Bandini

India-Forums

Bandini
Bandini

Ekta Kapoor's Bandini going off air - Article (Page 3)

-Vrinda- IF-Sizzlerz
-Vrinda-
-Vrinda-

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 4:16am | IP Logged
sad

HaHaHeHe-Hupp IF-Sizzlerz
HaHaHeHe-Hupp
HaHaHeHe-Hupp

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 4:53am | IP Logged
[QUOTE=niveditha

Though sad, Ronit however denies this and says, "I"m not exactly aware of the reason why Bandini is shutting down. I"m as sad as anyone else connected to it. I"m not in India in February and March but I guess it must have been a collective decision."

dont be upset ronit sir ,  i think dt  any new show must be looking for you to act in that......
as u always say  _ wait n watch , i hv been doing both for a long time ,now  i m alacrious to see u in new show \film , u said u r not aware of  reason of its end , i think dt it was having bad  rank  in all shows dts why channel head considered to end it now........

Sameer Nair, CEO, Turner General Entertainment Networks India Private Limited, does not blame Ronit Roy. He maintains, "It was a mutual decision between the channel and the production house that Bandini would go off air in January.

It was a popular show and we had a great experience with it.

And as all good things come to an end, why should this be and exception?"

it being ended on mutual decission  bw channel n production  , why they thinking to restart it now? i m  agree   it was good show but just before megha track , after   megha entered it ,  story became dull . rr is gr8 actor n he did played role of dm brillaintly ,  in  future i would like to see such  look of ronit  sir once again , would miss him even after end ......

[/QUOTE]

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

simlavidhipyar-ishk

Shahara3 IF-Dazzler
Shahara3
Shahara3

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 5:41am | IP Logged
Completely agree anita and simlavidhi. 

I as a viewer am not happy of the way Bandini has been dealt with, every show must end but the way Bandini has all been handled I find upsetting, whether it is good now or not, it was a great show.  What has annoyed me is us being fobbed off by all involved in the show and a week before ending, we knew rumors circulating for a month, whether it being true or not but the story moving in the way it was we all sort of knew but they knowing all this time for definate and not speaking and keeping silent and giving fans false hope is wrong, they knew a month ago or maybe longer, we shall never know as knowone will say, they just let us sit, watch and wait and be mocked, why could they not just tell us out right? We took their untolerable tracks for over 8months D'ohnever going to get attached to a show or characters again.  I understand now the motive of why they tried to focus on the dead couple Trishal being the leads after the leap Sleepy didnt work!

Good luck to the cast and crew and hope their futures will be long and successful.

Will miss SANRAJ alot Cry always will be a fan of this couple.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

englishmamehashbrownktjasimlavidhiramsha_002anitaranipyar-ishk

pyar-ishk IF-Stunnerz
pyar-ishk
pyar-ishk

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 6:15am | IP Logged
Thanks for sharing

I just want to see what Aasiya does next after being Santu. I pray she get alot of good offers as lead. Love Aasiya

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

englishmamesugi1hashbrownShahara3simlavidhi

hashbrown Senior Member
hashbrown
hashbrown

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 7:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by neha.sharma

see basically now since he will not be in a daily show for a couple of months he is v regular on fb going on about bandini in his status 
so naturally he wants to be in the limelight not go into obscurity

ok, good that he wants to be in limelight...but it is high time for ronit to sit back and do a self evaluation...
where does he want to go, as far as daily soaps are concerned...what are his priorities...what are the things at stake...he needs to be honest to himself now....what can he handle and what he cannot....
if he wants to be in limelight, fair enough...if he wants to do daily soaps, it is his right....it will be great for his fans, but if he has to prove that he is available for that...actions speak louder than the words...i want a proof, as an audience and as a fan.  i need to see him committed to what ever he does.....

thanks niveditha for the article....it is an eye opener for many fans...now the whole thing is out in the open....poor audiences, how innocent they are....how well they are being exploited by all these folks...
my sympathies are with the audiences, because i am a part of them....

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sugi1ktjasimlavidhianitarani

shabz50 IF-Dazzler
shabz50
shabz50

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 7:54am | IP Logged
I am sorry but why is everyone blaming Ronit for Bandini ending he is a big star and has other projects Ekta knew this months ago so why saying it was suddenly ended.

Can i just say Ronit is a great actor and he does the daily show cause as he says that tv brought a dead actor back ie him. He does not do it just to stay in the limelight so please do not blame Ronit for Bandini ending.
Luv-Shonit IF-Dazzler
Luv-Shonit
Luv-Shonit

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 8:30am | IP Logged
Good luck to RR for the future, hope to see him in a new show soon.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

simlavidhi

jhd86 Newbie
jhd86
jhd86

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 8:37am | IP Logged
GOO LUCK RR AND AASIYA FOR GIVES US WONDERFULL CHEMISTRY AND BANDINI.
i wish aasiya will get more offer for another show as lead role

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

simlavidhipyar-ishk

Go to top