Posted: 13 years ago

great update..!!😳

but its hell short!!😒

update soon..!!😉
Maaneet4eve thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
Nice update!!!!!

Where did Geet go???? Plz continue the story soon......................
felicitysmoak. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Part 9:-

Samrat and Mayank are worried about Geet. They haven't seen this side of Geet. Geet haven't done this before. They have searched whole college, play ground and every area even they goes to terrace but they didn't find Geet. They called Geet but no one answering it. They are worried and now they are scared too what if anything happened to Geet? Is she alright? Why she's not answering their calls? Finally they decided to call at her home. Samrat calls Geet's home at land line and brij picks up

Samrat: Brij bhai is Geet there?
Brij: Samrat how can that possible. She is with you at your college and if I m not wrong then there must be welcome party function is going on right?
Samrat: nahi Brij bhai she's not here.
And Samrat tells everything what happened there and Brij is also shocked and worried but he knows that what happen with Geet.

Brij: Samrat don't worry I'll call her and tell you ok
Samrat: but bhai she's not answering our call too
Brij: don't worry Samrat I know my sis she'll pick up my call at one ring and after talking with her I'll call you ok
Samrat: ok bhai
They hang up. Samrat told Mayank everything what Brij told him. Samrat goes to stage and make an announcement.

Samrat: sorry guys for the trouble. We write down Geet's name by mistake. Geet ne pehle hi mana kiya tha par galti se pata nahi kisi ne uska naam likh liya tha so sorry for that. And party is finished here. Hope you all have enjoyed a lot. Good night to all.

Principal know that there must be something wrong or else that can't b happen that Geet don't want to participate and anyone can write down her name with out her permission. Principal goes to Samrat to know that full truth and with no choice left Samrat told everything to Prnicipal.

Now, Principal is also worried for Geet that what happen to her and that too suddenly. Everyone left the hall. Maan heard everything when he comes to Principal for wish him Good Bye but he pretend like that he doesn't know anything. He says "Good Bye" to them and left from there.

Samrat and Mayank also decide to go bcoz of Gunjan and Nupur and they told to Principal that he can also leave when they got any news about Geet they will call him.

Principal left and Samrat and Mayank drop Gunjan and Nupur at their home. Nupur and Gunjun are also worried about Geet thought they met just 2 day ago but they are good friend. Samrat told them same that if he got any news about Geet he'll inform them so not to worry and take rest.

Gunjan and Nupur goes in to their house and Mayank and Samrat droves to Samrat's house. How can they think of sleep after knowing that Geet is missing and she's not picking up call.

On other side Brij calls Geet but for his shock she's not picking up his call too. Now, Brij is also scared and know that there must be something wrong happen which made Geet sad and she's not receiving any one's call.

Brij don't want to disturb any other person so he left from there and goes to her favorite place to search Geet but no use Geet is not there. He text her but no reply. He's not scared that there's something wrong but he know that Geet is sad and she don't lyk sympathy so he can't do any thing coz it'll hurt Geet more.

But true is true he can't see Geet sad so he didn't gave up bt he keep trying to call her and he also knows that Geet will pick up coz she'll be annoyed by his behavior but he can't do any thing. So he just calls her non-stop.

Samrat, Mayank, Gunjan and Nupur can't sleep coz theirs dearest friend is missing and she's not receiving any one's call. Every one was trying hard to reach her. Samrat and Mayank also go to her favorite place but no use Geet is no where to be seen.

Samrat and Mayank are worried like hell and also scared. Samrat call Brij if he got some news about Geet but Brij told that she's not answering his call too. Brij told them that Geet is fine nothing is wrong just for comfort them.

He knows that how caring they are. After talking with them Brij again calls Geet and for his surprise she picks up in one call.

Brij: Geet kaha ho tum? Main tumhe kabse call kar raha tha, tum phone kyon nahi utha rahi thi? Mere message ke reply bhi nahi diye tumne. Aakhir baat kya hai Geet bolo tumhe pata hai muje kitni tension ho rahi thi. For god shake Geet answer me.

Geet: bhai stop worrying about me. M absolutely fine stop bothering me and stop all this I don't want sympathy u kno na dat ryt? Me theek hu aur me ghar aa jaungi jab man karega and tell samrat that don't show any sympathy on me. I'm going to switch off.

Brij wants to tell something but Geet cuts the call and switch off it.
Brij know that she's angry and annoyed coz he called her non-stop after knowing that she don't like it. Brij understand her and knows that she needs some time and he call Samrat and told him everything what ever Geet told him

Samrat and Mayank are shocked by her answer that why Geet is behaving like this? It's not our sympathy toward her but it's our care and our friendship nothing else.

Brij can't explain any thing to them coz it'll hurt Geet more so he didn't tell any thing but told them it's not her fault but it's her past that's why she's behaving like this. Samrat and Mayank understand that Geet don't like to share her past with any one not even with Brij too.

So they told to Brij that don't worry they will not call her and when she'll come college they will not ask any thing to her. They told this to principal also.
On other side Geet was too lost in her past and tears come down from her eyes. Geet told to her self.

Geet: Oh no Maan it's you. After so many days I saw you I thought that u didn't remember me but I was wrong. You remember me and also remember that song.

Do you know that it's me? No that can't possible if you know that I m your "MISHTY" then you can't stay away from me you will take me with you. Maan you have to forget me I know it'll not easy for you even it's not easy for me too.

I know that I'll never forget you not in my life but I can't come back to you. Oh no Maan I have to work with you u r the one with whom I'm going to start project tomorrow no I can't do that but if I'll not do then you will doubt on me oh God Maan I know u didn't change a bit.

