leaving her?
saphira7988 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
i voted for wait for him knowing he'l be back..i mean she'll be really sad n upset n weep for sure..😭but somewhere deep in her heart pia knows that abhay will not be gone for long n will be waiting in hope tht her love will come back to her...😊she is strong,she is a girl madly in love holding a candle of hope in her heart  tht maybe one day abhay will love her as much as she doesπŸ˜ƒ
Befikre thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
i think she will remain sad but i don't think dat she will get d tym to cry b'coz danish wud be ready wid his dirty tricks to harm piya as soon as he finds her alone without abhay's support!!!!
sab2778 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
she is going 2 cry cry cry nd cry

😭😭😭