Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

~ Anjaana Safar ~ Maaneet,Sajan,Mayur FF (Page 32)

pickachu IF-Stunnerz
pickachu
pickachu

Posted: 13 February 2011 at 9:31am | IP Logged
Amazingggggg part!!!!
Loveeee all the couples!!!
Especially maneet!!!
Continue soonnn.
Thanxx for the pm.

fatima

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

avani_9

preety88 IF-Rockerz
preety88
preety88

Posted: 13 February 2011 at 2:44pm | IP Logged
lovely ff...just read all the parts they were fantastic....cont soon

avani_9

-knirwal- Goldie
-knirwal-
-knirwal-

Posted: 15 February 2011 at 9:58am | IP Logged
do continue..
amazing

avani_9

maanujaanu IF-Dazzler
maanujaanu
maanujaanu

Posted: 15 February 2011 at 9:58am | IP Logged
plzzz give an update soon

avani_9

-knirwal- Goldie
-knirwal-
-knirwal-

Posted: 16 February 2011 at 4:13am | IP Logged
update soon dear

avani_9

--ANGEL-- IF-Dazzler
--ANGEL--
--ANGEL--

Posted: 17 February 2011 at 7:42am | IP Logged
loved it..plz update soon and pm me

avani_9

avani_9 Goldie
avani_9
avani_9

Posted: 18 February 2011 at 8:40am | IP Logged

frnds m really sorry 4 late update m too much busy now a day.....m shifting to Gujarat so m busy in packing ma stuff n all tiny miny things....really sorry 4 that and thnx 4 supporting n for ur lovely comment.....thnx all of ew......in this update i hvn't edit ny pic coz i hvn't time 4 edit pic now a days so also sorry 4 dat hope it's okk 4 all of ew..... here's update Smile

Part 6 :-

They reached coffee shop and then Samrat and Mayank hugs Geet. Maan didn't like it. Geet went to Gunjan and Nupur and hug them too. They decided to went restaurant 4 dinner. Mayank asks Maan 4 dinner n he agrees. Samrat didn't lyk it and looks at Geet. Geet understands and whisper in his ear "dun't worry he told me sorry and thnx also." Samrat smiles weakly and they left 4 dinner.

They went 2 hotel in which Maan is staying and they goes 2 restaurant n takes their seats. They give order n Mayank asks Maan.

Mayank : so tumhara naam kya hai ? aur tum hamari college me kya kar rahe the ? I mean tum student to lagte nahi

Maan in strain voice : Maan, Maan Singh Khurana. aur me koi student nahi hu, me Khurana Construction ka M.D. hu.

Samrat : to tum hamari college me kya kar rahe the?

Maan : agar yeh sawal tum apne principal ko puchoge to better rahega

Geet, Gunjan n Nupur didn't interested in this topic they chit chat with each other n Nupur tells her wht happened in college after she left n Geet tells everything wht happened to her. Samrat also talking with 3 girls. Mean while waiter brings their order n served them. All of them start their dinner except Geet. She was too much busy in her mail n text. She was chatting with her bro, Samrat notice it n start to feed her. Maan again didn't liked it. Geet without seeing his face says

Geet : thnx Samrat m so much hungry n now bro is  disturbing me.

Samrat : Geet it's ok no need 2 say thnx I can understand u continue

Geet without looking up takes water glass bt it slips from her hand n her jacket n jeans got wet. She excused her self n goes to wash room. On other side Maan's cell phone rings and he also excused him self n goes to out-side. After complete his call he comes in and sees Geet coming out from wash room. Some boys watching Geet and commenting on her wet jeans and jacket one boy about to come near to her bt suddenly Maan comes toward Geet and grabs her by her hand and drags her toward lift. Geet totally shocked by his behaviour and about to shout but Maan puts his one hand on her mouth and with second hand he's holding Geet tightly she can't move. He drags her toward his room n went in. He opens his wardrobe and takes new dress which he had bought for his sister. He gives it to her and give her towel and shows the wash-room

Maan : ye lo and change kar lo wash room wahan hai

Geet : ye kaun sa tarika hai muje nahi chahiye ye kapde

Geet about to leave bt Maan grabs her. Geet closed her eyes tightly and her 1 hand is in tight grip of maan's hand and 2nd resting on his chest. 1st tym they are so close to each other.