I know Maan you come here to find me and this project is just an excuse but I m going to do this project with you with out any excuse. I'll not give one chance to doubt on me. It'll not easy for me to stay away from you when you will b near to me but I have to do it.

Maan I want to come back to you. I want to hug you. I want to cry loud on your shoulder. I want to rest my head on your lap and want sleep there forever but I know it's not possible. I want to share my pain with you. You know Maan after that day I haven't share any thing with any one not even with Brij bhai

Maan I love you so much but my fate I can't come to you if I'll come then your life will be in big risk. I can't do this with you. I'll die without you but I can't see your life in danger coz of me. Maan I want to come back to you but I can't Maan I can't.

I know I broke my promise and broke your heart too but you still remember me. You still love me so much. Maan you don't know what my compulsion is. I can't let them harm you. I know if I'll be around you they will do the same what they have done to my parents.

[Now you all must be wondering that Geet is leaving with her parents peacefully then what's all this? Friends you will come to know that as story will unfold but let tell you that Geet is adopted girl by Handa's. That's it for now.]

Maan who was driving crazily and thinks that Geet is missing but why it's bothering me so much. Maan told to him self

Maan: oh no kahin yeh Geet meri "MISHTY" to nahi but how can that b possible her surname is "Malhotra" aur is Geet ki surname "Handa" hai so it's not possible par mera dil kyun nahi maan raha.

Pata nahi kuch ajib sa lag raha hai kuch ajib mehsoos ho raha hai. Aur woh achanak kaha chali gayi bina kisi ko bataye. I have to find out about this Geet. Wait a min may b she will b there.

He drives crazily toward the place.

This song is in back ground.

Geet:
Palkon Main Tum, Meri Neendon Main Tum
Mere Khawabon Main Tum, Bas Tum
Yadon Main Tum, Mere Waadon Main Tum
Meri Aati Jaati Saanson Main Ho Tum

Maan:
Palkon Main Tum, Meri Neendon Main Tum
Mere Khawabon Main Tum, Bas Tum
Yadon Main Tum, Mere Waadon Main Tum
Meri Aati Jaati Saanson Mein Ho Tum
I Love You

Geet:
Chahta Kitnaa Tumko Dil Tum Nahen Jaanatey
Kya Hai Mere Dil Ki Mushkil Tum Nahi Jantey
Chahta Kitna Tumko Dil Tum Nahen Jaanatey
Kya Hai Mere Dil Ki Mushkil Tum Nahi Jaantey

Maan:
Aisa Ehsaas Dharkan Mein Kabhi Pehle Na Jaaga Tha

Geet:
Chahta Kitna Tumko Dil Tum Nahin Janatey
Kya Hai Mere Dil Ki Mushkil Tum Nahi Jantey

Everyday You Wanna Do Is
Put Your Lips Just Kiss, Place, Is This
Feeling Of Togetherness Right Here, Right Now
Its Where We Are Girl
Its Feel Like Caring Is So Beautiful
The Smile Upon Your Face Is Magical

Maan:
I Pray To God Ke
Come To Me, Come To Me Now
Bcoz Girl You Are My Destiny

Tumse Mili Is Tarah Se Nazar
Main Hosh Mein Bhi Raha Bekhbar
Tumse Mili Is Tarah Se Nazar
Main Hosh Mein Bhi Raha Bekhbar
Chha Gaya, Chha Gaya Ajanabi Sa Nashaa

Geet:
Chahta Kitna Tumko Dil Tum Nahen Janatey
Kia Hai Mere Dil Ki Mushkil Tum Nahi Jaantey
Aisaa Ehsaas Dharkan Main Kabhi Pehley Na Jagaa Tha

Is Zindagi Ka Sabab Maan Loo
Sajda Karoon Tumko Rab Maan Loo
Is Zindagi Ka Sabab Maan Loo
Sajda Karoon Tumko Rab Maan Loo
Keh Raha, Keh Raha Saanson Ka Silsila

Maan:
Palkon Mein Tum, Meri Neendon Mein Tum
Mere Khwabon Mein Tum, Bas Tum
Yadon Mein Tum, Mere Waadon Main Tum
Meri Ati Jati Saanson Main Ho Tum
Geet:
Chahta Kitna Tumko Dil Tum Nahin Janatey
Kia Hai Mere Dil Ki Mushkil Tum Nahi Jaantey
Aisaa Ehsaas Dharkan Main Kabhi Pehle Na Jaaga Tha

Precap:
I also don't know

avani_9 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
res
frnds m not able 2 post n also nt able 2 pm bt still i tried n now m just banging ma head....
thnx sis 4 updating...lub ew....
Edited by avani_9 - 13 years ago
felicitysmoak. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Res
Awesome update di
loved it loadz
cant wait 4 da next part
con soon
thanks 4 da pm
Muahhhhhhhhhhhh
Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Edited by kashndsel4eva - 13 years ago
preethia thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
hey sorry didnt know u updated as the status of the msg shows abt the 6th part i thought u r not updating...............
but it seems i missed out 3 updates.............
so he is searching mishty and mishty is no one but geet..............
she has recognized him but he is having little bit of doubts but i am sure he will find his mishty....
cant wait for them to start their proj together............will get soem maaneet moments
SandCastle. thumbnail
awesummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm update......
oh! wat is this???????????
geet knows abt maan & they have a past???????
OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG.....!!!!!!
big twist yaar.......
but m loving it, its intresting.........
can understnd SaYank & GunUr's condition......
it was superbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb.......
do cont soon & thnx 4 the PM......😊
maanujaanu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
luved it bit confusing but m sure u'll clear it soon
brilliant update
chsweety22 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
awesome
cant wait to read more