India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

why change in maan's behaviour.. confused help guy

sdlife19 IF-Sizzlerz
sdlife19
sdlife19

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 11:50pm | IP Logged

Why this change in Behaviour of Maan Singh Khuranna?

I felt like sharing my concern with you'll. Hope u help on this topic and make my confusion clear.

After seeing the latest promo on GEET, I feel like killing this CV. How could MAAN be so rude to his MISHTI, his GEET, his LOVE. MAAN who could not see any boy close to geet not even the tailor, how could he do this to geet and stay away from her. And what he says………. Tumse Pyar Hua, Shadi Hui Aur Ab Kya……. What does he mean by this. I felt like crying by looking, the way he behaves with her.

How can MAAN be so rude to his MISHTI. How can CV do this? Feel like killing them. After seeing a dramatic weding with so many jhatkas and action scenes. I had thought that now we would get to see some intense chemistry between MR & MRS Khuranna. Bt all went in vain.

Is it coz of geet pregnancy complications? Bt if  so den how can he do that as dis will give geet more stress. Or is maan planning something else. Cant think anything……. My mind is confuse. Plz help………………

Kya geet ek khushal zindagi jee nahi sakti.

Please clear my confusion as this promo made me restless and cant concentrate on work.. just want tat this baby matter gets over soon and we get to see some romance bet MAANEET…… can anyone tell me whats next on geet. Why this crap in promo?

LOVE MAANEEEEEEEEEEEEEET………………

bangalores IF-Rockerz
bangalores
bangalores

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 12:09am | IP Logged
hey yaar don't get tensed...since no one has consoled u i will take it up...don't take the promo literally...what they usually show in the promo doesn't happen as it is shown...so there may not be an SR, that may be what the promo is hinting at....and maan being rude to geet is a thing of past...he is MSK to the world not to geet...and he doesn't refute that he loves her...isn't that the most important matter? so if u scan thru the topics of yesterday nd today u will find many a posts that will keep u relaxed, there r lots of pacifiers at work !!
if u do want a reason how abt maan teasing geet coz she was the one who said our relation didn't change, that he wants her to take the initiative...or as the ilu scene maan is trying to make their lovemaking special.Wink so chill yaar,though the SR may not happen maan won't be rude to geet, and what is more she won't let him be!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

abina03

ANGILS.KALI Goldie
ANGILS.KALI
ANGILS.KALI

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 12:33am | IP Logged
May be he want to do special 4 this sr. .      As he said every movement he want to store . . . So that after some days it make them smile. . .may be he Want to give her suprise thats why, he tearing her, to being rude.. . . . . Or else dr wala reason , but he cant be rude

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top