Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

"Mystery Of The Day".. Discussion Thread..

teddybear66 Goldie
teddybear66
teddybear66

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 11:32pm | IP Logged
Hey guys... as we all know daily this show comes up with new twist... daily somethin happens which builds the mystery more n more n confuses us more n more... Angry

so from today i will add on wht mystery comes up daily in this show n i want u guys to share ur views over it... 

so im startin this topic of "Mystery Of The Day"...  

24th january 2011 - today's mystery was wht happned on tht day with viren when he was forcefully sent to hostel... ???

lik dadaji mentioned report card... bt viren later said he remember wht all happened tht day with me ... as its impossible tht only bad marks leads him to hostel... mayb somethin related to sid must have also happened... which made viren sent to hostel... 

n also the biggest mystery is still tht do viren loves nivi or nt ... ????

as today he again mentioned her 19th smile... so still he is counting her smilesEmbarrassed... bt do he really love her is stll to unfold... 

so share ur views guys over todays mystery ...  Tongue

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

VirMan_ArShi_Namita_

VirMan_ArShi IF-Dazzler
VirMan_ArShi
VirMan_ArShi

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 12:23am | IP Logged
@teddybear hi nice topicSmile yaar
in yesterday's epi we have seen that it was Dadaji's decision to send Viren hostel and did u notice Chanchal had tears in her eyesCry so i think she never wanted him to send hostel but she couldn't go against Dadaji's decision and 4 that she hates Sid

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

teddybear66

teddybear66 Goldie
teddybear66
teddybear66

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 12:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pinkparty

@teddybear hi nice topicSmile yaar
in yesterday's epi we have seen that it was Dadaji's decision to send Viren hostel and did u notice Chanchal had tears in her eyesCry so i think she never wanted him to send hostel but she couldn't go against Dadaji's decision and 4 that she hates Sid

thanks for likin the topic... as daily the makers leave us with so much confusion in our heads... 
well yes chanchal was havin tears in her eyes... tht is possibly the reason why chanchal jawahar n viren all hate sid... bt there must be somethin more than jus report card thing... mayb sid has always been the perfect son which went against viren... 

bt when yesterday again dadaji was askin sid to help viren n was nt trustin him over the new project.... i realllllllyyyy felt bad for viren ... n too some extent his anger was justified to me ... 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

VirMan_ArShi_Namita_

_Namita_ IF-Sizzlerz
_Namita_
_Namita_

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 4:36am | IP Logged
I think kahin na kahin Viren does Nivedita. That's what I felt after the cute bedroom scene. I really felt bad for Viren. Comparison and preferential treatment hurt adults too, imagine the impact on a child.

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top