India-Forums

Pratigya
Pratigya

Battle of Wills !! (Page 6)

HamiSky IF-Sizzlerz
HamiSky
HamiSky

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 3:29am | IP Logged
NOw we dint get any new articles or news about the upcoming rtacks or episodes..normally the weekend will bring wat wud come during the coming week...

Are CVs confused themselves..wat to dow ith Arushi n Kesar?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tanthya

-Sheena- IF-Sizzlerz
-Sheena-
-Sheena-

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 3:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tanthya

Originally posted by starlight123

Hi Tanths,

Great post as usual and for the past couple of episodes were concentrated on the Takurs and the whole serious comes to a different level.

Great performance by KB and I expect her not to be part of the show from today onwards.  Shame really.

As far as performance went I think most did a good job but I do think it was not their best work.  I have seen better.  I do think SS was a tad over the top and little too dramatic in his dialogue delivery.  S was good in places. K was a slow starter but picked up adequately.

Pooja needs to work on her whole character.  Anyways looking forward to today's episode.  I will be happy if Saxes are not shown.

Thank you Star...So what did you bake today ??

Just when Kesar was coming to the front..KB leaves...what a shame ...poor reflection's on both !!

Agree, I was not  impressed  with Arhan's performance....and S was sporadic the only one who was consistent was  KB and she leaves OuchOuch

Pooja needs to work on everything...

We baked a Florida Cake (Fresh Fruit Cake) and Fruit Trifle.

Arhaan seem better in the precap so may be it was one of his off days...

How has your day been?

tanthya

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 3:33am | IP Logged

Originally posted by tanthya

Hi Tanths,

Great post as usual and for the past couple of episodes were concentrated on the Takurs and the whole serious comes to a different level.

Great performance by KB and I expect her not to be part of the show from today onwards.  Shame really.

As far as performance went I think most did a good job but I do think it was not their best work.  I have seen better.  I do think SS was a tad over the top and little too dramatic in his dialogue delivery.  S was good in places. K was a slow starter but picked up adequately.

Pooja needs to work on her whole character.  Anyways looking forward to today's episode.  I will be happy if Saxes are not shown.

Thank you Star...So what did you bake today ??

Just when Kesar was coming to the front..KB leaves...what a shame ...poor reflection's on both !!

Agree, I was not  impressed  with Arhan's performance....and S was sporadic the only one who was consistent was  KB and she leaves OuchOuch

Pooja needs to work on everything...

We baked a Florida Cake (Fresh Fruit Cake) and Fruit Trifle.

Arhaan seem better in the precap so may be it was one of his off days...

How has your day been?

Bored to death....and sleepy !!..

how did ur cake turn out ??Big smile

-Sheena-

telstra IF-Sizzlerz
telstra
telstra

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 3:34am | IP Logged
excellent post asusual tanthya loved it i just loved your personal statement yesterday the 300 epi banner was too much for me but ur ps brings a smile on my face Big smileyaara i gfound krishna fantabulous butyes i donrt know what happened to pooja she improed a lot no doubt but suddenly there is a mark change in her performane why really dont know? it seems when delivering dialogues mantally she was somewhere else and ofcourse anupam ji rocket he was at his best

tanthya

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 3:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by HamiSky

NOw we dint get any new articles or news about the upcoming rtacks or episodes..normally the weekend will bring wat wud come during the coming week...

Are CVs confused themselves..wat to dow ith Arushi n Kesar?

I definitely hope that CV's have clear cut idea of pulling out Aarushi from center stage.....

if they are still confused...she can always run away...she is good at it WinkLOLLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Sheena-hussainramso

Alwayshopeful IF-Dazzler
Alwayshopeful
Alwayshopeful

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 3:36am | IP Logged
Another excellent post Tanths!!Clap

I do not know how do u manage everything? i mean LUD, WUD, Pre-cap, usual post and on the top replies to everyone;s comments on your posts...you are one wonder woman....Thumbs UpClapBig smile

I also liked yesterday's episode mainly becuase of content...as far as performances go...everyone was either lacking or going overboard at some point...

SS was good for most part but too OTT for me sometime

GD...I didnt like her voice but I liked her when she was telling woman's plight in TN

Krishna was not convincing for me atleast...I mean I didnt feel it

S was the best at some parts and looked fake while trying to act all nice infront of Kesar...it was overly done..so it lost the effect for me

Kesar was good when she spoke...it sounded very firm and confidant...but I dont know somehow when she was mute...her expressions didnt gel with me sometimes...I loved her in ME though

Pratigya...well she does need to work on her expressions...I hope now that she is focusing on MKAP only...we will see some change...but may be in the later part of the show, BD was used so I think not being in actual scene makes it difficult to express correctly...not that its the only reason...she does need to work on it anyway...and yeah one more thing...I went and re-watched it again after reading comment...and only Aarushi was smiling...not Pratigya...BABS you are right on this one....

overall a good episode...I liked it...I loved the blessings part and when SS slaps S...Jaswant looked too cute in those scenesEmbarrassedTongue

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

hussainramso....Poojie....tanthya

HamiSky IF-Sizzlerz
HamiSky
HamiSky

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 3:41am | IP Logged
Arushi is good at running but its the CVs who abring back her again n again!

Pooja I tell you feels she over works n is content wats she delivering...I think the channel realised n worked on this n brot her back to only MKAP. Lets see if she improves again.
I dont get wat is she trying to express smtimes...or most of the times...

I come to updates to know wat was actually meant there! :-)))))))

SEriously madam..its always good to work smart than to work hard!!
Dont end up becoming jack of all trades n master of none!

hussainramso IF-Sizzlerz
hussainramso
hussainramso

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 3:43am | IP Logged
Hello Tanths
Super post!
I think if Amma played her cards right like she did when she was being arrested K might have caved in. He does not like to see women cry............even A. Big mistake to throw milk in his face.
Atleast he didn't have to drink it! LOL In the epis from a month ago he was eating and drinking something everyday........ maybe the reason for the pot belly he had LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Sheena-tanthya

Go to top