Maan : me tumse puch nahi raha ke tum change karogi ya nahi, kaha hai tumse samji tum

Geet : par muje tumhari madad ki koi jarur nahi hai

Maan : just look at ur self sab log tumhe dekh rahe the. Tumhari dress puri kharab ho chuki hai samji tum.

Just go and change

Geet didn't want to argue she know that he is right. she went in wash room and Maan stands out side of his room. Geet dried her self and wear a suit which Maan gave her. She comes out side and tied her hair up. She's struggling to tied the 'dori' of her suit bt she faild Maan noticed it and comes towards her. She step backward bt Maan still moving towards her. She was about to land on the wall bt Maan pulls her hand and within a second she's in his arms. Maan slowly puts his 1 hand on her shoulder n moved toward her back to tied 'dori'. They can feel each-other's heartbeat. Suddenly Geet's cell phone rings up and she moved n looked at flashing name it's "Samrat" [buddy wrong timing] She picks call and answer

Samrat : Geet tum kahan ho ?

Geet : Samrat kaha tha na wash-room jaa rahi hu fir q call kiya ?

Samrat : ha par itni der ?

Geet : woh meri 1 purani frnd ki sis yaha par mil gayi to usne muje dress di change karne k liye, usi ke room me hoon [Geet kab se juth bolne lagi apne best frnd se ?]

Hearing this Maan smiles teasingly. They went down n join them.

Mayank : Geet ye tum hi ho na tumhara bhoot toh nahi hai ?

Geet : Mayank shut up

Samrat : ha Geet waise ye tumhari frnd hai kaun jise me nahi janta

Geet : ha wo....wo ha hoshiyar pur me meri frnd thi uski di hai yaha pe

Hearing 'Hosiyarpur' Maan looked at Geet with shocked expression bt he ignore it. After dinner Maan says bye to everyone and goes to his room. Geet, Samrat and Mayank drop Gunjan and Nupur at their home and they all shared group hug and all goes to their home.

At Gunjan and Nupur's home Gunjan thinks about Samrat that he always helps her and on other side Nupur think that Mayank always fights with her she have to prove that she's not bad. At Samrat's home Samrat thinks about Geet and still he's little bit worried bt suddenly he thinks about Gunjan and smiles that he never trusted any girl except Geet but today he trust Gunjan and Nupur too. He talks with them friendly and smile remembering he gives flower to Gunjan.

At Geet's home she juzt enterd at home n two hand covers her eyes.

Geet : Bhai aap abhi jag rahe ho ?

Brij : ha aur nahi toh kya, tuje laga k me tuje aaj office me kya hua, ye sab bataye bina hi so jaunga

Geet : okk bhai batao kya hua aaj office me bt pahle muje hamari new hotel k bare me batao

Brij : are ha Geet new hotel se yaad aaya tum is new hotel ka design create kar do. Ye hotel international level pe open ho raha hai to me chahta hu k ye tum design karo

Geet's dad and darji enters in living room

Darji : ha Geet, Brij bilkul theek keh raha hai

Mohinder[dad] : aur meeting do din bad hi hai toh tumhe jaldi design create karna padega

Geet : off ohh aap log bhi na aap kaho toh me abhi design bana du

Brij : aisa to kisi ne nahi kaha tum kal welcome party complete karne k baad bana lena ok

Geet : ok bhai jaisa aap log kaho waise hamari hotel ka construction contract kis k pass hai ?

