tanthya

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 2:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ramanbabitha

Originally posted by tanthya

Originally posted by pragati.tankha

Originally posted by HamiSky

Good one Tanth...
It was an interesting episode...two people who stood out among the corwd were Kesar n SS! KB was wonderful.

K's dialogues were good..I found him good but smth lacking..donno wat!
Arushi's presence is still a puzzle to me. Why was she not arrested?

PG performing..like this is all I can do max for now...put up with me kind! Now that she is out of the other show,.,lets see if she works on her expressions!

Yes!! Hams..It was quite an interesting one ..and again you are bang on when You say two people stood out...But I would say that even Shakthi stood out in patches...when he grovels in front of Kesar and when he takes Aashirvad...

You found Krishna Good...I found his OK self..what happened was that he started Mechanical, The vibrancy and empathy was missing ...he got it in the middle only for it to lapse towards the end..leading to a rather erratic performance..

Now that is a question I want to know, esp when Aarushi was the initiator..maybe Kesar has not named her in her FIR..who knows??

wether kesar said nthing against arruhsi or not....it doesn't matter.........pops shd have arrested arrushi for BIGMANY...............in the eyse of law she was equally responsible for it............law don't pay attention to if the person is guilty of his crime or not.........but i guess cv's want to show only male can commit crime n if female does d same n she realises her mistake cum crime than she can be forgived....................this is wat thy wanna show us in a women centric  show...........

I vaguely recall a case, Paro...in that too  , A man had married for the second time...The first wife had complained against the second one..the police came and arrested her and left the man alone.....I think they have to name the individual in the complaint...

May be the Thakur's can pull in Aarushi..I very much wish it to happen ...in real life that would happen..but with CV's determined to show Aarushi as victim..they may not allow such accusation's..
!00% , this will happen in real life... dunno what partiality they r showing this AH/arushi, why???? is the big Q in everybody's mind.ConfusedOuch

Could it be bec she is the heroine's sister ??

babithaj IF-Sizzlerz
babithaj
babithaj

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 2:40am | IP Logged

Good one Tanth...
It was an interesting episode...two people who stood out among the corwd were Kesar n SS! KB was wonderful.

PG performing..like this is all I can do max for now...put up with me kind! Now that she is out of the other show,.,lets see if she works on her expressions!

Yes!! Hams..It was quite an interesting one ..and again you are bang on when You say two people stood out...But I would say that even Shakthi stood out in patches...when he grovels in front of Kesar and when he takes Aashirvad...

You found Krishna Good...I found his OK self..what happened was that he started Mechanical, The vibrancy and empathy was missing ...he got it in the middle only for it to lapse towards the end..leading to a rather erratic performance..

Now that is a question I want to know, esp when Aarushi was the initiator..maybe Kesar has not named her in her FIR..who knows??

wether kesar said nthing against arruhsi or not....it doesn't matter.........pops shd have arrested arrushi for BIGMANY...............in the eyse of law she was equally responsible for it............law don't pay attention to if the person is guilty of his crime or not.........but i guess cv's want to show only male can commit crime n if female does d same n she realises her mistake cum crime than she can be forgived....................this is wat thy wanna show us in a women centric  show...........

I vaguely recall a case, Paro...in that too  , A man had married for the second time...The first wife had complained against the second one..the police came and arrested her and left the man alone.....I think they have to name the individual in the complaint...

May be the Thakur's can pull in Aarushi..I very much wish it to happen ...in real life that would happen..but with CV's determined to show Aarushi as victim..they may not allow such accusation's..
!00% , this will happen in real life... dunno what partiality they r showing this AH/arushi, why???? is the big Q in everybody's mind.ConfusedOuch

or may be Hero's Sali.....LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tanthya

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 2:53am | IP Logged

Good one Tanth...

or may be Hero's Sali.....LOL

Naughty  Babs !!LOL

babithaj

-Sheena- IF-Sizzlerz
-Sheena-
-Sheena-

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 3:12am | IP Logged
Hi Tanths,

Great post as usual and for the past couple of episodes were concentrated on the Takurs and the whole serial comes to a different level.

Great performance by KB and I expect her not to be part of the show from today onwards.  Shame really.

As far as performance went I think most did a good job but I do think it was not their best work.  I have seen better.  I do think SS was a tad over the top and little too dramatic in his dialogue delivery.  S was good in places. K was a slow starter but picked up adequately.

Pooja needs to work on her whole character.  Anyways looking forward to today's episode.  I will be happy if Saxes are not shown.

Edited by starlight123 - 25 January 2011 at 9:55am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

HamiSkyhussainramsotanthya

HamiSky IF-Sizzlerz
HamiSky
HamiSky

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 3:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by starlight123

Hi Tanths,

Great post as usual and for the past couple of episodes were concentrated on the Takurs and the whole serious comes to a different level.

Great performance by KB and I expect her not to be part of the show from today onwards.  Shame really.

As far as performance went I think most did a good job but I do think it was not their best work.  I have seen better.  I do think SS was a tad over the top and little too dramatic in his dialogue delivery.  S was good in places. K was a slow starter but picked up adequately.

Pooja needs to work on her whole character.  Anyways looking forward to today's episode.  I will be happy if Saxes are not shown.

U summed up wat most of us think , Star!
Actually was waiting for your reply!

-Sheena-

-Sheena- IF-Sizzlerz
-Sheena-
-Sheena-

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 3:19am | IP Logged

Hi Tanths,

Great post as usual and for the past couple of episodes were concentrated on the Takurs and the whole serious comes to a different level.

Thanks Hami...........Hug

Did not realise that my pov had some value...........LOLLOL

How have you been?  Not seen you active on the forum for ages.......Smile

tanthya

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 3:23am | IP Logged

Hi Tanths,

Thank you Star...So what did you bake today ??

Just when Kesar was coming to the front..KB leaves...what a shame ...poor reflection's on both !!

Agree, I was not  impressed  with Arhan's performance....and S was sporadic the only one who was consistent was  KB and she leaves OuchOuch

Pooja needs to work on everything...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

HamiSky-Sheena-

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 3:27am | IP Logged

Hi Tanths,

Thanks Hami...........Hug

Did not realise that my pov had some value...........LOLLOL

How have you been?  Not seen you active on the forum for ages.......Smile

ee ka kehthi ho ,beta...ur POV's are always awaited in eager anticipation...u r succinct and sum lucidly,makes for interesting reading..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

HamiSky-Sheena-

Go to top