Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

guru-ki-dewaani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
really loved the update.do pm me whenever u update!

A2Z_84 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
nice update love to read Maans response

thanks for the PM
avani_9 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Raj.rocks

mast intro
n
beautiful selection of photos.......wooowwwwwwwww

zabardast
keep it up............

ma creation nt selection u kno it very well.........😉😉
thnx 4 complement dear...........
wow...very good one...plz add me to ur pm list!!
Raj.rocks thumbnail
Originally posted by: avani_9

ma creation nt selection u kno it very well.........😉😉
thnx 4 complement dear...........

ohhhhh ya dear its ur creation....................bt its really excellent
Edited by Raj.rocks - 13 years ago
mitzi11 thumbnail
amazing but wonder what i'll be Maan reaction pls cont soonnnnnnnnnnnn
minakrish thumbnail
Amazing story!!!

Continue soon!

Waiting for Maan's reaction!!!

Love

Mina
muskaan_cute19 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
oooooo perfect kia mulaqat hui hai maan geet ki loved it
kia shayri likhi hai superb.........
du pots the nxt part sooooooonnnn......
thnx 4 the pm..........
seemamary thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Iam your new reader plssssssssssssss add me in your PM List and i hope this is our handsome and dashing maan.
avani_9 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

Part 3 :-

Geet :- I Love You....

Geet took his 1 hand in her ryt hand and place a soft kiss on his hand and give him rose....the man stood shocked and didn't understand what's going on around him....he knew dat girls r crazy about him bt this girl, is she mad or wht? she's proposing him infront of every1.

No1 dare like this against MAAN SINGH KHURANA.

Geet standup and jumps in joy dat she done it. Geet hugs Samrat and Mayank. The man didn't understand her and grab her by her hand and make her to fall on him. He asked angrily.

Maan :- tum apne aap ko kya samajti ho ? tum janti b ho me kaun hu ?

Geet :- hey dude behave ur self n leave my hand it's hurting me.

Maan :- no 1st give me answer.

Samrat and Mayank comes der and frees Geet's hand from Maan's hand.

Samrat and Mayank :- dude how u dare to behave like this with our friend

Maan :- how dare ur friend to propose me infront of every1 n do you even know who I m ?

Geet :- dekho tum jo bhi ho hame tumhe janne ki koi jarur nahi hai

[Maan was taken a back with this words]

Geet :- aur ha vo jo mene tumhe propose kiya tha who sirf 1 dare thi samje tum otherwise mat lena, n m nt interested in u.

Maan :- oh toh tum ye kehna chahti ho k tum kisi ko bhi jane bina hi propose kar deti ho

Samrat :- hey dude zaban sambhal k baat karo samje

Maan :- muje nahi apni dost ko kaho samje tum, 1 to vo sab k samne tamasha karti hai aur....khair uski toh ye roz ki adat hogi na.

Maan to Geet :- me tum jaisi ladki ko bahut achche se janta hu 1 to pahle ladko ko aise apne jaal me fasati ho aur fir unka fayda leti ho par is bar tum galat aadmi se takrayi ho

Mayank :- dekho tum had se aage badh rahe ho

Geet :- rehne do Mayank ye jo bol raha hai is se ye pata chalta hai k iski soch kitni ghatiya hai in jaise logo se bahes karne ka koi matlab nahi hai chalo yaha se

They all 4 went from der on other side Maan was totally shocked no 1 dare to talk like this against him afterall he's MSK n this girl n her frnds! he stops thinking n went to Principal's office n discussed something. On other side Geet's mood was totally disturbed. Mayank n Samrat feels guilty dat bcoz of him Geet have to listen all this. Mayank, Samrat, Gunjan n Nupur thinks that how to cheer up Geet. Samrat went somewhere n comes after 5 min bt his eye were coverd by blind-fold. He plays his Guitar n sings song bt Geet was not there she was in girl's locker room. Samrat was unware of this n sings around Gunjan n thought that she's Geet.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8zXi2TdzjXQ

(In principal's cabin) principal calls Geet in his office. Geet comes in office without noticing Maan.

Geet :- may I come in sir ?

Principal :- yes Geet come

Geet :- Sir, aapne muje bulaya ?

Principal :- ha Geet wo kal k function ki prep kaha tak hui hai?

Geet :- Sir humne aadhi se jyada prep comp kar di hai n ye apke invitation card Mayank ne print karva diye.

Principal :- Gr8 Geet aur ha kal tum tino coll k bad ghar mat jana coz muje tum logo ki jarurat padegi

Geet :- ofcourse sir v'll b here n dun't worry about nythin v'll handle it.

Principal :- gud Geet aur kal k performance ready hai ?

Geet :- yes sir sab ready hai bas kal morning me technical rehearsal hai aur aaj b kafi late tak hum logo ki practice hai.

Maan was listening their convo and staring at Geet. Now he know her name. Geet still nt noticing Maan n she even dun't know his name

Peon comes in office

Peon :- Geet baby aap ko hall me bula rahe hai lights decorating me kuch prob aa rahi hai

Geet :- ok me aa rahi hoon. Sir agar aap ko koi kaam na ho to me jaa sakti hu kya ?

Principal wants to introduce Geet to Maan bt he give permission n Geet left the office n goes in hall.

On otherside Mayank n Nupur are in dance room n practicing their dance. Mayank shows his dance to Nupur n she tries it with Mayank.

Geet solved decorating problem bt  she was still upset with Maan's fight she want to divert her mind frm that thought n goes to basketball court.

Maan left principal office n moved toward main door his cell rang he stops to pick up call. Suddenly he see a girl who was playing baskeball he tries to catch a glimpse of her n when he saw her he was totally shocked to see Geet playing basketball slightly smile comes on his face. He forget that where he was n where he's going suddenly he come out from his thought when his hand got injured by glass of window.

Precap :-

Who'll dressing Maan ?

Samrat helps Gunjan

Mayur fight

Prev :- Part 2

Thnx all for ur support

guys if u wanna me 2 pm u den add me 2 ur buddy list

Edited by avani_9 - 13 years ago