Bandini

Ekta Kapoor's Bandini going off air - Article - Page 3

Fazzzz thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
Good luck to RR for the future, hope to see him in a new show soon.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jhd86 thumbnail
GOO LUCK RR AND AASIYA FOR GIVES US WONDERFULL CHEMISTRY AND BANDINI.
i wish aasiya will get more offer for another show as lead role
why u all are blaming ronit i agree that its not any one's fault the thing is the show ws two yrs on air and reached a logical conclusion there is nop sudden end at all and if RR is out of india two mths the rest of the cast seems not v good that they cant carry the show at all
Ronit sir is v positive about season two so lets hope for the best
ronitfan thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Hash, 

If you want to see Ronit's 'commitment', there are 100 other things to show it.. he has been faithfully shooting for Bandini ever since it began.. and
what proof do you have that he has betrayed the show in any manner?

When Ekta herself admits that he had informed her of this LONG back, 
then who is to blame? If Ronit decides to leave a show that has gone out of hand to try his hands at Bollywood where he's getting his due after 2 decades, I don't think he's being unprofessional OR that he's betraying the show or the audience... every actor has a contract with the show and this news just confirms that RR made it clear when his previous contract ended (some 6 months ago) that he cannot be available in the next contract time period and that is why all this is happening.. 

RR needs no self evaluation.. 
he's not a veteran for nothing.
ammoos thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I dont think RR is to be blamed for any reasons.. during the IPL season everyone thought we got the BDs n cheat shots because he was not available but he later made it clear that he was, but the PH didnt made it possible.. So that saga went on and his dates were not properly used so its natural for anyone to lose interest and if he has, no complaints there. ANd He has informed ekta that he is not available for this much time and the ratings too are not good so its a mutual agreement than a blame game. This show has ran its distance and  just a reason had to be found for the closure.
shabz50 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Thank you Ammoss and Sukhi excaltey how  i feel Ronit is loyal to Ekta and always will be and he would never just walk off one her shows he is a true proffesional and he had informed Ekta so please stop blaming Ronit
ronitfan thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ammoos

I dont think RR is to be blamed for any reasons.. during the IPL season everyone thought we got the BDs n cheat shots because he was not available but he later made it clear that he was, but the PH didnt made it possible.. So that saga went on and his dates were not properly used so its natural for anyone to lose interest and if he has, no complaints there. ANd He has informed ekta that he is not available for this much time and the ratings too are not good so its a mutual agreement than a blame game. This show has ran its distance and  just a reason had to be found for the closure.

And to add to the problems, it had been out of the top 100 when shows which would have 
been no where near Bandini in it's prime had overtakn Bandini on the same channel.. 
the show had lost the plot long way back!
hashbrown thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ronitfan

Hash, 

If you want to see Ronit's 'commitment', there are 100 other things to show it.. he has been faithfully shooting for Bandini ever since it began.. and
what proof do you have that he has betrayed the show in any manner?

When Ekta herself admits that he had informed her of this LONG back, 
then who is to blame? If Ronit decides to leave a show that has gone out of hand to try his hands at Bollywood where he's getting his due after 2 decades, I don't think he's being unprofessional OR that he's betraying the show or the audience... every actor has a contract with the show and this news just confirms that RR made it clear when his previous contract ended (some 6 months ago) that he cannot be available in the next contract time period and that is why all this is happening.. 

RR needs no self evaluation.. 
he's not a veteran for nothing.

did you know sukhi six months ago that ronit's contract is ending, and that he won't be available after that? why didn't u tell us then? why didn't any body tell us that? why did every body keep this quite?

next: i kept seeing body doubles on my screen...i didn't pay IMAGINE to see body doubles...i paid the channel to see ronit roy....

self evaluation is necessary for every individual.....that person is a successful person who does self evaluation all the time....it is the key to success....don't you want ronit to be successful?

i am talking here as an audience and a  free individual...and i was commenting on an article....i have every right  to give my opinion/comment on the basis of the article....and i say, what i have say...period...
end of the story from my side....
ronitfan thumbnail
Hash, 
please do not get me wrong, I am not disrespecting your opinion.. 
and neither am I a fan of body doubles and cheat shots but the fact
remains that the man himself has confirmed that though he had 
other commitments, he was always available for shoot and for some
reason the PH knows best, his scenes were shot separately.. how does that count for self-evaluation? 

I have known RR through his work for 8 years now.. 
and I know his level of commitment to something he takes up and if
that was the matter, he'd have left the show the moment it went out of 
the top 100, but that is just not RR :)

And I am speculating about teh contract because that is what the article 
implies.. usually a contract is for 6 months for the entire team working behind the show .. and just last year there was an article that RR was no longer bound by a contract to work in Ekta's shows.. which he earlier was.. 
RR already said in that other interview on this forum he is 100% comitted to Ekta and he made that committment long back