Brij : Khurana Construction Geet, hamari is company se kafi jaan pehchan hai aur humne is se pahle bhi badi badi hotel ka contract is company ko diye the so yahi company better rahegi

Mohinder : ha Geet beta aur is baar to company ke M.D. bhi yahi pe hai unhi se hamari meeting hai

Darji : ha putar design aise banana ke sab dekhte reh jaye

Geet : darji, papa, bhai aap log chinta mar karo me kal se ispe kaam suru kar dungi aur muje itni badi responisibility dene ke liye aur muje pe yakin karne k liye thnx me aap ka yakin nahi todungi

Darji : putar hame tum par yakin hai hi, bas hum sirf design ke bare me keh rahe the kyun ki ye hotel international level par hai

Geet : me samaj sakti hu darji aur me aap ki hope se bhi better design ready karungi after all ye Geet Handa ki hotel jo hai[smiles with proud]

Hearing this darji, mohinder n brij all laughs n says "pagli"

At hotel room Maan is totally restless. He thinks "why I was so soft when Geet comes in front of me? why I took her to my room and give her new dress for change? why I m doing this? No, I can't feel any thing for anyone except her". He takes his wallet and take out photo from it and says "Kyun, kyun chor k gayi muje? bas ek bar bata do kaha ho tum? bas ek bar, ek bar mere samne aa jao. Me tumhe apne aap se kabhi dur nahi jane dunga I promise. Plz come back to me, come back." He's doing his 'thi chi' and this songs plays in back ground

"Mujhe yunhi karke khwaabon se judaa

Jaane kahan chup ke baitha hai khuda

Jaanu na main kab hua khud se gumshuda

Kaise jiyun rooh bhi mujhse hai judaa

Kyun meri raahein

Mujhse pooche ghar kahan hai

Kyun mujhse aake

Dastak pooche dar kahan hai

Raahein aisi jinki manzil hi nahin

Dhoondho mujhe ab main rehta hoon wahin

Dil hai kahin aur dhadkan hai kahin

Saansein hai magar kyun zinda main nahin

Rait bani haathon se yun beh gayi

Takdeer meri bikhri har jagah

Kaise likhun phir se nayi daastan

Gham ki siyahi dikhti hai kahan

Aahein jo chuni hain meri thi raza

Rehta hoon kyun phir khud se hi khafa

Aisi bhi hui thi mujhse kya khata

Tune jo mujhe di jeene ki saza

Banday tere maathe pe hain jo kheenchay

Bas chand lakeeron jitna hai jahaan

Aansu mere mujhko mita te hain rahe

Rab ko hukm na mit ta hai yahan

Raahein aisi jinki manzil hi nahin

Dhoondho mujhe ab main rehta hoon wahin

Dil hai kahin aur dhadkan hai kahin

Saansien hai magar kyun zinda main nahin

Kyun main jaagoon

Aur woh sapne bo raha hai

Kyun mera rab yun

Aankhien khole so raha hai

Kyun main jaagoon"

Maan breaks the mirror with his hand and he totally break down.

Precap :

Maan's past ?

Technical rehearsal

leave comment and hit like button

The following 53 member(s) liked the above post:

salma009dpurvainlwgeetgagsyvarshakhedekarperfectflirt8surbhijn106Opaldewsarniindia5maan13579guru-ki-dewaaniprizanonabebubhakbhartifanmans22SaJan-SaJanLakshmi86zoha25-eiya-goodgirl5-knirwal-mishtibsheetalvasagangesegbPLKG90princess.rocks--ANGEL--maanujaanuputhamzu32crazymayurianCutee999kirti123mrk-1SandCastle.Krishnaluv94-Veritaserum-6n6s6k6i6r6a6n6preethiakeenu_kkSabmeratu.Tyrohinal_maaneet--Ratna--awesumsoniaShafoomitzi11pickachufelicitysmoak.CrazyCutesy-Araina-.CookieMonster.SanzMonaya4ever

puth IF-Dazzler
puth
puth

Posted: 18 February 2011 at 9:01am | IP Logged
awesome update Avani.....
omg maan has a past and he still loves herCryCryCry

avani_9

Go to top